Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? (37019 Views)

Is It True Lightskinned Women Are The Worst To Settle Down With? / I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Why Do I Keep Attracting Over 40 Years Old Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
I have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

Who else is in my shoes, how do I handle this, I want dark skinned ladies.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Im dark! tongue

We're difficult because of the bullsh** we receive from men... cry

Everyone wants the fair lady... Never us... embarassed cry

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
lovediehatelive:
i have noticed that fair ladies are attracted to me and fall for me easily.

In fact, there's one in my office that keeps giving me greenlight but I don't do office romance. My collegues wonder what I did to get her attracted because she's kinda hot and some have tried without success.

However, my personal choice is dark skinned ladies. The irony is that these dark skinned ladies usually make it tough for me, while fair skin ladies makes the wooing and all that flow easily. There is this dark skinned lady I chased for months but nothing come out grin. Along the line, I came across a light skinned lady and things just flowed easily.

You're dark?

That matters...

Fair ladies love darker men...

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by donbachi(m): 8:40pm On Feb 17, 2022
Change ur shoe polish.

121 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danielkelly: 8:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
Eyaah..,
I snub fair ladies alot them too they open teeth.
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

7 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
Danielkelly:
Eyaah..,
I snub fair ladies alot them too they open teeth.
Thank God for good black men like yourself... And the op.

But you should like us because we're pretty! angry

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danielkelly: 8:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Thank God for good black men like yourself... And the op.

But you should like us because we're pretty! angry
And you know if we show we like you, you become a bit rude.
Why?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
Its your destiny. What of those that have no one attracted to them? Enjoy!!

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
You're dark?

That matters...

Fair ladies love darker men...

Yea, I dark
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:56pm On Feb 17, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

This destiny can be controlled na. Just need tips grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2022
Don't give up just step up your game and try your luck one more time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 17, 2022
Danielkelly:

And you know if we show we like you, you become a bit rude.
Why?
The hard to get game... It might seem pointless, but who doesn't love a good chase? wink grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danielkelly: 9:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
The hard to get game... It might seem pointless, but who doesn't love a good chase? wink grin
Some guyz do o,

But me i just loose interest.
It makes the stronge man feel needy.
I prefer myself being chased.

14 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by bigcee(m): 9:17pm On Feb 17, 2022
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 17, 2022
Danielkelly:

Some guyz do o,

But me i just loose interest.
It makes the stronge man feel needy.
I prefer myself being chased.
Most men actually do... Everyone wants to feel 'desired'...

But society has made you the predator and women the prey...

I like to tease... I don't like a man who falls inlove too quickly... But if he makes me work too hard, I'll lose interest and give up...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danielkelly: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Most men actually do... Everyone wants to feel 'desired'...

But society has made you the predator and women the prey...

I like to tease... I don't like a man who falls inlove too quickly... But if he makes me work too hard, I'll lose interest and give up...
Hmmnm... You have sense? Do you know why i say so?
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 17, 2022
We're in the same shoe.
Fair ladies always give me green light, but you see those melanin sweethearts? they're quite difficult, worse still na them be my spec.
But I think I should start getting serious with the fair ones, Op I advice you do the same

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by drezzyx(m): 9:49pm On Feb 17, 2022
I don't think their skin colour is what you hate.

I feel you don't like them because they are easy to get,
and they are all into you.

That is y the attraction is not there.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by ceede2: 10:00pm On Feb 17, 2022
lovediehatelive:

you need to be v'careful of Delilah's

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Joelobioha(m): 11:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

the darker the berry the sweeter the juice..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Wonk(m): 11:57pm On Feb 17, 2022
Lol... I wouldn't wanna be in your shoes bro'! 'Cuz they stink!!

Back to your question; brown & fair, they all wanna roll with the boy!

That's me!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Gadafii: 3:06am On Feb 18, 2022
I don't have skin preference when it comes to ladies, shaa have moderate brezz and enough meat behind you, and you are not dirty or look like Loretta onochie, I am good to go cool

That's for physical attraction oo,

Then height, you can be short or tall, short girls because I am 6"3, for nice cuddling and easy manouvering

Tall girls for standing doggy tongue

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Danisaint112(m): 6:10am On Feb 18, 2022
As for me I am attracted to fair ladies gaskia. And as a matter of fact na onyinbo babe I dey marry.

99.9% percent of Nigerian girls are just not fun to be with. On top of that dey carry Belle full everywhere, as if they have given birth before.

Don't ask me any stupid question just make money, find a good white woman that truly loves you.

Be as romantic as she is, care, nurture, compliment and give her the attention she deserves and you will discover there are people that can die for you on this Earth.

Please, when last did Amaka die for Obi?

When last did Kemi spend millions purchasing gifts like car for Deji?

Until you answer this question. Otherwise just read and pass don't ask me shit. And don't also tell me about how I have low self esteem.

African girls mentality are as far and low as the development.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by helinues: 6:13am On Feb 18, 2022
Your pockets go tell you soon why..

1 Like

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Clinghton: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2022
We easily get attracted to what we don't want, but find it difficult to get our desires.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by MadeINchenzen2: 6:34am On Feb 18, 2022
lovediehatelive:

At your age u still have the boldness to tell us you chased one gold digging dark lady for months?

There is something between evil and light skinned ladies... they are very wickedgrin

Use this trick to get your girl.

Since she knows you like her, ignore her and act like she does not exist, find her closest female friend and start a fake interest in her. Be nice to her friend, buy her things and just make her have nice things to gossip about with the other lady you have real interest for.grin

That's it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by fattprince(m): 6:36am On Feb 18, 2022
Well I think we can't explain what we attract. Should we talk about me that I attract mostly Igbo girls even after I made up my mind never to marry one due to misconception of expensive bride price. We just flow well, I just think they find me exotic some kind. Like I look Igbo, at least I've been told that countless times, then they find out I'm Yoruba. You know it's like eating your cake and also have it. Look like them but from another tribe. This just my opinion oh, never asked them and nobody told me nothing oh. There was a time I had 12 Igbo to 2 Yoruba girls as friends.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by MufasaLion: 6:45am On Feb 18, 2022
fattprince:
Well I think we can't explain what we attract. Should we talk about me that I attract mostly Igbo girls even after I made up my mind never to marry one due to misconception of expensive bride price. We just flow well, I just think they find me exotic some kind. Like I look Igbo, at least I've been told that countless times, then they find out I'm Yoruba. You know it's like eating your cake and also have it. Look like them but from another tribe. This just my opinion oh, never asked them and nobody told me nothing oh. There was a time I had 12 Igbo to 2 Yoruba girls as friends.

Igbo girls are just too good. I like 'em.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by dawnomike(m): 6:53am On Feb 18, 2022
Datboredberry:
Im dark! tongue

Yam watching you grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Whazar(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2022
Just have money even green girl go fall yakata

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do I Keep Attracting Lightskinned Ladies, What Should I Do? by Loveknitting: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Lol
This sounds painfully funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Take Pre-Wedding Pictures To A Stream In Village (Photos) / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.