Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) (37010 Views)

Ladies Get In Here: Don't Be Shy, Where Do You Belong? (photo) / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? / Photos: Guys Which Size Do U Prefer? Ladies where do you belong here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Rockstar07: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2016
SerialGist:
In reality, do we have men up to 50yrs and above and bachelors?

Absolutely... Is there anything that doesn't happen under the sun?
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 13, 2016
Op wetin my rank no dey dere.. by the ranking I should be PRESIDENT.

presido awon bashelo shocked
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Bachelor 2... Beautiful every year cool
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by professore(m): 7:44am On Jul 13, 2016
What is this,u want to pour cold water to some people's heart.
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by solid3(m): 8:07am On Jul 13, 2016
Ayoswit:
what do u call a man who has children but has neva been married before ? ----------- bachelor

You call him Manchelor
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2016
grin
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by teejaymiquel(m): 8:56am On Jul 13, 2016
Ayoswit:
what do u call a man who has children but has neva been married before ? ----------- bachelor

BACHILDOR
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by dannyben5: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Emytexboy(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
retired chief of generals bachelor = 100_120
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Emytexboy(m): 9:11am On Jul 13, 2016
senior bachelor,
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by coolviv: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2016
jaybee3:
What da fvck is this nonsense doing on FP?

See them bachelor general... grin
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 13, 2016
I never enter any rank sef
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by jaybee3(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
coolviv:

See them bachelor general... grin

You wan join the rank tongue tongue
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by coolviv: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
ahamonyeka:
54.field marshal.cos I like to knife pussy.

grin grin u still dey 'knife' kitty cat? grin
You dey wait make ur mates invite u for their grandchild's marriage before u go know say u don old?

A beg if u no see wife marry...atleast go and born pikin.
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by coolviv: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
ahamonyeka:
54.field marshal.cos I like to knife pussy.

You dey wait make ur mates invite u for their grandchild's marriage before u go know say u don old?

Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by oglalasioux(m): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2016
Hmmm. Deputy Chief Bachelor is a good rank. Equivalent to a Major General.
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2016
hahahaahahahahahha grin......

Kolewerk angry
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by hob(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Shite is funny mehnnnnnnnnnnnn cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by coolviv: 9:50am On Jul 13, 2016
SerialGist:
In reality, do we have men up to 50yrs and above and bachelors?

Dem dey ooo...

I get one here...It is painful to see...They start begging u to introduce them to ur friend or sister or anyone. No courtship sef. ..dem want straight marriage. Unfortunately, the grade of women they want are looking for young men like dem to marry. It's not easy for a young girl to carry an old man to see her parents....e fit downgrade her for their eyes unless d man na Nigerian Bill Gates..

This one took so long because he wanted to make money and build house and see his siblings through school. God go help am sha.

But d general ones tell themselves...They are men and they have time..so they keep attending weddings and naming ceremonies of their friends without care until a friend invites them for their child's wedding...by then time has gone...never to return.
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Xmen149(m): 10:04am On Jul 13, 2016
counter thread loading..............

1 Like

Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by shitshappen(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
Principal reporting to duty
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by ollyfessy(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
laffin rolling on ground
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by DifferentBoy1(m): 10:37am On Jul 13, 2016
Bachelor 1
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 13, 2016
coolviv:

Dem dey ooo...

I get one here...It is painful to see...They start begging u to introduce them to ur friend or sister or anyone. No courtship sef. ..dem want straight marriage. Unfortunately, the grade of women they want are looking for young men like dem to marry. It's not easy for a young girl to carry an old man to see her parents....e fit downgrade her for their eyes unless d man na Nigerian Bill Gates..

This one took so long because he wanted to make money and build house and see his siblings through school. God go help am sha.

But d general ones tell themselves...They are men and they have time..so they keep attending weddings and naming ceremonies of their friends without care until a friend invites them for their child's wedding...by then time has gone...never to return.

Hmmmm, i think a man within 35 or at worst 40 should be married. Staying single till 50 does not just make any sense.
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Bimpe29: 12:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
PigMeat:
this is the present ranking in bachelor-hood. Where do u belong?
For me: senior bachelor.

Where do married bachelor belong? Oh! is a rank less one.

grin grin grin
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 1:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
coolviv:

ok,make I take one bottle of star then reason to your advise.
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by o42austino(m): 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Deputy Chief Bachelor
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 1:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
bachelor 1 to gallant,aka big,strong and reliable, ajani opomulero,opomulero mojalekan,opo roso,opo gbaja,opo kan dundun ni le baba re,aso l'edidi eniyan,bi ko ba si aso,bi ko si ejigba ara,omo elomiran a bora sile ajo aya,imiran a bora sile a jo obo, omo wan l'ondo egin,omo mu 'de ago mu omin,omo mu 'la meji soju seye. my head they swelling o.
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by DGovnor1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Super bachelor
Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
PigMeat:
this is the present ranking in bachelor-hood. Where do u belong?
For me: senior bachelor.
this list was compiled by bitter old spinster wen no gree put her head down for husband or maga wen de find mumus to join am in the bottomless pit that is matrimony

1 Like

Re: Present Ranking In Bachelor-hood, Where Do You Belong?(photo) by AussiePlayboy(f): 1:38am On Sep 16, 2017
Bachelor 2, but I do both old and young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.