Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD (37927 Views)

Hadiza Usman Squats To Greet Osinbajo, The Acting President (Photo) / Habib Abdullahi Hands Over To Hadiza Bala Usman As Nigerian Ports Authority MD / Buhari Considers Hadiza Bala Usman As Head Of NPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by RonJeremy: 9:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Amaechi aka Sabo, you see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by histemple: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Love Machine:
Will the north be able to defeat the three region comprising of south West,south south and south East if they merge in 2019 presidential election?I can see the bigotrry president is building a stronger north so that no region can defeat his region and to will remain as president till eternity.

The problem is that one of the 3 regions in the south will always be used to destabilize the south. The North are always United irrespective of party affiliation.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Adaure4ever:
What a divisive president.
He can't even hide his bigotry and Northern Agenda.

Ada di ora nma
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by EMPEROR032: 9:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
BUHARI SHOULD GO AHEAD AND REPLACE SOUTHERN GOVERNORS,SENETOR WITH NORTHERNERS TO ACHIEVE HIS DREAMS.AND NIGERIA FACE GO BE LIKE

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by MzPecs(f): 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
BlackSeptember:
No. You love jesus more than ur bf
I don't have a bf cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Usernamesucks: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
dadebayo1:

Remember me in your paradise sir grin

May we all end up in Paradise.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Ready4watever: 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
What about the main person,I mean woman,
Obey ezekwesiri,I swear to god,if not because of this useless
Idiot,jonathan would still be naija presidio till date,,,,,
God bless gej

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by WorkTheTalk(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
mamabomboy:
You people are just hating on the poor woman. Abeg go and park well
You mean the 'poor woman' that formed the BBOG group used for Chibok's falsehood to bring down the last regime who is being rewarded for a job well done now? You guys are on a long thing.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Shegz007(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
I am not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by bologiabdul(m): 9:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jirate:

I am from Edo state, an APC state till Date, Buhari, nothing for our People?
I know you have never liked and will never like the Yorubas but please Don't group us along with them. cool
your people that held the position before now what have they done for u
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by histemple: 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
uwagimboo:
very soon a muslim from the north will be appointed CAN president...

This is the most hilarious comment so far.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by remikunle: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
That is that
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by dadebayo1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Usernamesucks:

May we may we all end up in Paradise.

Amen.. Thank you sir
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Jayjones(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why is this man doing like this,when there are lot of people from the maritime sector jobless he is appointing bizAdm of all courses as the NPA director....is this the change you promised us MR PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Jayjones(m): 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Why is this man doing like this,when there are lot of people from the maritime sector jobless he is appointing bizAdm of all courses as the NPA director....is this the change you promised us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by olalee: 9:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
do you want to distribute your music digitlly, contact Souljar Mind for more music business and networking https://www.facebook.com/MRODUNDAYSSLEE/photos/a.1702896269938577.1073741827.1660673960827475/1834528140108722/?type=3

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by histemple: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
Osmondinho:
By 2018---- it will be clear to all and sundry in southern Nigeria both Yoruba, Igbo, Mid-belt, Niger-Delta what the North agenda is and I hope it won't be too late.

History about to repeat it self. It smelling

Please where is Tinubu, Oyegun, Dele Alake and Obasanjo in this administration?

Very silent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Well congrats to her. The BJs she's been giving El-Rufai is still yielding results. Kitchen cabinet in motion. 95% loading....

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by histemple: 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Jayjones:
Why is this man doing like this,when there are lot of people from the maritime sector jobless he is appointing bizAdm of all courses as the NPA director....is this the change you promised us MR PRESIDENT

The MD of NPA must not necessarily be a maritime expert.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Essens(m): 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
D hope we had, d assurance we were givn, d luv dat was promised, d exemplary leadership we expected all comin 2 pass but d opposite. Since all d billions could not buy another 4 yrs 4 GEJ, we shall change dis change come 2019 afterall d only constant thing is change!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by goodforsomthing: 9:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
ConqueredWest:
She has been rewarded for destabilizing Jonathan's government with chibok girls and bring back our girl

You are on point, this country is in a mess.so all the fake campaigns BBOG is politic and for her own selfish ambition,she is not right person for this appointment because all her past experiences is with NGO Abi NPA has become NGO nii.Naijabet man say so

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Duru009(m): 9:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buhari is qietly building a strong polical base for himself.
Its very obvious.....
Cos i know he forsee a problem with tinubu b4 2019.....
He smart.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Duru009(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its very obvious.....
He smart.....

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Ifebazz(m): 9:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Electing this ethnic champion must be one of the worst mistake nigerians ever did.It's now full-blown, now he makes gis selection unashamedly totally ignoring federal character.
It's only in JAMB/UME & admission that Federal character works now.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Duru009(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its very obvious.....
He smart.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Duru009(m): 9:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its very obvious.....
He smart.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Deenite(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Very soon buhari will change all nigerian portfolios to fulani and hausa, after dat i tink he will start changing governors too. Imagine gov of rivers to be musa sani.lol

Sha am still watching, make 2019 do reach abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Duru009(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its very obvious.....
He smart.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Duru009(m): 9:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Its very obvious.....
He is smart.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by goodforsomthing: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
histemple:

The MD of NPA must not necessarily be a maritime expert.

Carpenter too can become a the MD of NPA abi, what wrong is wrong. This man is really here to finish this country, Naijabet man say so

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by saintdennis(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
Osmondinho:
By 2018---- it will be clear to all and sundry in southern Nigeria both Yoruba, Igbo, Mid-belt, Niger-Delta what the North agenda is and I hope it won't be too late.

History about to repeat it self. It smelling

LMAOOOOO... igbos won't make me laugh. Ya'll don't wail alone
But I commend your new style of wailing, that is how you keep lumping ss into biafra matter
Now u adding yoruba matter to 'northernisation agenda' lmao.

Yorubas no get that kin time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hadiza Usman As NPA MD by Mandeme(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / Why Delegates Dumped Tambuwal For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.