Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? (2296 Views)

2 Nigerian Facebook Slay Queens Fight Dirty Over Rich Guy, He Reacts / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter / Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 3:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its expected that when you're married you should be supportive of your spouse in everything and through thick and thin, its part of the vow made before God on the wedding day, even the bible said so,
does being supportive involve hiding your husband's dirty secrets? What if its something inhumane like murder, what if its something that goes against your doctrines or the teachings of your religion, or something that is a crime against your country? Like embezzlement of funds, etc.

What would you do if you find yourself in such situation, turn your spouse in? Or help your spouse to hide it

I will turn him in btw, after much persuasion to turn himself in of course
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Iamjoshkiz(m): 3:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Brb
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by sinaj(f): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
By turning him in means that he might get jailed, loose his asset or suffer huh?

No way!

Won't do dat to someone I love, if there is any other way I can reverse the situation without him getting hurt, I will.

Else, my mouth will remain sealed nd I will make sure he doesn't repeat the mistake.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by falconey(m): 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
cool

this ideal is idiosyncratic , some might turn the spouse in while others might not because of the affiliation.
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Iamjoshkiz:
Brb
come answer o, i will turn him in btw
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Certifiedbillio(m): 4:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
If it's something I've warned her about, I will turn her in, but if it's a mistake, I won't
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Certifiedbillio:
If it's something I've warned her about, I will turn her in, but if it's a mistake, I won't
how can a heinous crime be a mistake
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lalasticlala
Farano
Myndd44
rocktation

Please i need answers on this
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
I have to hid her because is for better, for worse
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why stay with A criminal?
let's say he's a car thief..and embezzler..

You shouldn't condone it. rather Help him Get over it. Help him change.. If he still Doesn't wanna change, Get help...even if it means Using Extreme measures. say, reporting to the Authorities...?

Let's say i eventually find out he's A diehard hired Assassin?I mean, he kills people! shocked
My conscience and societal expectations would pressure me to turn him in..and we all know...At the end, Your conscience Always win..

I Honestly don't think I'd give it A second thought....What is wrong is WRONG. embarassed I refuse to be a criminal for love..

Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oma307:
I have to hid her because is for better, for worse
awwn automatically you become a criminal for love
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
If there is another word greater than what u called it, i will accept it cause if anything happen i will be held responsible
mhisbliss:
awwn automatically you become a criminal for love
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oma307:
If there is another word greater than what u called it, i will accept it cause if anything happen i will be held responsible
lol you're sure? Or you're just kidding
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Tenkobos(m): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
sinaj:
I de cum
are you always on dick?
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

You shouldn't condone it. rather Help him Get over it. Help him change.. If he still Doesn't wanna change, Get help...even if it means Using Extreme measures. say, reporting to the Authorities...?

let's say i eventually find out he's A diehard hired Assassin?I mean, he kills people! shocked
My conscience and societal expectations would pressure me to turn him in..and we all know...At the end, Your conscience Always win..

I Honestly don't think I'd give it A second thought....What is wrong is WRONG. embarassed I refuse to be a criminal for love..
same here
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
are you always on dick?
ehen derailers they don come, why would you ask such question
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Tenkobos(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:

let's say i eventually find out he's A diehard hired Assassin?I mean, he kills people! shocked

An assassin will assassinate you once you attempt to contact the authorities. He will find out for sure if he looks deeply into your eyes.
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Tenkobos(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
ehen derailers they don come, why would you ask such question
because she's always cu'ming
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by UyiIredia(m): 4:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
Its expected that when you're married you should be supportive of your spouse in everything and through thick and thin, its part of the vow made before God on the wedding day, even the bible said so,
does being supportive involve hiding your husband's dirty secrets? What if its something inhumane like murder, what if its something that goes against your doctrines or the teachings of your religion, or something that is a crime against your country? Like embezzlement of funds, etc.

What would you do if you find yourself in such situation, turn your spouse in? Or help your spouse to hide it

I will turn him in btw, after much persuasion to turn himself in of course

It depends on the kind of dirty secret. Some dirty secrets like murder should be reported right away so the spouse gets punished for it. Others like a fling one can overlook.
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
UyiIredia:

It depends on the kind of dirty secret. Some dirty secrets like murder should be reported right away so the spouse gets punished for it. Others like a fling one can overlook.
fling isnt serious? So your wife had a fling with a dude you will keep kwayet
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
because she's always cu'ming
pls dont derail i beg you, you can stalk sinaj elsewhere
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
We are talking about love here ooo, eventhough i say i will report to the authority, emotion will set in and it will overrule
mhisbliss:
lol you're sure? Or you're just kidding
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
An assassin will assassinate you once you attempt to contact the authorities. He will find out for sure if he looks deeply into your eyes.
HE WON'T. ..

haven't you heard? grin
girls Are good at pretence.

Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by naijamakossa(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
hmmm if u can hide dirty secret like murder why would it be hard for u to hide clean secret like fornication.side chic...just askin
mhisbliss
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Oma307:
We are talking about love here ooo, eventhough i say i will report to the authority, emotion will set in and it will overrule
hmm your kind is rare thats if you're really like that
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Tenkobos(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
HE WON'T. ..

haven't you heard? grin
girls Are good at pretence.

when dealing with boyfriends not die hard assassins. Assassins suspect even their shadows.
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
sinaj:
I de cum
If dat thing splash come dis side ehn..
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by mhisbliss(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
naijamakossa:
hmmm if u can hide dirty secret like murder
why would it be hard for u to hide clean secret like
fornication.side chic...just askin

mhisbliss
i cant hide any, so i wonder why you're asking me
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Op so u go turn am over to kelebe abi? If am dat man pray i just die in jail or else..
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tenkobos:
when dealing with boyfriends not die hard assassins. Assassins suspect even their shadows.
You're forgetting we got close...We've got feelings for each other, perhaps?

He trusts me....undecided

Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by naijamakossa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
i cant hide any, so i wonder why you're asking me
ok,,,,
Re: Is It Right To Keep Spouse's Dirty Secret? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Love cover all things
mhisbliss:
hmm your kind is rare thats if you're really like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

All "Nigerian Big Boys" Should Be Ashamed After Seeing This Mark Zuckerberg Meme / Picture: Why Nigerian Ladies Die For Men With Big Penis, U Need To See The Size / Girls Learn!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.