Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD (37929 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by ConqueredWest: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2016
ZUBY77:
I do not blame the South West for voting Buhari.
It seemed some kind of change was required during the election, though I was against this Buhari guy.
I am also sure they didn't see all this coming.
There are also doing a good job at hiding their disappointments but we are humans, so we know what's up.

I hope we have all learnt our lessons because it's a matter of two years and some months before a new election comes up.

If Jonathan is a Yoruba man, would the Yorubas have voted against him.?

Pls don't mind that their deceitful talk.

Everyone knows that they thought Buhari will die and Osinbanjo will take over.

But God being wiser, allowed Bubu to live long to their regret. cool

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by ozoemenafn: 7:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Zombies this is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by stonemasonn: 7:57am On Jul 13, 2016
Honestly I blame Jonathan for all these. All the efforts by Obasanjo to ensure balance of power between the north and south and even a place for the minorities in the power equation, even us in the middle belt were well taken care of; but Jonathan came with his unintelligence surrounded by charlatans decided to play politics of Ijaw and Igbo while sucking the cork of the Fulanis, abandoning the rest.

Now what we have is a president whose kinsmen of population of less than 20million on a killing spree, killing more people than the dreaded boko haram this year and still no end to the ethnic cleansing. Apart from Fayose and Ajumobi no one has the balls to call these madmen to order.

Thank God I voted nobody!
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by damola1: 8:31am On Jul 13, 2016
ConqueredWest:

If Jonathan is a Yoruba man, would the Yorubas have voted against him.?
Pls don't mind that their deceitful talk.
Everyone knows that they thought Buhari will die and Osinbanjo will take over.
But God being wiser, allowed Bubu to live long to their regret. cool

I would have voted against jonathan even if he was my father, because I believe Jonathan is incompetent, he spoke like a drunkard, he acted like a fool, and his wife and himself disappointed me too many times.

As much as these appointments shows the imperfection of a man, I still prefer Buhari to Johnathan 1000x over. Jonathan was a lilly. A p**ssy, who everyone saw as an opportunity to grab whatever they can grab.

ConqueredWest:

Good Morning Afonja. You should have listen to your elders Afenifere and not a drug dealer like Tinubu.
You are welcome to join Afenifere and wailers camp.
Good Morning once more grin

Frankly, I am disappointed in Buhari, but, he can't be as bad as someone who didn't even have a strategy to win his own election except to share dollars in the middle of the Night.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by MzPecs(f): 8:32am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
SSCE with certificate. OND with certificate Bsc with Certificate.

I have certificate than buhari so I'm qualified. grin grin
You're so funny gringringrin

Beht wait oh! Are you trying to insult our president? undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by datigbogirl: 8:48am On Jul 13, 2016
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BlackSeptember: 9:03am On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

You're so funny gringringrin

Beht wait oh! Are you trying to insult our president? undecided undecided
No. But i have evidence to win your heart than him
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by cherriton12: 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Congratulations to her. I wish her a successful tenure...
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by alexdan1881: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2016
Am not surprise BBOG is sister company of APC and BBOG was and important instrument in chasing out JONA and PDP.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by TRUTHSURE: 9:15am On Jul 13, 2016
Congrats to her.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by MzPecs(f): 9:23am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Those are evidences you tender when you wanna get a job tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by CadetFrancis: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Now i beleive dat Buhari is d sponsor of Boko Haram 4 him to appoint d founder of Bring back our girls as MD of NPA dddis are d pple he used to torment Goodluck
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by danxzy: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
lolz, Nigerian government.
these offer to this lady is to calm her down for all they protest (BRING BACK OUR GIRLS) lolz
My Fellow Nigerians believe me. this is what they will do to NNAMDI KANU WHENEVER THEY REALISE IT FOR HIM TO SHUT UP ABOUT BIAFRA, THEY WILL GIVE HIM A BIG OFFER IN GOVERMENT HOUSE.

one more laugh to Nigeria hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha buhari hahahahahahahahahah government hhahhahahahahahahahahaa nigeria hahahahahahahaha don hahaahhahahahaha suffer ahahahahahahahaha

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BlackSeptember: 9:38am On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

Those are evidences you tender when you wanna get a job tongue tongue
babe list it out I'm ready to fulfil the conditions
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by MzPecs(f): 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
babe list it out I'm ready to fulfil the conditions
Lol grin
Check this out! gringringrin

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by blackprowler: 9:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Children of privilege never ever admit they're products of their privileged backgrounds, instead they insist they're wherever they're put based on merit. I just laugh. If you've been to Harvard for example and you think you're too much, just get on the street and pick 3 children and give them exactly the opportunities you had from their ages all the way to Harvard and report back to me which one didn't have the intelligence to cope. Chances are all 3 or a minimum of 2 will do just as well, if not better. Most of what human beings call high achievement, especially in getting degrees and appointments, are within the abilities of almost all human beings, given same circumstances. I hate it when they stick their noses up and think they're talented/gifted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BlackSeptember: 10:07am On Jul 13, 2016
MzPecs:

Lol grin
Check this out! gringringrin
lol. I'm an atheist
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by MzPecs(f): 10:27am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
lol. I'm an atheist
Thought as much..

Beht why? cry cry
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by drnoel: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
Jirate:

I am from Edo state, an APC state till Date, Buhari, nothing for our People?
I know you have never liked and will never like the Yorubas but please Don't group us along with them. cool

That mentality alone ia what kills this country. What makes u better than the rest of the south? Ur comments make one want to puke.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by AngelAhnie(f): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
I dey see grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by 9jaflave: 11:53am On Jul 13, 2016
May I predict here on Nairaland, on this day 13th july, 2016 @ 11:50 am: Just as Yaradua, Jonathan were elected for a single term each: Buhari's tenure will never exceed a single term. It appears Nigeria is accursed with dull leadership. They said Jonathan was clueless and corrupt. This Buhari is a parochial dullard.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by omogerohprecious(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
I knew it right from time that this woman was only Gunning for her own selfish reasons when she funded the BBOG.
after looting money from GEJ tenure
Mtcccccchew
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Bimpe29: 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Enough of this lopsidedness in federal appointments. Please this is getting out of hand my dear Mr President. You are presiding over a nation of 6 distinct and heterogeneous zones, but you have been showing concerns to only just two deliberately ignoring others. Fear Allah as He is not encouraging bias, ethnicity, inequality and nepotism.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Integrity123: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Do I pity this woman? Not at all. She is going to the bastion of corruption in Naija. I hope she is not being primed for failure?? Time will tell. NPA, an institution that will collect $50,000 from port users and remit N50,000 to government! I fact government should considering privatising the NPA through the Stock Market, say 70% in the first instance. NPA is a viable project but successive administrations has bastardized the place. Has the short changing stopped? Only time will tell.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by ConqueredWest: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
damola1:

I would have voted against jonathan even if he was my father, because I believe Jonathan is incompetent, he spoke like a drunkard, he acted like a fool, and his wife and himself disappointed me too many times.

As much as these appointments shows the imperfection of a man, I still prefer Buhari to Johnathan 1000x over. Jonathan was a lilly. A p**ssy, who everyone saw as an opportunity to grab whatever they can grab.

Frankly, I am disappointed in Buhari, but, he can't be as bad as someone who didn't even have a strategy to win his own election except to share dollars in the middle of the Night.

May your father's weakness be criticised and you be judged if you defend him.

Say amen if you believe in what you said about Jonathan which I highlighted
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
As usual. Any buhari appointment must be an Usman, Abubakar, Ibrahim,Garu, Danladi or Danfulani; yet he believes and preaches that Nigeria's unity is not negotiable. He is really not a realist or is being decieved by his advisers/handlers. He is not at home with the handwriting on the walls.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Alaanyihaji(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
drnoel:

That mentality alone ia what kills this country. What makes u better than the rest of the south? Ur comments make one want to puke.
My dear, address the content and not the container,the message and not the messenger. Even as a northerner,are you happy with the level of 'northernisation' of the president's appointments in multi-religious and multi-ethnic Nigeria?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.