Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kinginvahala Is Fed Up - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kinginvahala Is Fed Up (18010 Views)

The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / An Interview With Kinginvahala, Photoshoot, Microflux,franchise21 & Eldaillest / Disclaimer: Kinginvahala Debunks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by stealth12: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Spits on his half-burnt face.

#Ewure!!
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by ireneony(f): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

I know the little boy wel... He is still in the Uni...

He is a freshman precisely cheesy
lwkm.
So na 100level he de grin..jambito grin
He never even see e cgpa..he come here de blab grin.
cheesy grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by TamedWolf90: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
I feel like slapping you,but I don't want to get slut on my hand..... I can see your point, but I still think you're full of sh*t undecided

Nairaland apart , you had greet me when you see me.....
Just go back and read what you been saying since this thread?
Why is it that men now behave like females??
You just come here and type below your age sitting behind a phone cause you got access to one without knowing who is behind the moniker you address to....

See this boy saying he feels like slapping me, ? Because Nairaland gave everybody access to type....
I will be watching you but I warn you, be careful
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by DanceVille: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
You can both settle your differences with the insults....I'm kinda disappointed.
Twas the guy that first started the insult..
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Spits on his half-burnt face.

#Ewure!!

After looking at your pics, Can you now define an Ape cheesy cheesy
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by obiorathesubtle: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Knightngale:
stop stealing dissses from google
shocked see catching!!

Lwkmd!

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by senibo1: 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
Angels are always calm. grin
cheesy cheesy you ain't calm

he isn't the one. you can ask me whatever you wanna ask him.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Trapnigga(m): 9:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bashing upon bashing

My gawddd embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by ireneony(f): 10:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
senibo1:
lolz.

only kids does that. I pray peeps get sense soon

hope you having a smooth campaign so far?
is really fun grin grin

Is part of taking responsibility. .knowing how to conduct one self.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by RasheedUmar: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Does the both monikers look's same? That's an impersonator trying to defame me.
I believe it's you. You joke a lot. Very soon you'll deny being Kinginvalhala4 too.

Thanks for the entertainment, though. I can now laugh myself to sleep. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
ireneony:
lwkm.
So na 100level he de grin..jambito grin
He never even see e cgpa..he come here de blab grin.
cheesy grin

hehehe cheesy

after seeing first semester, he will reduce his presence on nairaland... cheesy cheesy

Exam na bastard cheesy cheesy
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by TamedWolf90: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Lol bro.

Kinginvahalla or kinginbanana...

You said you they live for benin city.What a mistake! Na you fulani herdsmen suppose take go use do dinner.

Boosit!.

Scentmarlc.. Ain't you part of us again? How come this ruffian come mention your name as a loyal puppy sucking a goat's breast..

Anyway, that doesn't stop #TeamFynestboi from winning...

Ogbeni kinginbanana.. My sincere advice for you is to kuku withdraw from this competition.Your pic looks like a lagosian bus conductor..

A man outside and a girl inside.....
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by senibo1: 10:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:

After looking at your pics, Can you now define an Ape cheesy cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin I'm not laughing
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by tosinfunminiyi: 10:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

Nairaland apart , you had greet me when you see me.....
Just go back and read what you been saying since this thread?
Why is it that men now behave like females??
You just come here and type below your age sitting behind a phone cause you got access to one without knowing who is behind the moniker you address to....

See this boy saying he feels like slapping me, ? Because Nairaland gave everybody access to type....
I will be watching you but I warn you, be careful
Piss Off!

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by queencalipso(f): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
Hey You, How many spoonfuls of Bitch did you have this morning?and besides You're the living proof that even ugly people have sex!cheesy DAFT COW!undecided

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Your comment really got me laughing grin mehn!!!! You are a perfect definition of bitterness, all bcz of Mr nl contest grin. I bet you've never seen 50k in your entire miserable life.

For your sake, I pray your candidate wins so you can have a taste of happiness, even if its just for some seconds cheesy

Good luck sweet heart wink

3 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by KINGinVAHALA: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
AngelAhnie:
I asked a simple question, biko I'm not part of this drama.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by TamedWolf90: 10:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Wolfey:
Godwin uwangue! This is the just the beginning, tell all your league of hapless mongrels, your urchins, asslickers and robots alike to keep an eye out.. You will suffer at my hands. Check your whatsapp!

And you are??
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
queencalipso:

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!! Your comment really got me laughing grin mehn!!!! You are a perfect definition of bitterness, all bcz of Mr nl contest grin. I bet you've never seen 50k in your entire miserable life.

For your sake, I pray your candidate wins so you can have a taste of happiness, even if its just for some seconds cheesy

Hahahaahahahahahahahahaha Some people get bad mouth ooh, that guy nooh fit sleep this night like dz cry
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
shocked oh boy, see traffic grin Romancelanders and amebo ehn grin

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Naughtynaughty

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
Naughtynaughty

My crush is hia cheesy, sha just lowkey der cos if anyone go try insult you, the full nairaland no go sleep tonight ooh. Awayu smiley
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by KINGinVAHALA: 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
ronald4lif:
LOL! I almost got fooled thinking it's the real vahala dude until I realise it's a double "L" there. No way will the real account make death threats at this stage of the contest when he's canvassing for votes. sad

Lol
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
stealth12:

I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I wretch at the very thought of you. You have all the appeal of a paper cut. Lepers avoid you.You are vile, worthless, less than nothing.
You are a weed, a fungus, and the dregs of this earth. Monkeys look down on you. Even sheep won't have sex with you.
You are unreservedly pathetic, starved for attention, and lost in a land that reality forgot. You are a waste of flesh.
How dare you threaten a nairalander? Danceville report this basterd to the mods

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... When am done reading, I will reply cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by AngelAhnie(f): 10:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
DanceVille:
Twas the guy that first started the insult..
whichever way, just don't fight.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by tosinfunminiyi: 10:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
queencalipso:

Can you finish up your life story,Berk?Why does your breath smell so bad! Oh yeah that's right, you've been sucking on d***......You should have been born in the Dark Ages; you look terrible in the light...... I like your approach now let's see your departure.....Pratundecided

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Keaton(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
TamedWolf90:

It really beats my idea that a man will be saying negative things about a fellow man just to get the attention of a girl....
Men like you are the reason why people kill people....

Another cultist spotted..

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by RasheedUmar: 10:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Uwangwe in WAHALA! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
tosinfunminiyi:
Can you finish up your life story,Berk?Why does your breath smell so bad! Oh yeah that's right, you've been sucking on d***......You should have been born in the Dark Ages; you look terrible in the light...... I like your approach now let's see your departure.....Pratundecided

Sounds like a primary school rhyme grin. Don't quote me back cos I won't reply cheesy *Runsaway.
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
kinglee1:

My crush is hia cheesy, sha just lowkey der cos if anyone go try insult you, the full nairaland no go sleep tonight ooh. Awayu smiley
lol cheesy. I'm fine. Tanks. I looking for my bestie ni o. Naughtynaughty nowwwww!
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
Naughtynaughty
lol bestie
Honestly I dnt undastnd wats hapning here grin went to read from first page oo and stil don't gerrit grin grin

Biko can u gimme a summary grin grin
In not more dan 2words grin grin grin
Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
HateU2:
lol cheesy. I'm fine. Tanks. I looking for my bestie ni o. Naughtynaughty nowwwww!

No stress your Vocal cord joor, let me roar her name for you grin Naughtynaughty ooooooooooooh

1 Like

Re: Kinginvahala Is Fed Up by AngelAhnie(f): 10:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
senibo1:
cheesy cheesy you ain't calm

he isn't the one. you can ask me whatever you wanna ask him.
Nothing dear, I'm highly disappointed.. seeing those I love( my friends) insulting themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

LMAO! Read This Funny Experience A Guy Had With An Olosho (SNAPSHOTS) / My Friends And My Sister Want To Snatch My Boyfriend : Advice / Is Height Everything For Nigerian Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.