Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger (1161 Views)

Can I Remove A Virus Without Antivirus Software? / How To Remove All Viruses From Your Computer Using Rescue USB Disk. / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger by winta2007(m): 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
My Hp Pavillion laptop hangs when I remove the charger.

Any solution.
Re: My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger by horllamy(m): 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
winta2007:

Any solution.

Check ur hard disk, d fault mayb d hard disk
Re: My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger by bright1985: 9:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
what is the model
Re: My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
winta2007:

Any solution.

Hangs when u remove charger sad

Try and load default, boot into setup but switching it off ,then on it and keep pressing f10, select load default and click f10 to save.. .

If problem still persist, try another charger and see before checking the hdd
Re: My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger by jpride(m): 1:41pm On Jul 20, 2016
Change your battery performance to high performance. The reason is that ur battery is not strong again to adequately power ur system when charger is removed. You can replace your battery or be managing it at HIGH PERFORMANCE
Re: My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger by Somibriggs: 11:01pm On Jul 20, 2016
HELLO EVERYONE THIS IS ECHELON INTELLIGENCE LTD.

IS YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY GETTING WEAK , IT CANT HOLD POWER FOR LONG, IT DOESN'T CHARGE FULLY, IF YOU UNPLUG THE CHARGER PIN IT GOES OFF, IF YOU UNPLUG CHARGER PIN IT HANGS UP? THEN WE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU TO ENJOY YOUR LAPTOP BATTERY AGAIN!

BRIEF INFORMATION FOR YOU LAPTOP OWNERS:

AS YOUR LAPTOP GETS OLDER, THE CELLS OF THE BATTERY GETS WEAK AND CAN'T HOLDUP CHARGE FOR LONG TIME SO ITS EASILY DRAINED OUT WHEN NOT PLUGGED TO POWER SOURCE. AT ECHELON INTELLIGENCE WE REBOOST YOUR BATTERY STRENGHT TO ENABLE IT HOLDUP CHARGES THAT CAN LAST.

NO MATTER YOUR LOCATION IN AND OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY WE CAN STILL REACH YOU TO SOLVING THIS ISSUE . JUST CALL US NOW AND EXPERIENCE YOUR BATTERY ITS BACK AGAIN!

Re: My Laptop Hangs When I Remove The Charger by bright1985: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2016
have u change the battery ...cheer

(1) (Reply)

Help My PC Battery Percentage Got Stuck At 0% / HP Pavilion DM4 Laptops For Sale Checks - In / Please Guys, Who Can Help Me With Microsoft Words? I Really Need One.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.