Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD (37928 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Omoluabi16(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
ya.. Never knew that u are missing me.
I'm following you though, and I kind of missed you here.Remember my plans for OUR mud hut in abeokuta? im sure u were serving a ban.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 12, 2016
onyenze123:
Ada di ora nma
nwoke oma ndewo
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by AbidoyeI(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
I am a Buhari apologist, but these new appointments get me thinking. I have been waiting fot it but am so disapoiinted. The appointments have everything being said by the haters on them. Can someone in the house please give a breakdown of ALL Buhari's appointments since inception according to the six geo-political zones. Thank you. So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Ugosample(m): 9:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abokii8:
We own the land, do your worst wailers

I know this is a joke
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by histemple: 9:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
goodforsomthing:

Carpenter too can become a the MD of NPA abi, what wrong is wrong. This man is really here to finish this country, Naijabet man say so

Haba! Bros calm down now, abeg.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by castrokins(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
People Profit From Violence. This Is Why The World Will Know No Peace. And For Buhari...I'm Lost For Words To Describe His Divisiveness. You Constitute A Board And From The Leader Of The Board To The Least Member Is A Northerner, Are You For Real? What's Even In All Of These For The Oduduwa People That Plotted This Nonsense? Tinubu You See Your Life?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Mintek: 9:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
doctokwus:
What else can one say!
Wish her d best.

I am sure this is good food for the hungry children of hate.

You're the child of hate.

What a pathetic sod!
Shameless "chain" agent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
I'm following you though, and I kind of missed you here.Remember my plans for OUR mud hut in abeokuta? im sure u were serving a ban.
mud hut kwa?lol
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Omoluabi16(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ifebazz:

It's only in JAMB/UME & admission that Federal character works now.
haha..very funny. How does a BBOG founder becomes a political appointee when the girls have not been located? Those girls (if at all there any) have just been used as pawn. the BBOG is a fraud and was a propaganda tool of the ApC.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by goodforsomthing: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
histemple:

Haba! Bros calm down now, abeg.

Just speaking my opinion, no lele
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by oluwabishop: 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
Isn't it surprising that just after the presidential spokesperson cautions BBOG that they're being too harsh on criticising the government, we're now hearing news that the same government just appointed the BBOG founder into a very juicy position? Never mind that nothing from her previous positions, academic and career paths indicates that she's technocratic enough to handle such a sensitive office that is one of the big income sources for the federation accounts. Just throw enough flak at the government and they throw you one juicy 'shut up' post. Reject it at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Omoluabi16(m): 10:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
mud hut kwa?lol
lol yeah. we kipin it real there.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by buchibrand(m): 10:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
Nice reward for a JOB well-done. I think this ends the issues and story behind the BBOG.

We can all rest now and forget that "some girl where kidnapped"

Good News

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Rexleo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
The sponsor of BBOG are showing themselves little by little, 1 mr el rufia.there are lots of mumu in Nigeria, pls reread her CV,as the last count she was chief of staff to Kaduna state gov.NPA is going to be a disaster ,she has no work experience and she is very political. The south is a very naïve part when it comes to the game of politics. Continue in ur folly in saying the President can appoint anyone so far that person is qualified. For real the MD of NPA is even bigger than some state governor when you look at the quantum of money coming in and the size of the organization. This brings to mind what mr.elrufia said on his twitter handle some time past that every blood of Fulani shed will be revenge now or later .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by VajanahDischaj(f): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
...and that was how we never heard BringBackOurGirls again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by magicalx(m): 10:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
okpurukata:
Amaechi has finally positioned his boy Mohhammed Koko as ED finance in NPA. Lucky guy. From Zenith Bank account officer to ED.

No be small. Mo has followed Ameachi no be today, The last I knew he was an AGM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by urbanmonk: 10:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Maybe the Chibok girls dey near our ports. Buhari is nothing but a bitter president.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What a divisive president.
He can't even hide his bigotry and Northern Agenda.

what is wrong with you people? are you so blinded by hate? For your information it was Amaechi who recommended her for the position!

http://tadall.com/amaechi-recommends-appointment-of-hadiza-usman-as-npa-md-to-president-buhari

Succesful people are not consumed by the kind of petty ethnic, religious and tribal sentiments that keep the poor people, poor. While you are busy filling your hearts with hatred these people are getting more and more successful. Engage your brains please!!!

Instead of you to celebrate the 1st female MD of NPA and be happy that more women are being empowered in a male dominated society, hatred and ethnic bigotry has captured your brain....shame on you!!!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Yusuf7777: 11:16pm On Jul 12, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by BlackSeptember: 11:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
MzPecs:

I don't have a bf cool
can i be one grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by PrivateInvestig: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
histemple:

The MD of NPA must not necessarily be a maritime expert.

My brother is very necessary ooo. Abeg. Am not against the north,we have Northerners who are good maritime practitioners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by hopily(m): 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
But NPA is maritime which means water very soon she will lunch bring back our ships

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Awaja(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
So who Will lead the #bringbackourgirl#struggle? or have they brought back our girls, ?well, its clear: all this were a mere sham .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by bejeria101(m): 11:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Finally she has been rewarded,pls sack every non norther there sho gbo. Viewers dis concludes the season movie *chibok saga* if i hear chi again ehn i go bok u lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by MzPecs(f): 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
BlackSeptember:
can i be one grin
What are your qualifications? undecided undecided

grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Appareil(m): 11:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
NavierStokes:
I see Mr President is doing a good job of ignoring the "qualifieds" and qualifying the "calleds". All I see here is a woman lacking the requisite qualifications and experience required to be responsible for overseeing a top tier Parastatal as the NPA (Talk about Maritime Laws, Policies etc)
I see a work history of "Assistance" rendered mostly in NGO's (very different from a serious business environment in scope and complexity), this woman would have been better fit to work as an assistant in that organization. Anyways congrats to her, its "chop I chop", while Nigeria suffers.
Kai! This is just shameful!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Appareil(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Rexleo:
The sponsor of BBOG are showing themselves little by little, 1 mr el rufia.there are lots of mumu in Nigeria, pls reread her CV,as the last count she was chief of staff to Kaduna state gov.NPA is going to be a disaster ,she has no work experience and she is very political. The south is a very naïve part when it comes to the game of politics. Continue in ur folly in saying the President can appoint anyone so far that person is qualified. For real the MD of NPA is even bigger than some state governor when you look at the quantum of money coming in and the size of the organization. This brings to mind what mr.elrufia said on his twitter handle some time past that every blood of Fulani shed will be revenge now or later .
This is so shameful. Such senseless appointments. Na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Appareil(m): 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
AbidoyeI:
I am a Buhari apologist, but these new appointments get me thinking. I have been waiting fot it but am so disapoiinted. The appointments have everything being said by the haters on them. Can someone in the house please give a breakdown of ALL Buhari's appointments since inception according to the six geo-political zones. Thank you. So sad.
SAD!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by planetx: 11:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
AbidoyeI:
You are not even ashamed to still be calling yourself a Buhari apologist when you people were defending him by saying he was only appointing competent people who can only be found in the North lol. To all of you waiting for 2019 you are on a long thing the 2019 election will be the most rigged in Nigeria's history through their total domination of all levers of power so you better prepare your mind for at least 8 years of this federal republic of Northern Nigeria. Shame on any southerner still defending this bloody bigot of a president.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Appareil(m): 12:02am On Jul 13, 2016
saintdennis:

LMAOOOOO... igbos won't make me laugh. Ya'll don't wail alone
But I commend your new style of wailing, that is how you keep lumping ss into biafra matter
Now u adding yoruba matter to 'northernisation agenda' lmao.

Yorubas no get that kin time.
God will save the sensible not you. Instead of seeing the problem on ground, you are calling Igbo. Wetin see me with your politics sef?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by sammyclassics(m): 12:04am On Jul 13, 2016
She studied business administration and she is in charge of NPA. what is happening?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Obamina(m): 12:11am On Jul 13, 2016
Jirate:

I am from Edo state, an APC state till Date, Buhari, nothing for our People?
I know you have never liked and will never like the Yorubas but please Don't group us along with them. cool
oshiomole is taking Buhari's footstep, he brought Godwin Obaseki now philip frm his villa as deputy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku / Buhari's EFCC Nominees: Senate In Rowdy Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.