Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:46 AM

Dating An Active Nairalander. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating An Active Nairalander. (1735 Views)

16 Key Peculiarities Of Dating An Independent Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman / The Unique Perks Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Cutehector(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolzzz!!!

The op made mention of something you wrote in your diary?? About your encounter with a nlder.

I will pass. kiss
lmao. She gave me permission to do that.. so?
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
queencalipso:

But he is right.

The kind of topics I see here scares the hell out of me. It mks me not to even make the mistake of thinking about dating a nlder.

But you people are funny.. There are more than a million members here, about 500 members or below manage to create threads weekly here and out of these 500, 15 threads are arguably worth reading.

Then why harbouring these kinda thoughts? Now this reminds me of an old popular saying.
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by queencalipso(f): 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2016
discoprophet:

But you people are funny.. There are more than a million members here, about 500 members or below manage to create threads weekly here and out of these 500, 15 threads might be worth reading.

Then why harbouring these kinda thoughts? Now this reminds me of an old popular saying.

You are right. But the problem is, you don't know who may do it. To be on a safer side, don't even try to find out.
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by queencalipso(f): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:
lmao. She gave me permission to do that.. so?

You are justified.
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Cutehector(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
queencalipso:

You are justified.
and befor u also jump into conclusions, d said girl I wrote abt also wrote abt me in her diary as well. So.. u should try to ask questions befor judging.. my 2 cents
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by bitchcrafts: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2016
Everything always end up in talking about dikc and pusee these days grin .. life's finally getting interest not
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by queencalipso(f): 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Cutehector:
and befor u also jump into conclusions, d said girl I wrote abt also wrote abt me in her diary as well. So.. u should try to ask questions befor judging.. my 2 cents

I wasn't judging you, was only making reference to what the op said. Besides I don't visit diary section, so I don't know what goes on there.
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by queencalipso(f): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Everything always end up in talking about dikc and pusee days grin .. life's finally getting interest not

Is that what you do? undecided
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Cutehector(m): 10:45pm On Jul 17, 2016
queencalipso:

I wasn't judging you, was only making reference to what the op said. Besides I don't visit diary section, so I don't know what goes on there.
op is a dunderhead. Don't listen to him
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by bitchcrafts: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
queencalipso:

Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by bitchcrafts: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2016
queencalipso:

Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 20, 2016
grin when I read this.... I juz smile. It reminded me of the past... Tat was like a roller coaster ride for me but all good tho.
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin when I read this.... I juz smile. It reminded me of the past... Tat was like a roller coaster ride for me but all good tho.

I'm also of the opinion that female members don't have a good impression of Nairaland guys especially with the PM stuff.
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 20, 2016
PushPlay:

I'm also of the opinion that female members don't have a good impression of Nairaland guys especially with the PM stuff.

PM stuffs gave me such horrible lesson. These we're most of the yahoo boiz wanna break in angry so no pms for me anymore..
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

PM stuffs gave me such horrible lesson. These we're most of the yahoo boiz wanna break in angry so no pms for me anymore..

How do you spot a yahoo boy cuz you don't know them personally and can't judge just by profile pictures alone.
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2016
PushPlay:

How do you spot a yahoo boy cuz you don't know them personally and can't judge just by profile pictures alone.

wink by Interpol baby ....hahahaaha
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by HDee(m): 9:02am On Jul 20, 2016
SweetieConstie:
Lemme do my face like Erniesmallzz own...

No no.. . Pls dont imitate erniesmallzz..
She's a sadist

undecided
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

wink by Interpol baby ....hahahaaha
lol !
Re: Dating An Active Nairalander. by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2016
undecided .[quote author=HDee post=47716724][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTO:Helen Skelton's Risqué Flashing Her Underwear During Talk Show / Have You Ever Dated A Nairalander Before? Share Your Story / Anklets,waist Beads And Piercings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.