Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India (16195 Views)

Two Nigerians Executed In Saudi Arabia Over Drug Trafficking / Bengaluru: Nigerian Drug Peddler Arrested, Cocaine Worth 13 Lakhs Seized / Two Nigerians Caught With Drugs In Bengaluru, India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Abokii8(m): 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Checked the name and never got disappointed, na only them fit do am.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by meltiplexer: 5:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
winj3:
i bo villages will be empty one day since majority of them are criminals either in jail or executed somewhere on earth

Bro easy na, they have to survive na and this country is not even help matters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by TeeiWi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria (NCAA)... Lagos Branch.

Our brothers from the east. You will always represent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Firstinline(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
Am I surprised. It can only be Yeebos.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
These guys em, ha gbara ogwu ha nwuo o! oburu nkea iwere nwanyo lota Onicha main market maobu Kwanu Ariaria Aba bia nsoro ndi ogbo gi n'agba Mbo! Oge obula ha na ebutara Mmadu Ajo Aha here.

Bia Omo yellowbars, Islamic Iman order the execution of yellowbar woman preaching in Abuja, goan deal with that first before coming here to rain abuse on Igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Cornerstone001: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2016

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Targatarga(f): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Not disappointed......... Members of NCAN over to you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Cornerstone001: 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by ucee64(m): 5:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
The speed I use jump inside dis thread bt unfortunately na my bro bt my people can't for once disappoint me bt anyway We d best
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by iambabaG: 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
BEENUEL:
Nah name I kon check grin

Are you disappointed??

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by timilehin007(m): 5:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
r
. For rupees
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by hucienda: 5:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
The name?!!!!! angry

Ejom Peter Nduka ... hehe ... no surprises. SE cheesy

NCA, Nairaland Branch

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by seunny4lif(m): 5:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin
But I miss FP angry angry
I all know them grin grin
SE grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Uyi168: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
I only came to check names...datz all!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Name Checkers Association of Nigeria, Mowe branch reporting live!!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by superfelix: 5:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by jideflows(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ehya... Hanging straight.. City wen no get one single night club cos u dont open a bar till midnight...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Kfed4ril(m): 5:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
winj3:
i bo villages will be empty one day since majority of them are criminals either in jail or executed somewhere on earth
Hausa villages will be empty one day since majority of them(Boko haram) will be killed by their bombs.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by ObikeNkem: 5:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
NwaEzefuNaMba:
These guys em, ha gbara ogwu ha nwuo o! oburu nkea iwere nwanyo lota Onicha main market maobu Kwanu Ariaria Aba bia nsoro ndi ogbo gi n'agba Mbo! Oge obula ha na ebutara Mmadu Ajo Aha here.

Bia Omo yellowbars, Islamic Iman order the execution of yellowbar woman preaching in Abuja, goan deal with that first before coming here to rain abuse on Igbos.
Bia Nwokem, we Igbos should be ashamed of ourselves, and you really need to stop comparing apples with oranges. The Yoloba Pastor Woman that was killed in Abuja; when she gets to heaven and God ask her ''what are you doing here?'' she can be bold enough and say ''I was preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ before I was matryed''. But our Cocaine trafficking Igbo kinsmen; when they eventually get executed by the Asian authorities and they die and go to Hell, what will they tell God?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by BEENUEL(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
iambabaG:

Are you disappointed??
I'm, because NDUKA is a Nigerian. God will eradicate poverty and restore our dignity wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by hUmaneOne: 5:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Come o,these tribal coincidences are getting too much

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 5:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
Bia Nwokem, we Igbos should be ashamed of ourselves, and you really need to stop comparing apples with oranges. The Yoloba Pastor Woman that was killed in Abuja; when she gets to heaven and God ask her ''what are you doing here?'' she can be bold enough and say ''I was preaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ before I was matryed''. But our Cocaine trafficking Igbo kinsmen; when they eventually get executed by the Asian authorities and they die and go to Hell, what will they tell God?

Mua no understand your write up sha! Let me take it you didn't read meaning out my write up, I never supported them, I made it clear it's better to relocate to Onitsha or Aba and hustle than diving into this kindna crude business.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by MeAboki(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
LOL, its the Ugandans again. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by fuckpro: 5:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
nmreports:
I am not one who will go about racial discrimination or racial profiling but to be honest I am beginning to believe that some habits are hereditary culturally, trust me.

For example; They say the Ijebus are stingy, that the Ondos are stubborn etc.
I think of a truth, drug trafficking and drug peddling on a very large scale (Importer and exporter type) is to the Igbos what vagina is to the peniis.
... You are a lyrical oracle GBAM

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by kingthreat(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
The most industrious people in Africa. We know how they get their money and showcase in their erosion villages every Christmas.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
That cannot make me change the fact that I am Igbo.
Name CheckASS ASSociation, keep up the good work. Buhari hasn't signed your paycheck yet.
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
These people orientations are bad. Get rich quick mentality is what is killing them. One day, they will all end in prisons or killed somewhere and the world will know peace again.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by agbalagba1: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
NCAN-the flatheaded ipad youths will never dissapoint.Igbo Kwenu.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by lexylexy(m): 6:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
ObikeNkem:
Abu Nwafo Igbo, Abughi Onye Yoruba ...... As an Igbo man i will continue to say the truth, I do not care if my Umunna brothers call me Yoruba or not, but the truth is that; more than half of all these so called ''industrious'' Igbo millionare, building houses in Lagos, Kano and Abuja are all Cocaine Barons.

E concern u? U say na drug baron,then go do ur own naww. At least dey did not steal nigeria's money like d yorubas and d thief thief hausas!
Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Deepfreezer(m): 6:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nne5:
I don't blame him.Nigeria should be blamed.
Wow below me the waste bin people are having a field day on this oo.
Well for me i'm proudly igbo till i quench!

Name checkers can check for all i care.
Nne Jisie Ike dalu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested Over Drug Trafficking In Bengaluru, India by Blackrev: 6:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
I just stopped by to confirm the name.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Corps Members, Pregnant Woman In Kogi, Demand ₦60m Ransom / Sanitary Health Officers Seize Boy’s Box Of Snacks For Refusing To Settle Them / N160m Indian Hemp From Ghana Interupted, Seized By Customs(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.