Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Wrong Step I Took In Love. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wrong Step I Took In Love. (17059 Views)

He Forcefully Took My Virginity, Wants Marriage. I'm Hurting. What Should I Do? / She Took In My Big Cock In The Classroom (pics) / The Wrong Step I Took In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Heart break still dey exist for this year 2016 ?
Who love help ?

I greet my fellow singles in the house

SINGLE, PROUD AND HAPPY
announcement
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
See as halfrica fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by RobinHez(m): 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
KingTom:
so all those mumus hanging Around just send them packing oh because I Dey vex angry
Beards of life! shocked
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Rukkydelta(f): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Akious2k2:
But seriously, if pesin ready settle down with u, u no go gree?
Lol
I'm not ready to get married yet
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by zadok60: 12:32am On Jul 13, 2016
firstking01:
It hasn't gotten to this level, why this?
seriously guy u fu.ckk up..Why u go shit for front of church,why not back?...
don't expect me to give u my back when you toyed with someone who truly loved you in wide field..CARRY YOUR CROSS O,u get luck say no be my sister u try am with,ur black magic for run leave u..

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by zadok60: 12:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Rukkydelta:
Lol
you must be from delta I guess...
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by zadok60: 12:37am On Jul 13, 2016
AirSultan:
See as halfrica fall my hand.
no mind Halfrica jare,she carry full bouquet subscribe to the guy channel finish and they complaint..Na so naughtynaughty break my heart sha ds valentine..she wan chop me off inside Skul like chopper blade
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 13, 2016
zadok60:
no mind Halfrica jare,she carry full bouquet subscribe to the guy channel finish and they complaint..Na so naughtynaughty break my heart sha ds valentine..she wan chop me off inside Skul like chopper blade
lemme jor.. My bestie is hrtbroken cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by zadok60: 1:53am On Jul 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lemme jor.. My bestie is hrtbroken cry cry cry cry cry
Heartbrk is a big suit that doesn't fit anyone,but you have to go shape it to your size before putting it on next time darling... grin
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 13, 2016
zadok60:
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by classichsy(m): 6:03am On Jul 13, 2016
If you like the way you look that much and you know you deserve better,you shoud Go and love yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
So sorry for the pains he made you go through, its good you took this bold step he doesn't worth you, be single and happy and look very well before you go into another relationship, some men are just from the pit of hell
That's very true. Some men are a pain in the ass.s but some women are just crazy and would never learn.

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 13, 2016
halfricanadian:
With a bleeding heart i write this as i have taken this bold step to open a thread for this pls i know he is reading or will read it everything is over from my heart i have set you free never ever you come to my life again.

Wen i met you i thought i have found love i thought everything was true but it was a lie the begining of my sorrow pain and agony daily a i tink of was how to make you happy all u thought of was how to fustrate me cry cry cry cry

This is real nd im typing with agony nd tears.

I met you but i was below ur standard all u send to me is ur frnds while u make an excuse dat since im dating your friend you will sleep with my frnds

You always want to eat your cake and have it
Stop dating silly guys!!
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by bueze046(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Ladies being dramatic In relationships!!!... You created this thread, and so soon you forgot this March thread where you explained your character and pleaded over it to your man www.nairaland.com/2980370/deeply-sorry-love , and now this how you go again!

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=AirSultan post=47485055][/quote]lol sultan u believe that? tongue

Goodmrng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2016
DeeTus:
That's very true. Some men are a pain in the ass.s but some women are just crazy and would never learn.
Maybe undecided
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Rukkydelta(f): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Omagzee:
announcement
Help me spread the news my dear cheesy
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by mizzbouqui(f): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2016
jubrealguy:
Remember u avnt heard from the other party.
Okay
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 13, 2016
@Bueze046, Nigerian girls are full of drama and i do like that sometimes. cheesy
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by jubrealguy(m): 10:19am On Jul 13, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Okay
k
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Rukkydelta(f): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2016
zadok60:
you must be from delta I guess...
Yes dear
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Hisduchess(f): 10:42am On Jul 13, 2016
my bae will always tell me that the highest investment one can ever make is an emotional investment I.e being in love, that it can make or mar even the greatest of men.so my sister forget d dude and move on. buh what do u expect from a babbydaddy.Pele ooo my dear and try moving on.its not gonna be easy buh just bone d guy and move forward. buh firstking01 if truely u are d cause of did babe's pain then am kinda disappointed.
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by firstking01(m): 10:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Hisduchess:
my bae will always tell me that the highest investment one can ever make is an emotional investment I.e being in love, that it can make or mar even the greatest of men.so my sister forget d dude and move on. buh what do u expect from a babbydaddy.Pele ooo my dear and try moving on.its not gonna be easy buh just bone d guy and move forward. buh firstking01 if truely u are d cause of did babe's pain then am kinda disappointed.
You dnt know no sh!t about what exactly ensued between us, so, just park one sideundecided

1 Like

Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Hisduchess(f): 11:27am On Jul 13, 2016
firstking01:
You dnt know no sh!t about what exactly ensued between us, so, just park one sideundecided

lol.why the bitterness nah.anyway sorry for mentioning u Neva knew u were such a bitter person so abeg I don park well biko.
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Akious2k2(m): 2:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Lol

So, when are u going 2 b ready... After PhD?
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by zadok60: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Yes dear
I thought as much... grin
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by TheAziz: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
my advice> send beyonce's song SORRY to him
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by KingTom(m): 8:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
RobinHez:

Beards of life! shocked
where shocked grin
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by RobinHez(m): 10:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingTom:
where shocked grin
lipsrsealed grin
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:50am On Jul 14, 2016
zadok60:
When I become a millionaire
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:50am On Jul 14, 2016
zadok60:
When I become a millionaire
Re: The Wrong Step I Took In Love. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:55am On Jul 14, 2016
zadok60:
lol
My moniker says it all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Love Is Never Enough. / 15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / What Are Your Plans For Valentines Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.