Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,771 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! (1406 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / Auntie Tope's Itchy Distress - Daniel Chuks / When The Pastor Says "Bring Your Problems To the Church" (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 6:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Your experienced and wise Auntie dey for you

Just drop the issue on this thread and me and my team will offer the required advice

Thank you

waiting! cool
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by photoshoot(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol, really
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by MrJah(m): 6:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why are newly deflowered Ladies always demand for sex as if they are addicts?
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
photoshoot:
Lol, really

please son, its serious business on here sad
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 6:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
MrJah:
Why are newly deflowered Ladies always demand for sex as if they are addicts?

well sir, i guess your assumption in not accurate

Your sample size is probably too inadequate for any such generalization

How many ladies have you deflowered by the way?

singed

Auntie Precious
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
drop your issues cool
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Sexxkillz: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
I need a 2017 Range Rover Sport SVR. How can you get it to me?

1 Like

Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I need a 2017 Range Rover Sport SVR. How can you get it to me?

DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY?

Signed

Auntie Prescious cool
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Sexxkillz: 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:

DO YOU HAVE THE MONEY?

Signed

Auntie Prescious cool
I don't. That's the problem. That's why I'm dropping it here.
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Synzu(m): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Redgem. Redgem is my problem. sad
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by mizzbouqui(f): 7:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
undecided
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
I don't. That's the problem. That's why I'm dropping it here.

well, try the following means to get money

Pray
work
beg
seek
contact
keep dreaming

signed

Auntie PRECIOUS cool
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Synzu:
Redgem. Redgem is my problem. sad

how is that problemizing your life?

clarification sought

signed

Auntie Precious cool
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Sexxkillz: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:

well, try the following means to get money

Pray
work
beg
seek
contact
keep dreaming

signed

Auntie PRECIOUS cool
So you're a fake?
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
So you're a fake?

please clarify

signed

Auntie Precious kiss
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by dejiro30(m): 7:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
The girl i was datin called off de relationship and since then i have been sick to the extend of goin to hospital, i so much love this girl i am thinkin of callin her to ask her if she knows that i was sick. What is ur advice, shud i call her or i shouldn't?
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
dejiro30:
The girl i was datin called off de relationship and since then i have been sick to the extend of goin to hospital, i so much love this girl i am thinkin of callin her to ask her if she knows that i was sick. What is ur advice, shud i call her or i shouldn't?

calling her will aggravate the situation

she is not for you

move on with your life

if she is meant for you, you wouldnt need to beg her

again, try to sleep under a treated mosquito net

Singed

Auntie Precious

2 Likes

Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by HoneyB10(f): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok till I have a problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by patola080(m): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:
Your experienced and wise Auntie dey for you

Just drop the issue on this thread and me and my team will offer the required advice

Thank you

waiting! cool
i nid galfriend my number is 4rm South West
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
patola080:
i nid galfriend my number is 4rm South West

what's your preferred brand of a girl?

signed

Auntie Prescious wink
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by babyfaceafrica: 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why is it that once you chop a bae...she is easier to chop even when she drops 4 piken...but its not like that with guys..if we decide we are not having sex with anyone ,most of us keep to that promisem..ladies are so weak!!!
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
HoneyB10:
Ok till I have a problem

we wish you have a problem sooner than later so you contact us

signed

Auntie Prescious embarassed
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
Why is it that once you chop a bae...she is easier to chop even when she drops 4 piken...but its not like that with guys..if we decide we are not having sex with anyone ,most of us keep to that promisem..ladies are so weak!!!

what is the proof for this your assertion?

Signed

Auntie Prescious cool
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by HoneyB10(f): 8:21pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:

we wish you have a problem sooner than later so you contact us

signed

Auntie Prescious embarassed
Hahaha auntie percious, so you want make I quarrel with my Bae abi cry cry
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by babyfaceafrica: 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:

what is the proof for this your assertion?

Signed

Auntie Prescious cool
I have seen and asked around.that is my proof...its easier to rechop a babe you chop once
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by patola080(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:

what's your preferred brand of a girl?

signed

Auntie Prescious wink
not too fat and black
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
HoneyB10:

Hahaha auntie percious, so you want make I quarrel with my Bae abi cry cry

not so my dear...we just wanna offer help to our esteemed clients

cheers!

signed

Auntie Prescious
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
I have seen and asked around.that is my proof...its easier to rechop a babe you chop once

Really?

well..what goes around comes around so they say

your assumption applies to your mum, grandmum, aunties, sisters, wives and all women then

keep it up

signed

Auntie Precious shocked
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
patola080:
not too fat and black

and you dont find that model in your area?

where do you live?
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by babyfaceafrica: 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:

Really?

well..what goes around comes around so they say

your assumption applies to your mum, grandmum, aunties, sisters, wives and all women then

keep it up

signed

Auntie Precious shocked
so that's ur answer?...smh..I tot u were reasonable..my mistake!!!
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by Preciousgirl(f): 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
so that's ur answer?...smh..I tot u were reasonable..my mistake!!!

i thought you were human

my mistake

Animals too use internet? shocked shocked

signed

Auntie Precious? angry
Re: AUNTIE PRECIOUS' CONSULT: Drop All Your Problems On This Thread For Advice!!! by patola080(m): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Preciousgirl:

and you dont find that model in your area?

where do you live?
if i c will i b asking here

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Take Any Moniker Created 2015 Down Serious Is It Only Me? / Why Does My Wife Cry Suring Sex ? (intellectual Advice For Him Please) / What Mature Men Like In Women. Get It Right Today Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.