Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,390 members, 7,830,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? (1393 Views)

When Last Did You Have Sex (pic's). / Soak This Popular Plant Into Your Drink, And She Will Beg You To Reach Mecca. / Ladies..can You Date A Fine Boy Who Eat Groundnut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
Fun thread.
Ok this is just for fun, when last did you soak garri and groundnut or fish?
Be truthful.
As for me, sincerely, im about to soak garri and fish, though there is rice to eat but i just feel like doing it, it reminds me of the past lol.
Cc lalasticlala mynd44
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 12, 2016
Last month....I used fish and it was awesome. The thing dey hungry me now sef.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2016
colik:
Last month....I used fish and it was awesome.
The thing dey hungry me now sef.
lol nice one, im abt to use a smoked fish to soak mine.
That in school, garri and cabin biscuit with milk and sandin soak and mix together is our warri cornflakes.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
There is something about Garri I can't explain, it fills you up but has low nutritional value?

That's like my last resort when I am done exhausting my money for the month...I soak Garri like once in 5 weeks.

Even my white roommates know the joy of Garri.

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
That in school, garri and cabin biscuit with milk and sandin soak and mix together is our warri cornflakes.

That one na confirm concoction oh. cheesy
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
colik:

That one na confirm concoction oh. cheesy
lol na xo na, its preferable than indomie and egg.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 12, 2016
Garri, ground out, fish That is very expensive in this vilage.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by ogorwyne(f): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Been long. The garri in this place is not soakable. I just taya for am. If u take am make eba u go vex too. Have been on garri break till I enter my Delta again.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Wingback:

There is something about Garri I can't explain, it fills you up but has low nutritional value?

That's like my last resort when I am done exhausting my money for the month...I soak Garri like once in 5 weeks.

Even my white roommates know the joy of Garri.
confirm, infact ure too much. Seun pls make him a mod, for this post.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2016
victorels:
Garri, ground out, fish That is very expensive in this vilage.
lol
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by ogorwyne(f): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
Garri, cabin and milk. Muaaah!!! Sweet. This ur sardine sha. How d garri go be like?
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
lol na xo na, its preferable than indomie and egg.

Haha....Have you tried drinking it with meat?
fried meat sha. Have you?
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
ogorwyne:
Been long. The garri in this place is not soakable. I just taya for am. If u take am make eba u go vex too. Have been on garri break till I enter my Delta again.
lol which state are u in?
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2016
This is romantic how?

2 Likes

Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:36pm On Sep 12, 2016
colik:

Haha....Have you tried drinking it with meat? fried meat sha. Have you?
wow iv not, is it delicious?
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by ogorwyne(f): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
lol which state are u in?
Enugu.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
ogorwyne:

Garri, cabin and milk. Muaaah!!! Sweet. This ur sardine sha. How d garri go be like?
the garri will be more dope, just mix everything together, scatter the sandine and its oil 4 the water and steer. Try it and thank me later.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
wow iv not, is it delicious?
Try it! I'll be waiting for your testimony. grin
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
ogorwyne:
Enugu.
no wonder. U know delta state mostly love cassava farm.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2016
colik:

Try it! I'll be waiting for your testimony. grin
lol ok i will try it.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by ogorwyne(f): 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
the garri will be more dope, just mix everything together, scatter the sandine and its oil 4 the water and steer. Try it and thank me later.
No o. U r alone on that o. I nor dey near anytn sardine.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
ogorwyne:

No o. U r alone on that o. I nor dey near anytn sardine.
dnt u like sardine?
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Smellymouth: 12:55pm On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
This is romantic how?

Na today u don know say saintfellow dey smoke weed?

[img]http://i./26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ.gif[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 12:56pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

lol there was a time we added weed to our soup. I ate it.

1 Like

Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

hahahahaha. He needs to quit tho. E no dey work am well
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Smellymouth: 1:02pm On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
hahahahaha. He needs to quit tho. E no dey work am well

Lols.. Maybe he dey take Kwale or osogbo weed.

Because I nor understand am again..
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Smellymouth:

Lols.. Maybe he dey take Kwale or osogbo weed.

Because I nor understand am again..
maybe combination of both. And we all know that's really dangerous cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you see that level Na; El Hadj? Iseyen talenu gaaan. The track with SoJay is just too dope mehnnnnnn
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Smellymouth: 1:19pm On Sep 12, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
maybe combination of both. And we all know that's really dangerous cheesy cheesy cheesy

How you see that level Na; El Hadj? Iseyen talenu gaaan. The track with SoJay is just too dope mehnnnnnn

Boss, EL HADJ is dope!! That album is full of flows mhennn!! Assalamalekum is always on repeat..Alaga Ibile is sick bruh..

==>

This kid says they hustling
They say they getting money
What’s ya be smoking on
Mehn that shii is really funny
You talk about getting bvtches
Like i ain getting non
You talk about counting money
Like i ain counting non
Let’s talk about the Gucci
You say is a feragamo
Versace belt forming up to old my fvckkin ammo
Awon vain they don’t want me to prosper..
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by ogorwyne(f): 1:20pm On Sep 12, 2016
saintfellow:
dnt u like sardine?
At all. I don't go close to it sef because of its smell. When it comes to fish I only eat fried or dried fish. Anytn fresh count me out
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by saintfellow(m): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
ogorwyne:

At all. I don't go close to it sef because of its smell. When it comes to fish I only eat fried or dried fish. Anytn fresh count me out
hmm i have a friend that hates fresh fish too.
Its so bad that up till now, the both of you dnt know the Joy in eating fresh fish and banga soup.
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Sincerely!, i don't like soaking garri.
But when i want to, it's once in a long while with just powder milk.
Sugarless. grin
Re: When Last Did You Soak Garri And Fish Or Groundnut? by kwakwakwa(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
I enjoyed drinking cassava flakes (garri) with Bean Cake ( akara )

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just How Deep Can You Go???????? / Photos: Lagos Big Babe Rejects ₦630k Iphone 7 Her Boyfriend Ordered For Her / 8 Ways To Know You Are Dating A MARRIED MAN!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.