Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind (4328 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 11, 2009
Aisha2 . . . gather yourself . . . sympathy can only take you so far. The problem didnt start with Sam Egwu or the AGF.

Where were you folks when Yakubu Gowon, Sheu Shagari, Babangida and Abacha plundered us to death? Enough of chasing small time crooks while voting for the big time thieves.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Abatakan: 4:57pm On Sep 11, 2009
Aisha2, the prat is succeeding, wonderful naija ready to help and it tires me, will visit your website and will make my contribution. thanks for making my day.To think l let him upset`s me, l` must be getting old.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
David my brother, I don dey find you tay tay. Anyway, Noone voted for Gowon, Ababcha or Babangida they were all military rulers. I say Sam Egwu because he seem nonchalant about our dying education. I am proud of the Univrsity i went to because it had a great impact on me as a person and i want that for others.
I was not seeking sympathy, i was just a bit overcome too many things happening at once but i have cheered up. Hope you are good, missed you a bit but please dont start the ethnic bashing, you are smarter than that Bros.
Abatakan:

Aisha2, the prat is succeeding, wonderful naija ready to help and it tires me, will visit your website and will make my contribution. thanks for making my day.To think l let him upset`s me, l` must be getting old.
Thanks Bro, we go make am. One step at a time. Nice to know I did something good. Enjoy Nairaland dear, its like a warzone but fun
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2009
aisha2:

David my brother, I don dey find you tay tay. Anyway, Noone voted for Gowon, Ababcha or Babangida they were all military rulers. I say Sam Egwu because he seem nonchalant about our dying education. I am proud of the Univrsity i went to because it had a great impact on me as a person and i want that for others.
I was not seeking sympathy, i was just a bit overcome too many things happening at once but i have cheered up. Hope you are good, missed you a bit but please dont start the ethnic bashing, you are smarter than that Bros. Thanks Bro, we go make am. One step at a time. Nice to know I did something good. Enjoy Nairaland dear, its like a warzone but fun
Ewu awusa, the question is not if those your brothers were military or not, but the question is where were you when they and other brothers of yours were destroying nigeria? Where were you? It is only the gullible ones here that will buy into your 4-1-9 shit coming here to seek for money. You are calling Sam Egwu out, what about your Yara'dull brother who is far more responsible for education in nigeria than Sam Egwu? Why didn't' you call him out? Your arewa brothers are busy trying to stop the review of the 1999 constitution which only them were consent to it's drawing and approval.

I didn't see you comment on that  thread and condemn your awusa brother's action, yet you slowpoke has the gut to come here to criticize Sam Egwu based on the already rotten education system in your luggard's cage nigeria which was clearly caused by your ahlmajiri northern brothers. In your first post of this thread, you did not mention the name of yara'dull nor any of your northern nigerian brothers in your crocodile tears. Yet, they were the people that caused al lthe problems in nigeria today.

When other well meaning nigerians are pointing their blame fingers to yara'dull for the problem in nigeria's education, (yes he is the commander in chief and should bear the blame of whatever problem in the educational sector) only you and i repeat only you and a northerner with your trait is pointing your own blame finger on Sam Egwu who has no much say on the situation of today's education in nigeria. Who is fooling who here. Only the idiot.s in this forum will not be able to pinpoint your northern awusa/ahlmajiri way of thinking in this forum.    Nonsense!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by lannre(m): 9:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
@ Bialegend

What is the major problem you are having with Aishat ?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by sjeezy8: 9:03pm On Sep 11, 2009
LOL bialegend is funny

hes a mad man and a biafran clown
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 9:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
lannre:

@ Bialegend

What is the major problem you are having with Aishat ?
Open your eyes, follow his posts and read between the lines of that ahlmajiri's posts and you will notice it the northern trait in all his posts/comments. I do not have to waste my time explaining in long details to you. Use your brain enough. That is what it is meant for.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by lannre(m): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2009
Bialegend:

Open your eyes, follow his posts and read between the lines of that ahlmajiri's posts and you will notice it the northern trait in all his posts/comments. I do not have to waste my time explaining in long details to you. Use your brain enough. That is what it is meant for.

Oh My ! why trade insult ? Believe this forum is meant for civilised and intelligent people
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by ezeagu(m): 12:45am On Sep 12, 2009
Original P,

Better run the other way away from Nairaland's Politics section, because this place will surely secure your place in an asylum. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by bigben3: 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
best of luck to you all
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by princekevo(m): 12:22pm On Sep 12, 2009
@poster
Please you better don't lose your mind now, coz it is still early,
This is just the beginning since we prefer to be the spectators on Nigerian game and not the players, So please lets quit whining abt the the players.
Pls when u finally lose it do call for help so that we can tighten it for you.  cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2009
[size=15pt]I'm so Cold in Here.[/size]
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by kliverpool(m): 12:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
asiha2.u are not alone.
so many of us in this country keep wondering what our sins are
for us to get those ignorant fools as our leaders.

I watched President obama's speech on health care reform to the congress
and i ask my self when are going to have somebody that truly care about us
like this man.

even the republicant that are against some of the reform are not just doing so
because they are not in Government,they are doing so because they see thing differently
and they all want the best for Americans.

If any senator open his/or her mouth in Nigeria is because they want money.

The new fct minister was a senator before his appointment over 9month the seat is still vacant.
9month,that means that constituency has no body to represent them.It shows they are in Abuja for the money
and nothing else.

i am also going crazy the list is endless

how can we be importing fuel?

why cant our refinery work?

our universities don carry out any research

why is ajokuta and itakpe not working

why cant we have Nigerian cars?

textile companies are dead

how many Nigerians are employed?

housing why do Nigerians pay 1,2,3 years house rent when they get monthly salary?

why is our road this bad?when countries that are serious are thinking of space

what do people in government knows about Global warming?
what are we doing to stop desert encroachment in the north.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR RAIL SYSTEM?
WHY CANT WE HAVE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE AND GOODS BY RAIL?
THINK OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE EMPLOYED IN THIS SECTOR IF IT WERE WORKING.

WHY DO OUR GOVERNMENT ALLOW OIL COMPANIES DESTROY OUR LAND OUR PEOPLE?
OIL SPILLAGE HAPPEND IN ALASKA IN 1989 THEY ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT NOW.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exxon_Valdez_oil_spill

WHY ARE WE NOT FARMING?

HAVE WE EVER SEEN OUR PRESIDENT TALK ABOUT JOB CREATION?

WHERE ARE WE GOING ?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by denony(m): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2009
maybe we should leave this trade for Aishat & Bialegend to finish it up

I think they have a scot to settle.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by mystikal(m): 12:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
@ poster,
I'm a fan of your project
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by okeey(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2009
it very bad
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Feraz(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2009
Dis is y there are two reasons we cant move 4wad:
1. Nigeria, blessed with over 250 ethnic groups has ethnic diversities. Until some ppl stop thinking they are greater than others, we'll move 4wad.
2. With PDP (people's destruction party) planning 2 rule Nigeria till 2020, i don't c a change because there's a powerful force bhind that party (i hope i'm 100% wrong about my 2nd point because i really want 2 c a change) xcept sm1 4rm dat party has a heart 4 d ppl who are suffering, then we'l move 4wad.
@aisha, i know how u feel cos i v dat feelin whenever i c a little child on d streets begging 4 alms. All we can do is 2 kip prayn 2 God 2 give us a leader hu has a heart for d people.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Feraz(m): 2:15pm On Sep 12, 2009
By d way, huz AGF?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
People like bialegend need no reply,u guys should try visitin his profile page 2 view d picture he posted there,it says it all of hw d brat thinks,when a responsible fellow raise a topic of serious concern and hes politricking it,it shows d inhuman feeling dat still exist among d black race.May b we were 2 early 2 b granted independent because it seems we've nt got any thing rite
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by adenade(m): 4:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
@bialegend
You should add that you are going silly nuts because your so called peaceful religion, islam which is supposed to be teaching tolerance, non violence, peace and love amongst it's blind followers according to their "mouth off" of islam being a peaceful religion has resorted to killing Igbos and other ethnic groups in your northern enclave due to their ridiculous beliefs. Ewu ONE nigeria. Deeal with what you hypocrites created. The mess continues. Just wait until Igbo person gets to be your president, then you all shall see what it's called to mess up a country. Una never see anything sef

Initally i thought people like you are no where to be found in this country anymore, despite all the problems
faced by the nigerians, you can still open your fingers wide and type those stupidious belief of yours
for all the nairalanders to read. Let me tell you one good fact, a very good citizen of this country believes in unity.
I assumed you must have read series of report of some western countries like South and North Korea and America and
the rest of them, I strongly believe in coming together and fight a common cause rather than blaming ourselves for the
failures of our fathers.
Infact, the games played in the past by our leaders is that if we leave, they will be there (thier children).
BIALENGEND, i am not condemning your statement, that is what you believe and that is what you are made to stand for, but believe
me, nothings good would come out as a result of hatred for one another.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by SGN(m): 5:35pm On Sep 12, 2009
aisha2

Please don't lose your mind. Many people here have said the correct thing and gave the correct advice, you can only give your best.

As for biglegend or whatever, he is one seriously aggrieved individual to the point of disorientation who dwells in the past and never see any hope in the future and how he can help to shape it. He is not the only one in this category, things are that bad.

Granted situation is bad, past leaders contributed, but our future will be decided by us all. My biggest concern for us is that enough of us (in numbers, cutting across all fields of endeavours), are actually looking the other way while our country rots away.

There is power in number, we are not putting it into use. How we can use this for positive effect in the country is something I have been pondering on for some time. The fight to save the nation has been left in the hands of very few people (we just lost one of the recently), we all need to participate in issues that affect our present state and can shape our future.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by qblaze(m): 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend belongs in an asylum.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by informat09(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2009
thi poster really needs help
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by oln: 5:56pm On Sep 12, 2009
pls do nt condemn bialegends comment.aisha wasnt explicit in her statement.she wouldnt hav selected a few in her condemnation spree bt rather generalize by sayin our "leaders".She sounded one sided
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by qblaze(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend's ethnic bigotry and his habit of attacking anything that has to do with Nigeria shows that he is truly deluded. Even Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, the leader of the short-lived Biafran nation accepted APGA's nomination and contested the presidency of Nigeria not Biafra.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by ridgeman: 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2009
@aisha do all you can and above all leave the rest to our heavenly father. It is sometimes better to support charities that are in the forefront of addressing these problems than trying to take them on yourself, remember you can only do so much, Take and God bless.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
oln:

pls do nt condemn bialegends comment.aisha wasnt explicit in her statement.she wouldnt hav selected a few in her condemnation spree bt rather generalize by sayin our "leaders".She sounded one sided
Do not mind the mugus that are falling down over hills without noticing the glare bias of the almajiri woman called aisha2. Only in nigeria do people kiss arrsss. We don't do so in Igboland. Try to follow or check on all aisha2 posts and you will notice the same trend of praising and hailing everything northern nigeria whether good or bad while criticizing everything from the south.

That will show you the mind set of ordinary northerners, but the real Igbos know their mentality since time immemorial and that's why we do not give them the breathing space they need to operate and lord it as they want on nigerians. Nonsense. Why don't she go and preach to her boko haram brothers and seek for money from them for her project? She came to beg money from southerners for her so called project an still has the guts to condemn christianity and spare islam as the problem in nigeria.
I wonder among both religion's followers, who are the worst offenders in nigeria. Peharps her bokoharam brothers that always go on killing rampage of Igbos and other nigerians are not muslims? She has the guts to heap the blame of educational backwardness which her awusa people created, on Sam Egwu while sparing the commander in chief, her brother yara'adua who has all the power to turn education system for the best for all nigerians, but can not due to his boko haram mentality.
She actually thought no one will notice all those trend of hers, but hey, i am here to point those bias of hers out. Same goes as per her attitude in other threads. Go and read the thread that asked to point out the 5 most hated nigerians and you will see her pattern which is so annoying when there are so many of her awusa brothers that have been collectively raping nigeria and she didn't see any need to point them out. So much of ONE nigeria in her. I don't care what those idiots of this forum think about my opinion on aisha2, as i can only assume them as being naive and gullible.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Onlytruth(m): 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2009
kliverpool:

i am also going crazy the list is endless

[b]how can we be importing fuel?

why cant our refinery work?

our universities don carry out any research

why is ajokuta and itakpe not working

why cant we have Nigerian cars?

textile companies are dead

how many Nigerians are employed?

housing why do Nigerians pay 1,2,3 years house rent when they get monthly salary?

why is our road this bad?when countries that are serious are thinking of space

what do people in government knows about Global warming?
what are we doing to stop desert encroachment in the north.

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH OUR RAIL SYSTEM?
WHY CANT WE HAVE MOVEMENT OF PEOPLE AND GOODS BY RAIL?
THINK OF THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE EMPLOYED IN THIS SECTOR IF IT WERE WORKING.

WHY DO OUR GOVERNMENT ALLOW OIL COMPANIES DESTROY OUR LAND OUR PEOPLE?
OIL SPILLAGE HAPPEND IN ALASKA IN 1989 THEY ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT IT NOW.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exxon_Valdez_oil_spill

WHY ARE WE NOT FARMING?

HAVE WE EVER SEEN OUR PRESIDENT TALK ABOUT JOB CREATION?

WHERE ARE WE GOING ?[/b]

I think aisha should honestly answer the above questions before she sees my dime. And don't tell me the above problems were caused by all Nigerians. We know who or which section of the country have been in charge of Nigeria for nearly 50 years. So, before anyone crucify[b] Bialegend[/b], they should know that someone is responsible for the mess Nigeria is today, and it is[b] NOT ALL NIGERIANS[/b]. No escaping that fact!
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by bighead1(m): 7:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
i won't say much other than may god add more grease to you elbow
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Onlytruth(m): 7:37pm On Sep 12, 2009
Just this week, a group of patriotic Nigerians( really decent and honorable fellows, including those who repented from earlier erroneous positions) called CHANGE NIGERIA came up boldly to demand a truly Nigerian peoples constitution. Decent and honest Nigerians toiled for years to produce a document which (if allowed to see the light of day) could snowball into a genuine constitution for a normal and stable country. Guess who just mobilized against it? Yes the one and only NORTH (AREWA). Aisha, I think your project will go far if you begin with your people. Charity begins at home. We need to be emotionally impervious in our pursuit of truth here.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by PAININASS: 7:50pm On Sep 12, 2009
You need to see a doctor,
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by redsun(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2009
What are you in despair for?Changing the world is our responsibility and it is something to live for. The old world time is in the past,world of illusions and manipulations.

Don't let the time pass you by.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Roads: Finally, Fashola Wakes Up! / Okupe Sues Benue Over Alleged Contract Scam / Our Economy Is Going Down,Nigerians Must Tighten Their Belts-Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.