Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide (33403 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by AntiWailer: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2016
UltraSphinx:
my uncle says bola tinubu has always been. The god father of Lagos thugs (olamide and cdq inclusive) since his governorship days in Lagos... They were neighbours too

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to your uncle.

LMAO.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by royalfamily(m): 9:58am On Jul 13, 2016
Ahmed0336:
My uncle told me same. That they were neighbors back then in ABU Zaria cheesy

My aunty told me the same they were dating back then in Abu. grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Bimpe29: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2016
Why the trash? I believe the Senators are supposed to be Senior and Responsible members of the society.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by ventilation: 10:09am On Jul 13, 2016
Ahhh Dino, you no wan enter lagos again for your life, you won't travel out via lagos airport, in abuja sef you will lost, mo palu fun e

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Omonigeriarere: 10:15am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.

Some brains need thorough scanning and laminations, honestly speaking.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by TS2(m): 10:18am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.

Will you shut that ur bleeping trap?

Are you not a woman? Women and double standards. If a mere guy touches you, you will complain

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by 989900E: 10:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino should watch his steps in Lagos from now on . . ..

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 13, 2016
Who am I to chook mouth in this matter?, come to think of it,it's been long since our lawmakers had a fist fight, wouldn't mind another entertaining section grin

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by HONPRINCE14(m): 10:25am On Jul 13, 2016
The aniMan wants to make himself popular by all means...pls leave him alone o
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by chernest2002: 10:31am On Jul 13, 2016
This is how akintola wife with awolowo's wife started the problem that brought the army and the started the war. This Apc government is worse than any other.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by neocortex: 10:34am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
violence against women should never be condoned in any civil society. Are you really a woman?
Your statement is in itself discriminatory, Remi Tinubu is a senator, quit the woman tag,
Senators fighting in the house is not new and I see no reason for gender blackmail in this case.
Violence(against anybody) as a means of conflict resolution should never be condoned in any civil society.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Yemikola(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
Chai! Some people reason through their ANUS. Nigeria don suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by IFYHENDY(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino my man.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by neocortex: 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
pharmagba:

I beg to submit you're a disgrace to womanhood

Supporting a man to hit a woman Supporting a senator to hit another senator
is a derailment in mental and social faculties
Please stop all discriminations!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by lufseg07(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
you're a disgrace 2 ur schools in general and am very sure dat hw ur dad bet up ur mom

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by dekaz(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:
My uncle says Dino has always been a tout right from his Abu Zaria days when they wer neighbours.

So I'm not surprised by his acts.
Oh your brother said DINO was a tout right from his university days, sorry may i know your brother that is not a tout, after all we all know the tout called DINO in nigeria , do you guy think at all b4 you talk? i keep wondering .... your brother, WHO IS YOUR BROTHER? that is not even known in his compound not to talk of his street.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Blaizeless: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:
My uncle says Dino has always been a tout right from his Abu Zaria days when they wer neighbours.

So I'm not surprised by his acts.

Birds of d same feather....
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by neocortex: 10:43am On Jul 13, 2016
murmee:
I wonder which village you come from because you are very ancient in thinking. So there's a difference between a male senator and a female one and according to you, they are inferior to their male counterparts. Very funny. Am sure you may not even be aware that a female is contesting to be the President of the most powerful country in the world. Mr man go get some civilisation. You are very backward. If Melaye had as much as touch Mrs Remi Tinubu, you would have seen the reaction of Nigerian women.

Don't you think you are contradicting yourself ?
A senator is a senator regardless of gender, why the
preferential treatment ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by dotedote: 10:44am On Jul 13, 2016
GOCAC, WHAT KINDA HOME ARE YOU FROM? DON'T ANSWER PLS. YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND VERY SURE YOU ARE DOING SAME. You don't belong here. So if your mother refuses your father's handshake, she gets beaten? Ladies pls beware of anythingGogac[color=#770077][/color]
gocac:

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Fanirandele: 10:49am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:

if you are indeed a woman since you see nothing wrong with a man threatening to assault and rape a woman i wish you what you wish Remi Tinubu
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Fanirandele: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
neocortex:

Your statement is in itself discriminatory, Remi Tinubu is a senator, quit the woman tag,
Senators fighting in the house is not new and I see no reason for gender blackmail in this case.
Violence(against anybody) as a means of conflict resolution should never be condoned in any civil society.

do Senators threatening to rape each other shocked what he threatened is sexual assault and intent to rape
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by StoneLucifer: 10:51am On Jul 13, 2016
If Dino whooozes her slap on that her bleached yellow pawpaw face, nothing and i repeat NOTHING will happen...The worst that will happen it will turn to free for all fight on the senate floor...Some will sustain injuries and it ends there. If police enter matter, it will become a legal case.Finally guy man will bail himself out..Its a matter of cash!!! But the bitch has received the slap anyway..Even her husband too will receive similar slap..The crooked Tinubu or Jagugba abi na jagwuda,whatever nonsense name he is called in his usual way can send assassins after Dina.Then u will know the Jagwuda's way to the grave is very close.......
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by neocortex: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

do Senators threatening to rape each other shocked what he threatened is sexual assault and intent to rape
I thought he threatened to beat her up ?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by kcnwaigbo: 10:53am On Jul 13, 2016
989900E:
Dino should watch his steps in Lagos from now on . . ..

Lolz what will Tinubu do to Dino in lagos? Dino is a confirmed madman.Tinubu should dare him and live to regret it
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Fanirandele: 10:58am On Jul 13, 2016
neocortex:

I thought he threatened to beat her up ?

he went on to say he will impregnate her angry what the fck does that connote when you say that to a female colleague The guy is a rapist and wife beater. his 2 ex wives have shown pictures
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Fanirandele: 10:59am On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz what will Tinubu do to Dino in lagos? Dino is a confirmed madman.Tinubu should dare him and live to regret it

you are funny, area boys will treat his Bleep up right from the airport. i promise you if he dares touch a hair on her head the day he lands in lagos will be his last. infact the area boys will do this one for free grin
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Randy100: 11:00am On Jul 13, 2016
Ahmed0336:
My uncle told me same. That they were neighbors back then in ABU Zaria cheesy
2 liars keep lying.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by mayorchelsea(m): 11:19am On Jul 13, 2016
So,if our senators had immunity and Dino beats Remi Tinubu, she won't be able to sue him or what?can someone for the love of Christ enlighten me please?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Fanirandele: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2016
the fact that Dino is denying saying it shows what a coward he is
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
love this ,like your analysis...

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by neocortex: 11:26am On Jul 13, 2016
Fanirandele:

he went on to say he will impregnate her angry what the fck does that connote when you say that to a female colleague The guy is a rapist and wife beater. his 2 ex wives have shown pictures

That means he went beyond his boundary,
I think he should be sued for attempted sexual assault.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Fanirandele: 11:28am On Jul 13, 2016
neocortex:

That means he went beyond his boundary,
I think he should be sued for attempted sexual assault.

exactly , can you imagine such angry no wonder these bastards go abroad and try and sexually assault women there . really repulsive

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdullahi Adamu Quits As APC National Chairman / Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion / MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.