Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 (3822 Views)

The Igbokwes And The Innosons / EXPOSED: Joe Igbokwe, The Most Wanted By Bakassi Men 1999-2002 (must Read) / Bakassi Boys Regroup For Fulani Mafia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ioannes:

Just one question for you, why did you edit your post and removed the phrase "and married a Yoruba wife" from your write up?
because of your type that will forget the broad message and depend on insensitive parts.

1 Like

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
ugohemma:
because of your type that will forget the broad message and depend on insensitive parts.

And why did your type include it in the first place?
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by AK481(m): 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lvlink:
Ever since I read a newspaper where that Man insulted Ojukwu with unsubstantiated facts, I started researching about him.

I discovered he doesn't come back to Igboland. I discovered his family doesn't come back home even during Christmas period.

I discovered one of his daughters married and wedded in Lagos too.
I discovered that none of his families are presently living in their family house at Nnewi.

Technically, he has banished himself long ago.
aruu!!! her daughter did traditional marriage in lagos?
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by JohnsonOlanre: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
No wonder! He don run come join we yorubas so that the crimes his family commited in East will be forgetten. I for talk why him dey behave like we yorubas wey fit sell our people give Fulani people like the way the okedares of kwara don swear say Oba no go dey for yorubaland only Emirs.

2 Likes

Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by JohnsonOlanre: 6:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

OP your lies no be here o.

Joe doesnt speak against igbos, rather he is factual about those that keep shouting secession. Biafra and Igbos are not the same thing. Not all igbos support biafra, ok. Pls find another lie to tell

Forget about whether joe hates Igbos or not.

Atleast his background clear with real names of his brother and events down to his village level.
Truth no dey hide.
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by bender79: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

OP your lies no be here o.

Joe doesnt speak against igbos, rather he is factual about those that keep shouting secession. Biafra and Igbos are not the same thing. Not all igbos support biafra, ok. Pls find another lie to tell
I dont Know why some igbos think they hold the mindset of the entire igbos. Smh.
Re: The Igbokwes: Most Wanted By Bakassi Mafia 1999-2002 by bender79: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Thewrath:

Your Igbo origin is questionable,maybe you should pay more time to your kids/family(if any) as I do not see how your wasted time on NL benefits them.
shattap! Shouldnt hé have a right to his opinion? People like you want to buldoze Every igbo person to think and act like you. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Again TINUBU, AMBODE, Aregbesola Fail To Attend APC Mega Rally / Finally APC Breaks Silence On Buhari’s Death Rumour, READ! / I Hope They Are Not Killing Igbos And Claiming They Are Killing Badoo Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.