Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,250 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? (2726 Views)

What do most girls look out for when they are being approached by guys / Do Girls “cum" By Mere Looking At Guys / This Is How Most Of Our Girls Look These Days..(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Yesterday, after work, I went to the supermarket with my friend to get some few things but saw a sweet looking chick. We had a little conversation.

Me: Hi, how do you do with pretty good accent and smile. cheesy

The gurl: Fine. And you?

Me: That's absolutely wrong. You ought to say how do you do.

The gurl: Looking at me and feeling a little bit surprised and impressed. cheesy
Then asked what do you do for a living?

Me: I said my job is pretty tough but are you a student?
The girl: Yes.
Me: What do you study?
The girl: Economics. Then again was looking at me from head to toe this time. I dressed coolly and was wearing a very nice pair of Italian shoes. cheesy
Me: I was busy checking out the stuffs i wanted to buy as well as the expiring dates.

The girl: She then stylishly brought out her phone for us to exchange digits. cheesy

Me: I told her when we meet next time cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Puresolutions: 6:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
she's accessing your oil well how deep it goes.Run it's just about the benjamins with this types.

I quit this forum you managed to bring me back.Waddup bro

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by cruzita(f): 6:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
for your mind

abeg make I go sh!t
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by cruzita(f): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
for your mind

abeg make I go sh!t
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeeTus:
Yesterday, after work, I went to the supermarket with my friend to get some few things but saw a sweet looking chick. We had a little conversation.

The gurl: Looking at me and feeling a little bit surprised and impressed. cheesy

The girl: Economics. Then again was looking at me from head to toe this time. I dressed coolly and was wearing a very nice pair of Italian shoes. cheesy
Me: I was busy checking out the stuffs i wanted to buy as well as the expiring dates.

The girl: She then stylishly brought out her phone for us to exchange digits. cheesy

She was looking at you from head to toe whether you are classy.Guys does it to girls they want to chyke as well.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by sinaj(f): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ok

Now we knw u wear Italian shoes.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by iykekelvins(m): 7:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
She won sample you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Puresolutions:
she's accessing your oil well how deep it goes.Run it's just about the benjamins with this types.

Really? I thought perhaps my accent got her attention. Coz i felt she wanted to talk to me more than ever.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by vicstar(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
cruzita:
for your mind

abeg make I go sh!t

wait make I come join u wink grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by MidasTouche01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
God!!! undecided

Why are some guys soo deluded nowadays

So u opened a thread to tell us this shi.t

Wetin d girl wan look from ur head to toe? U braid hair or u get horn? grin

Make I follow cruzita go shi.t jare
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by SweetieConstie(f): 7:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Uhm...
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Love Machine:
She was looking at you from head to toe whether you are classy.Guys does it to girls they want to chyke as well.
Damn! cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by cruzita(f): 7:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
MidasTouche01:
God!!! undecided

Why are some guys soo deluded nowadays

So u opened a thread to tell us this shi.t

Wetin d girl wan look from ur head to toe? U braid hair or u get horn? grin

Make I follow cruzita go shi.t jare
lol the op get horn
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by cruzita(f): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
vicstar:

wait make I come join u wink grin

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvup4GWEAAXcFK.jpg:large[/img]

not with that look on your face
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by MidasTouche01(m): 7:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
cruzita:
lol the op get horn

Abi ooo grin
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by vicstar(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
cruzita:
not with that look on your face

ah ah! Dis my innocent face cry cry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Thoughty2(m): 7:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
guy, dem dey scan your worth
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Girls like me coz i pull up springs sometimes.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thoughty2:
guy, dem dey scan your worth
Hehe. I guess so, because she asked for what i do for a living but didn't give her straight answer. cheesy
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Puresolutions: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeeTus:
Really? I thought perhaps my accent got her attention. Coz i felt she wanted to talk to me more than ever.

i see ur women-knowledge deficiency clearly now.Ur not all that bro.It just means u dress well u carry then i could tap crude oil from ya wallet on the long run.didnt she give the number first ?

Ur caught up in her game ur not the initiator of this game brova
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by cruzita(f): 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
vicstar:

ah ah! Dis my innocent face cry cry

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CLvt3ISWIAAZ7wj.jpg:large[/img]
iffa hear
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
Puresolutions:

Cool bro. Are u in Abj? Lets hang out.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Puresolutions: 7:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
if Timaya can hav s*x n release an album or someone started a blog he hosted a carnival why not a thread...

it carries different importance it's relativity if e no concern u u cant resonate.Gba be
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by vicstar(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
cruzita:
iffa hear

carry ya wahala go jooorh! undecided enjoy ya shiiit alone lipsrsealed grin

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Puresolutions:

i see ur women-knowledge deficiency clearly now.Ur not all that bro.It just means u dress well u carry then i could tap crude oil from ya wallet on the long run.didnt she give the number first ?

Ur caught up in her game ur not the initiator of this game brova
Don't know. But i have a good voice and accent. So women always respond right.

I used to have a lot of women before.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by mizzbouqui(f): 7:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeeTus:

Kk
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Liedetect0r: 7:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
make person answer na! everything na bashing for here

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by cruzita(f): 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
vicstar:

carry ya wahala go jooorh! undecided enjoy ya shiiit alone lipsrsealed grin

lol u no well
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Puresolutions: 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeeTus:
Don't know. But i have a good voice and accent. So women always respond right.

I used to have a lot of women before.

Not in Abj at d moment no worries would be coming definitely later in the year.

u reminded me.I was in a cafe i think 2 years back minding my biz o one chick came in small rat like dat dropping all the british accent and all.

She no no say i be warri guy...i was shocked at my performance after she left.Within 2secs i started she couldnt believe it,she was forced to end with did you just return too ?

I answered her i said no i didn't just return i'm going back... grin cheesy smiley

I outshined her voodoo

She wouldnt try it next time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
@Cruzita, you're a very low quality girl and i pity your boyfiends.
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by cruzita(f): 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeeTus:
@Cruzita, you're a very quality girl and i pity your boyfiends.
what if I tell you that I don't have boyfriends but husband
Re: Why Do Nigerian Girls Look At Guys From Head To Toe? by Puresolutions: 7:36pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeeTus:
@Cruzita, you're a very quality girl and i pity your boyfiends.

Lol i was thinkin that too very thrashy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Hate Liking A Guys Photo On Social Network / Rain Was Falling, And Chioma Dipped Her Hand Inside My Boxers And S..(pics) / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend On The Road With The Help Of The Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.