Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

(Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland (2793 Views)

10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Have Tiny Boobs / Astonishing Pictures You Wont Believe Arent Photoshopped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by wins18(m): 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
only for the op to disappoint you,
'bia, mr.op don't try this expensive joke with me again'

Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by ErnieSmallzz(f): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
wink will mail u
Berlyn:
mention me on a dead thread, better still send it via mail wink i'm waiting oremi
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by wins18(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
what were you expecting wink
Lol
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
wink will mail u
ok wink thnks boo
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
wins18:

Lol
my Lala won't push your thread to fp if you don't correct the mistake on the topic 'nairalanders not lipsrsealed

Thnk me later grin
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Emmatdayo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
ok wink thnks boo
y u change ur gender?
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by wins18(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
my Lala won't push your thread to fp if you don't correct the mistake on the topic 'nairalanders not lipsrsealed

Thnk me later grin
What do you suggest I put there?
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by mizzbouqui(f): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hope I'm not late, I'm here o
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by wins18(m): 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:

Thnk me later grin
Seen, thanks for the correction
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by HoneyB10(f): 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Emmatdayo:
lol grin grin grin grin, ok its just a pose abi? grin
Yes it's just a pose cry
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
They didnt even wait for Op to finish before they derailed with their chit-chats.
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Emmatdayo(m): 8:29am On Jul 13, 2016
HoneyB10:

Yes it's just a pose cry
y crying
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by HoneyB10(f): 10:08am On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
y crying
Why won't I cry
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Emmatdayo(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2016
HoneyB10:

Why won't I cry
if u dnt stop crying, i would hav to join u o cry cry

1 Like

Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Purpletee(f): 11:42am On Jul 13, 2016
I can relate.
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by HoneyB10(f): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
if u dnt stop crying, i would hav to join u o cry cry
Oya sorry, I won't cry again too
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Emmatdayo(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
HoneyB10:

Oya sorry, I won't cry again too
ok grin
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by wins18(m): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
LizGray:
They didnt even wait for Op to finish before they derailed with their chit-chats.
don't mind them, they want the world to see how silly they are. How I wish lalasticlala can do something about this. They are derailling my thread as if na their papa get this forum
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by ernesty20(m): 4:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
padi mi howfar grin i kept on expecting your call yesterday nawa oooi embarassed sad angry

male?
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
male?
[size=15pt] Tranny embarassed you know i still hate u angry. [/size]
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
ok grin
[size=15pt]be flirting upadan oooi angry embarassed [/size]
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Emmatdayo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt]be flirting upadan oooi angry embarassed [/size]

ITS NOT ME FAULT NW, I dnt knw if am to call u nigga or babe grin grin grin
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
ITS NOT ME FAULT NW, I dnt knw if am to call u nigga or babe grin grin grin
cry cry cry [size=15pt]you know 'love' don't care embarassed angry loff me the way i'm [/size]
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Emmatdayo(m): 5:01pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
cry cry cry [size=15pt]you know 'love' don't care embarassed angry loff me the way i'm [/size]

haaaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked gbese re o,but my hands are tied sad
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by ernesty20(m): 5:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
[size=15pt] Tranny embarassed you know i still hate u angry. [/size]

how did u do it? Wanna change mine
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
haaaa! shocked shocked shocked shocked gbese re o,but my hands are tied sad
cry cry cry
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
how did u do it? Wanna change mine
change what? angry
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Emmatdayo(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
cry cry cry
dnt cry nw cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Emmatdayo:
dnt cry nw cry cry cry cry cry cry

you have broken my heart angry angry just gooooo
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Kherry: 5:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
here? Mbanu i cnt grin

Twin sis wats up nw
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by ernesty20(m): 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Berlyn:
change what? angry
the "m" beside your moniker. It used to be "f"
Re: (Lwkmd) Pictures You Can Relate To in Nairaland by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
ernesty20:
the "m" beside your moniker. It used to be "f"
yea it used to be 'f' undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joepraize Traditional Marriage – Photos / How Can I Deal With This My Girlfriend? / See What A Man Did To His Girlfriend!!!!! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.