Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Kinginvahala Is Fed Up - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up (18025 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by stealth12: 9:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
When people like Mimzy starts leaving e-fights for younger ones, the world will become a better place..

Till then... take care of your young ones...

hahahahahaha
You have nothing to say, and Godwin's Law does not apply when writing about you. You are the anti-Midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. You are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.
You can't stay a day without mentioning mimzy's moniker. I bet she is the reason for all your failures.
TSOM,i hand this bloody son of a whor3 over to you.

4 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by queencalipso(f): 9:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
scentmarlc:

[b] I speak for the records...

You are a dumb forsaken impersonator. You are so damned and frustrated that you and croonies had to stoop so low to come up with this rubbish for the umpteenth time.

You not only showed your shallowness, you gave up too easily on your destiny. If only you could exert this same energy on a friutful purpose, maybe your life would be better off.

What you dont know is that, the ORIGINAL KINGINVAHALA wont dare give me a mention to defend him. Our philosophical difference are miles apart, so you dont expect a cozy hug between us. But that was your undoing coz you fell for the siggy. Shame on you.

If you are that bold, use your original moniker to face kinginvahala, then we all can sit and watch while you guyz slug it out as grown ass men. Until then, never in your life or your generation mention me in any of your dubious escapades.

I am scentmarlc, aka lordscent , i am a very principled person and it is a grave insult on my personae when you associate me dirty stunts of yours. If you have problem with kinginvahala being a cultist as you claim, sort it out with him personally. Do not drag the league of monarch into your mess. I make bold to say, though its not a secret, FYNESTBOI IS MY CANDIDATE AND MY PREFERRED CHOICE. So if you have never seen me canvass for him or campaign for him, you definitely have no reason to drag me into the mud.

Like i said before, this is for the records.

A further provocation from you will definitely be for posterity, something to remind you while you should have been a still birth.

Cheers,
Xoxo

[/b]

Wow!!!! cheesy this is epic!! Nice speech.

Op come and go and lick your wounds grin ntor!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
ireneony:
who be you..
Just because ur mediocre threads do hit FrontPage does give you the audacity to talk shit to anyone here.
I'm just trying to play nice here cos i dont take BS from someone below my level.

Dont talk wen elders are talking.

#spread love say no to hate

Babe hafar na cheesy. You dey vex ni
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
You know what,today I saw something that reminded me of you... but don't worry, I flushed and everything went back to normal undecided

I will show you all my pictures.

You know the reason, no one in your generation can be like me.

I always flaunt my pic...

So go ahead and do your worst. .

lol. . Tell Mimzy that miss Nairaland was fun
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by KINGinVAHALA: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
queencalipso:

Just did, the moniker was created today. Op your intention is dead on arrival. Get a life abeg!!!!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Wolfey: 9:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
scentmarlc:
[s]

You are a dumb forsaken impersonator. You are so damned and frustrated that you and croonies had to stoop so low to come up with this rubbish for the umpteenth time.

You not only showed your shallowness, you gave up too easily on your destiny. If only you could exert this same energy on a friutful purpose, maybe your life would be better off.

What you dont know is that, the ORIGINAL KINGINVAHALA wont dare give me a mention to defend him. Our philosophical difference are miles apart, so you dont expect a cozy hug between us. But that was your undoing coz you fell for the siggy. Shame on you.

If you are that bold, use your original moniker to face kinginvahala, then we all can sit and watch while you guyz slug it out as grown ass men. Until then, never in your life or your generation mention me in any of your dubious escapades.

I am scentmarlc, aka lordscent , i am a very principled person and it is a grave insult on my personae when you associate me dirty stunts of yours. If you have problem with kinginvahala being a cultist as you claim, sort it out with him personally. Do not drag the league of monarch into your mess. I make bold to say, though its not a secret, FYNESTBOI IS MY CANDIDATE AND MY PREFERRED CHOICE. So if you have never seen me canvass for him or campaign for him, you definitely have no reason to drag me into the mud.

A further provocation from you will definitely be for posterity, something to remind you while you should have been a still birth.

Cheers,
Xoxo

[/b]
[/s]
undecided
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
ireneony:
who be you..
Just because ur mediocre threads do hit FrontPage does give you the audacity to talk shit to anyone here.
I'm just trying to play nice here cos i dont take BS from someone below my level.

Dont talk wen elders are talking.

#spread love say no to hate
how did you know that he is below your level?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by DanceVille: 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
scentmarlc:

Cheers,
Xoxo

[/b]
Sowie bro.. I mentioned you the other time.

Respect bro!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by scentmarlc(m): 9:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol bro.

Kinginvahalla or kinginbanana...

You said you they live for benin city.What a mistake! Na you fulani herdsmen suppose take go use do dinner.

Boosit!.

Scentmarlc.. Ain't you part of us again? How come this ruffian come mention your name as a loyal puppy sucking a goat's breast..

Anyway, that doesn't stop #TeamFynestboi from winning...

Ogbeni kinginbanana.. My sincere advice for you is to kuku withdraw from this competition.Your pic looks like a lagosian bus conductor..

[b] Lolzzz my guy cheesy

I know you ask this question out of genuineness of your heart. Buh i believe its also because you werent privy to some past occurencies.

FYNESTBOI I KNOW, FYNESTBOI ON MY MIND, FYNESTBOI GETS MY VOTE....

Does that answer your question bro?

OK NOW TO WHATZ ON GROUND:

As a person i think lots of people have taken this contest too far. And a major lowpoint is impersonation which i surely do not condone. I and kingivahala do not have any love lust between us so its even ironical that i am defending him againt this tyranny. Yes, i defend the truth.

Kinginvahala may be a monarch by right, but his afficionados and doings are COMPLETELY INDEPENDENT of us, and that includes his CAMPAIGN GROUP. The only campaign group that i am right now as we speak is TeamFynestboi. And am sure fynest himself and a couple of others can attest to this.

But i do not find the Op's new found hobby creative or funny, and i will not allow him to drag me into his vengeance mission against the original kinginvahla.

[/b]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
fine girl, how are u?
.m fine ooo,,just network wahala•••MTN dnt want me to browse in peace
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by ireneony(f): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
kinglee1:

Babe hafar na cheesy. You dey vex ni
I'm fine..
I dont know why people fight because of common miss and mr nairaland competition ..
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
stealth12:

You have nothing to say, and Godwin's Law does not apply when writing about you. You are the anti-Midas, for all that you touch becomes valueless and unusable. Mothers gather their children close when you appear. You are an aberration, a corruption, and a boil that needs to be lanced. You are a poison in need of being vomited. You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet.
You can't stay a day without mentioning mimzy's moniker. I bet she is the reason of all your failures.
LEZZLIE calm down.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
stealth12:

You can't stay a day without mentioning mimzy's moniker. I bet she is the reason of all your failures.

Our youths have really gone mad...

Over to the doctors...

Am done here... hahahahahaha
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by KINGinVAHALA: 9:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lwkmh, that moment when you think you re getting at me only to end up making me more popular. lol
Its good for the contest, please keep it up. If it pleases you, copy my signature and upload pics as you have done, it still won't change the fact that you re pained that your candidate at the just concluded miss Nairaland ended up not winning despite all the noise from your team.

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN, THE OP IS AN IMPERSONATOR AND TO THOSE THAT FREQUENT THIS SECTION, THE IMPERSONATOR IS WELL KNOWN, SO NOBODY SHOULD LOSE SLEEP OVER THIS. THE IMPERSONATOR IS THE SAME PERSON THAT OPENED A THREAD THIS MORNING ASKING DYGEASY TO BAN ME FROM THIS CONTEST.

cc cc Juxtified , prestigerhyme , rukkydelta , donkross1 ,
kinglee1 , anonymOus , vikky014 ,
omonighoblessing , 4rmthewest , teejaypee , desnat , vikspring , surfboard , timidaspin , veekid , ashewoboy , iamthoney
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wolfey:
Hapless palsied forsakened rabid son of a cancerous ruminant.

Nature has never afforded you with any opportunity. So you sulk in misery day and nights, growing delusions of a life.

Filthy savage!

It shows one thing, Mental Instability... Run along buddy...

Meet you at the clinic. Bye cool
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
.m fine ooo,,just network wahala•••MTN dnt want me to browse in peace
Fine babe like you, nor suppose use mtn na. na airtel u suppose use, its the best in naija. well good evening and hws ur day?
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
ireneony:
I'm fine..
I dont know why people fight because of common miss and mr nairaland competition ..

How many sense dem get na? They no go do more that their sense na grin. No just worry ursef or exchange words with them, it's obvious that they are cowards, low lives and jobless.

How was your day?
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by AngelAhnie(f): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALLA:
[/b][b]No prize no pay
No brothers in the wood
No laughing on board
Blood for blood
Let the devil that lead you guide you
Is this the real kingibvahala?
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by stealth12: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LEZZLIE calm down.

Some months back I was called Do.veda/Newshe.riff/Deck.er by muva and TSOM, Today this frustrated worthless fungus calls me lezzlie.
Of all the monikers in the world, you choose lezz?Your verbosity is exceeded only by your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=KINGinVAHALA post=47478733][/quote]

Epa see me here oo. Padomo? (abi how dem dey greet for your language grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Wolfey: 9:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

It shows one thing, Mental Instability... Run along buddy...
Meet you at the clinic. Bye cool
expect nothing less from a stooge.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by scentmarlc(m): 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Sowie bro.. I mentioned you the other time.

Respect bro!

Brova No probz. We'r cool.

Cheers
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Is this the real kingibvahala?

Naah. The real moniker is Kinginvahala ma'am.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by tosyne2much(m): 9:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmmmm ! cool
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by KINGinVAHALA: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
kinglee1:
cheesy grin. It is well.
Hehehehe, they just don't know, they don't, but how I wish they do!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wolfey:
expect nothing less from a stooge.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy...

My Name Is Bush...

You berra ask your pastor about me cheesy cheesy
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Ontop one rubbish contest? Mtwshhhhhh•••• YeYe dey smell
I like your siggy tongue
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by ireneony(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
DanceVille:
[s]Your stupidity has no limit, I must admit..

I don't mingle with a senseless lady like you on Nairaland..

#RiseAboveHate..

#Fynestboi.. All the way[/s].
trash! Trash! Trash!.
Look here you this small boy don't start what you cannot finish ..
I warn you again. undecided

I will not insult u cos i know my level is bigger than urs.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Which Category Do You Fall In? / Nairalanders,,,who Will U Chose? / What's Special About "First Love"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.