Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,335 members, 7,829,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind (4327 Views)

PDP's First Executive Committee Meeting After Losing The 2015 Elections (Photos) / Photo: 3 Months After Losing Power, PDP Wadata House Rots Away / Why Can't Jonathan ARREST And LOCK UP Obasanjo? I'm Losing My Patience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by mamagee6(f): 8:12pm On Sep 12, 2009
Nigeria is a country where peace and honesty once reigned but was destroyed by greedy and selfish leaders. cry
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by baekdoosan(m): 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2009
I see!
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Gamine(f): 8:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
Nigeria is a country where peace and honesty once reigned but was destroyed by greedy and selfish leaders.

Peace and Honesty have never reigned in 'Nigeria'
heck, they dont know where Nigeria is.

@Poster, the only way out is death.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by oge4real(f): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
Please dont lose your mind o. Only sane people can help these children.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by qblaze(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2009
This is one of the reasons I support birth control.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by hackney(m): 9:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
Bialegend needs to calm down a bit sha. Beyond politics and tribes we are first and foremost: HUMAN BEINGS.
Though I kind of know where he's coming from: We dont really have much say in how the country is run yet we share in all the suffering. it gets a bit tiring after some decades.

But still from a human perspective, i can see how terribly upset one (like the poster) can get because of the abject poverty still dominating the lives of the common nigerian.
Common food people dont have talkless of schooling and health care.
A country where the minster for agriculture prefers foreign rice and the health minister comes over for routine check-ups out here iin the west.
The worst is that we import fuel. HEEYY!!!!!.

I sincerely believe that the only thing that can change that country is either GOD says: that's enough or a mega natural disaster because the problem with nigeria is nigerians.
There is much more to say but i feel like i'm flogging a dead horse so. . . . .
Ta ta.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by whiteroses(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2009
aww bless your little heart
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by bidemi12(m): 12:50am On Sep 13, 2009
@HACHNEY you never know bialegend. Poverty and constant disapointments don erode any form of lunacy wey de im body. His comments are always disjointed and hurtful. Always against the tide. GOD HELP US if that is the future of our country.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by MadMax1(f): 1:17am On Sep 13, 2009
Checked out the website.Nuhu Kwajafa's org. The guy's one of my heroes. Don't despair. It's one step at a time, and you're already on the right path. For now it may seem like it's not counting for much. But after a while when you look back you'll be amazed at the difference all those little steps would have made in people's lives. Stay strong and positive.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 13, 2009
Perhaps you should stop pointing the finger at other people or institutions as Bialegend suggested.
Look inwards and then start contributing positively to your society.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by toboy: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2009
cry@bialegend
so those pictures u saw didn't touch u?hei! u don't have concience.the igbos i know are caring and do nt behave like that!even if aisha is deceiving us God cannot deceive us.u don't want to contribut,fine don't discourage other.God is watching.u are spoinling the people name and i don't like it.have a human heart.forget tribalism.i jst de beg u.change
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by toboy: 10:51am On Sep 13, 2009
cry@bialegend
so those pictures u saw didn't touch u?hei! u don't have concience.the igbos i know are caring and do nt behave like that!even if aisha is deceiving us God cannot deceive us.u don't want to contribut,fine don't discourage other.God is watching.u are spoinling the igbo people name and i don't like it.have a human heart.forget tribalism.i jst de beg u.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by bayo1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 13, 2009
@Bialegend, for reference purposes am not a moslem am a Christain.
people like you with religious bigotary keep driving me nuts

Hmmm, Christian indeed! All your previous posts did not reflect your claim.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 6:38pm On Sep 13, 2009
toboy:

cry@bialegend
so those pictures u saw didn't touch u?hei! u don't have concience.the igbos i know are caring and do nt behave like that!even if aisha is deceiving us God cannot deceive us.u don't want to contribut,fine don't discourage other.God is watching.u are spoinling the igbo people name and i don't like it.have a human heart.forget tribalism.i jst de beg u.
You must be naive to ask me such silly question. Where did i write that those pictures did not touch me? Are the pictures the points that i am picking out which you should have reflected on? If pictures are your problems, i can go on to post inside this thread the pictures of thousands of my innocent Igbo people that were hacked down to death by her almajiri people in their northern nigeria towns.
Most of recent, i have the pictures of the Igbos people that were killed by her boko haram almajiri brothers including pastor Orji that tyey cut off his head according to what their silly religion told them. I didn't see you then come out here in this forum to cry more than the bereaved because the Igbo deaths did not in anyway affect you. Nonsense!!!
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Bialegend(m): 6:41pm On Sep 13, 2009
bayo1:

Hmmm, Christian indeed! All your previous posts did not reflect your claim.
Didn't i point that out? It's only the gullible that will be deceived by that almajiri girl. Don't worry, i am following her and i will soon expose her more on that aspect of trying to claim being a Christian because of the project she has at hand at the moment.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by brojero: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2009
The simple truth is that as long as there's money to be shared, the looters will band together. These people have no tribal, religious or political boundaries, but they go to great lengths to make everyone think otherwise. As long as there is money to steal, Nigeria will be one.

However, watch out people. Oil is going the way of coal, and come the day, it will be Yugoslavia all over again and our people will be free once again to determine their own destinies.

So don't lose your mind Aisha, trouble not yourself over the Nightmare callled Nigeria, continue to perform your miracles one child at a time, and your efforts will be writ large when tales of this sad, sad time are told in times to come.

Muchlove
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by TippyTop(m): 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2009
Gamine:

@Poster, the only way out is death.
How come you haven't taken that route?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 14, 2009
For reference purposes, I did not start this thread to seek for donations. I started this because i had a bad day last week and i wanted someone to help me make sense out of all the crazines in Nigeria. I dont know what some people think being a christain requires, do i have to abuse moslems without cause to prove my Alligence or doo i have to make my judgements on issues on religoius grounds, which means if a christain does wrong i keep quiet. Being a Christain is more than going to church, is a committement to be like Christ, Honest, showing love and living right. I contribute based on facts and reason not on sentiments. If soemone does bad Christain or Moslem my veiws will be fair and eviod of sentiments, I am a Human Being first before i am Northerner, Southerner or Whatever, i will not be ruled by sentiments
Usually, I would not even dignify some allegations with a response but I have to clear the impression that I started this thread to request for doantions.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Anabel(f): 10:44am On Sep 14, 2009
what more can i say, Nigerians please and please, learn how to PRAY
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nezan(m): 11:30am On Sep 14, 2009
mghua
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by truphie(f): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2009
aisha2:

For reference purposes, I did not start this thread to seek for donations. I started this because i had a bad day last week and i wanted someone to help me make sense out of all the crazines in Nigeria. I dont know what some people think being a christain requires, do i have to abuse moslems without cause to prove my Alligence or doo i have to make my judgements on issues on religoius grounds, which means if a christain does wrong i keep quiet. Being a Christain is more than going to church, is a committement to be like Christ, Honest, showing love and living right. I contribute based on facts and reason not on sentiments. If soemone does bad Christain or Moslem my veiws will be fair and eviod of sentiments, I am a Human Being first before i am Northerner, Southerner or Whatever, i will not be ruled by sentiments
Usually, I would not even dignify some allegations with a response but I have to clear the impression that I started this thread to request for doantions.

Aisha sweetheart, just continue the good work you have started. God is rewarding you greatly. It is our duty as christians to heal the broken hearted and free the oppressed.
God blessed us so we can bless others. I try to help in my country (am not nigerian); like every year when i go home, i donate books, clothes, cook for the children and many other things. What really saddened me was the fact that everyone was like,the gorvenment is at fault,the gorvenment this blah blah blah. But change starts with us.

Keep on doing the good work, your reward is with God. If I can help,tell me.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Witi(m): 3:18pm On Sep 14, 2009
,mama-gee:

Nigeria is a country where peace and honesty once reigned but was destroyed by greedy and selfish leaders. cry
I don't agree with you because the woe befalling the country now was as result of the foundation laid by our founding fathers the likes of Awolowo, Zik, Tafa Balewa and co they all put regional and personal interest above national interest.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by sherrylo: 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2009
Nigeria,my father land! in love and honesty to grow, to build a nation where peace and justice shall reign.

Why is there so much hatred amongst us?can we ever grow like this?

Bialegend has a genuine concern and Aisha has a genuine course but the problem is there is no love among us. Igbo blame Hausa,Hausa blame Yoruba,Yoruba blame Igbo whose fault is it that we are still here?
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by manuel(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
oh god of creation
direct our noble cause
guide our leaders right
help our youths the truth to know
in love and honesty to grow
and living just and true
great lofty heigths attain
to build a nation where peace
and justice shall reign
cool
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Witi(m): 8:53am On Sep 15, 2009
manuel:

oh god of creation
direct our noble cause
guide our leaders right
help our youths the truth to know
in love and honesty to grow
and living just and true
great lofty heigths attain
to build a nation where peace
and justice shall reign
cool
Second stanza of the National Anthem? Nobody sings it again manuel and is going into extinction among Nigerian Youths very few know the wordings.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by kalmebad(f): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ aisha

I feel ur pain and i understand how much u want to give back to the society. So sad thinking about the country we all belong to.

Do ur beats and live the rest to God who kwns/sees the supplication, suffering and cry of his children, only Him is cabale of delivering us

My prayers is that one day He will wipe those Monsters who called themselves our leaders just like the Israliest saw the Egyptians who bore them into years of bondage no more.
Only the will we have a re-birth.

@Bialegend
I see reasons with ur venting,but chill guy,dnt take it out on Aisha, she is innocent as u and i, though i understand His brothers has never set any better landmark since the power tussel from one Hausa man to another. same old story,one bad leader to another.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 18, 2009
away4real:

@ aisha cool, there is an account number in the website can i make a donation to that Oceanic bank account as stated on the link below.

http://www.giplc.org/donation.html
[/quote)
I dont know how to thank you. You dont know the impact of what you have done. Please could i have your email address so i can mail you the recipets for the school fees and some pictures. From your donation, we were able to pay three children and buy items requested by three widows to start their businesses. I need to send you a detailed report at the end of the month after we present the items to the women. You will be shocked how much impact you have made, may the Good Lord bless and keep you. You are a blessing to this generation.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by jidobaba(m): 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2009
^^^^^^hmmm, see format
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by ochukoccna: 3:02pm On Sep 18, 2009
[size=14pt]@ Aisha, I feel your pain, we all do [I believe so] yet while the problems of 9ja are well documented by us all, WHEN WILL WE STOP TALKING & START ACTING? Even the bible says, Faith without works is dead. I once saw a slide on Dubai of the 70's and it was worse of what we see here in 9ja today.  What of Singapore before Lee Kuan Yew took over to lay the foundations of today's glory? All our past leaders have spurned the chances they had to be statesmen instead of the ethnic bigots or/and egocentric men they became. Look @ Ghanaians who we kicked out  of this shores now being the ones to welcome Obama back to his motherland. They were our shoe shiners and prostitutes [am saying this not to spite them] now that privilege is reserved for home grown sons and daughters. We keep saying the politicians have the money, the armed forces and all that but do they have our wills? DO THEY? Can we not start a PEOPLE MOVEMENT against this political class who by their actions are COMMITTING TREASON AGAINST US? But do we have the inner convictions to support an Igala man for president based on his conduct, character and abilities against a Yoruba man who speaks 'Nigbati' like you? Will you support a government that scraps state sponsored pilgrimages& doesn't project one religion over others without pronouncing them to be infidels? Will you support an Ibo man to be our minister of defense and not reawaken Biafra's ghosts? Will you support a Yoruba led government scrapping quota system and not cry out tribalism? This are some of the very issues we have to address for our nationhood is phyrric @ the very best. Until we can all collectively come together and say [make that DEMAND] we want to live as 1 people and seal it with those words Obama made so famous: YES WE CAN!, we are doomed to continue living out illusions. Fela ,even in his drug induced consciousness, said things the military wanted to kill him for yet what he said stare us in our daily existence. Gani, who we mourned last week, gave his life selflessly but the very same system which he fought consumed him. This is the monstrous system we must confront ,defeat and annihilate. Any 1 still willing? Any 1?[/size]
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Kobojunkie: 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2009
@Poster, if I remember well, about 2 years ago, you had a thread on here on how you knew the WIND OF CHANGE WAS BLOWING NIGERIA's way. Imagine, How Shocked I am that you are, 2 years later losing your mind?? Roflmao!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by Abatakan: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2009
Bye Nairaland, all the best.
Re: Nairalanders, Help Me Please, Am Losing My Mind by chosen04(f): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
@POSTER.

BIALEGEND has a very good point. I admire him always sticking to his point no matter the confrontions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Being Persecuted, Tortured - Ex-speaker Bankole / Is There Any Ingenuity In The Design Of Nigeria Flag. (akinkumi Over Celebrated) / Coscharis And Emma Bishop Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.