Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,671 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide (33405 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by richylee(m): 11:37am On Jul 13, 2016
mayorchelsea:
So,if our senators had immunity and Dino beats Remi Tinubu, she won't be able to sue him or what?can someone for the love of Christ enlighten me please?
have u ever heard of any senator being prosecuted because dey fight in d house? No. D worst d senate could do is to give them suspension, so if Dino beat up or fight wit Mrs Tinubu I doubt if anything we happen to him.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Babacele: 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
modath:

Imagine the conception error she-male thing advocating for female battery!!! Feel like slapping whatever it is! Ewu that it is..
Mo don't worry . Meliar would regret ever saying that because we would find him and he must beat Remi and if he can t or won't , you will mo def hear the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Blastos(m): 12:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
shaddoww:

If he had touched her, den he would be picked up for assault n once there are witness ready to testify in court, na d end be dat.

even when he touches her Its a civil matter bro... D courts decide on dat and not d police... She would only sue him for assault.. Police aint picking no one up
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by muganbo1(m): 12:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=gocac post=47486649][/quote] is dat ow ur foolish fada beat ur mum @ home abeg go buy goat brain coz u r a fool lyk fada lyk son
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Blastos(m): 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ahmed0336:
what ll it benefit me to lie on a faceless forum? Okay, thank chu.

I never said u were lying brother... U myt be saying the truth but have u stopped to think if 'YOUR UNCLE' was saying d truth?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Blastos(m): 12:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Ahmed0336:
what ll it benefit me to lie on a faceless forum? Okay, thank chu.

I never said u were lying brother... U myt be saying the truth but have u stopped to think if 'YOUR UNCLE' was saying d truth? Remember he told u not this 'faceless forum'
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by dayowunmi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Learnt Dino is currently divorced after several allegations of beating his former wife, he recently insulted oshiomole wife and qualified her as foreign commodity now he's threatening to beat up another woman, whoever he's going to marry next, goodluck to her.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by DealMogul(m): 12:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
"He that is down need fear no fall..."

Dino is already waddling in mud with pigs, please how low does he need to go before we accept that he's a well-packaged rock-brained thug?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by okrote4real: 12:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino after you beat his wife , add Tinubu also undecided
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by chidozieikeji2: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

His eyes will clear if he beats Tinubu's wife ooo.

It is not a court matter, They will beat hell out of him until he is hospitalised.

Ask ur uncle who Tinubu be. He will inform u too grin

lol the brave yoruba man dat ran as fast as his legs can carry him wen abacha came in lol yoruba they use mouth win match I remember mko abiola who used mouth to rule nigeria until abacha clamped him like a small rat
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by AntiWailer: 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
lol the brave yoruba man dat ran as fast as his legs can carry him wen abacha came in lol yoruba they use mouth win match I remember mko abiola who used mouth to rule nigeria until abacha clamped him like a small rat

Chidozie, you talk as if Ojukwu was shot several times or lighted with a grenade and did not die.

He fled too. grin

Infact in skirt.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Codes151(m): 1:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
violence against women should never be condoned in any civil society. Are you really a woman?

Get my point!!! Not ask or write anything u wanna! As a senator, she should stand her grounds always and fight back! (am not n never talked about physical fighting)
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
this is saraki's no one henchman, an out and out rapiist and all around thug

dont send this one to yankee, or we might have an actual rapppe case
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by 989900E: 1:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
kcnwaigbo:

Lolz what will Tinubu do to Dino in lagos? Dino is a confirmed madman.Tinubu should dare him and live to regret it

Why is Dino denying already? He is a Kogi local champion, Lagos madmen a.k.a 'eru iku' (messengers of death) are on a whole 'nother level.

Let him try it.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by toye440: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
KingRex1:
My uncle says Dino has always been a tout right from his Abu Zaria days when they wer neighbours.

So I'm not surprised by his acts.
he looks more of a cult guy then
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by obiak4(m): 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
murmee:
My friend, you are dreaming.
Am not sis/bro the senate and fight are like 5&6 someone hand has been broken before nothing happen So its not news
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by toye440: 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
This dick head is a Gross shame to this nation a
Coward only challenges a woman in a wrestling
bout, but did he really mention impregnate, because d blogger who uploaded d news on FB claimed Dino said " I Will Beat You Up, Impregnate You And Nothing Will Happen".Now that's totally unacceptable, meaning he plans to
beat her like badoo d rapist and wen shes
unconscious he would then produce his cork and
test her suspension, this guy must b culled, his a
potential rapist and i challenge all women to
stand up against him as we hv a potential rapist
in our hand. make all him olosho dem go on strike until he apologise publicly.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Jobos(m): 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.
You should be ashamed of yourself for your statement. How do you compare refusal to shake hand with slap and beating.

****You dont have respect and regards for woman.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by icankel: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
kayzat:

Are u normal at all

how does turning down a filthy handshake equate to beating up and the threat is even directed toward a woman which is a double offence.

Is that how you are trained that its normal for your male neighbour to turn you to punching bag because you chose to have different political stand with him?

I dare Dino to just caress Remi's cheek and see the kind beating he will receive. if Dino think he's mad then we will help him cure that madness with maximum shishi.
See as ur body just de hot, u can only beat Dino here on NL dats all
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dinos statement against the wife of one of the most powerful yoruba men on earth is indeed a slap and an insult to the Yoruba race and people... He will surely regret making that statement....

He has again pushed saraki by another step to the exit door
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by slimfit1(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Blastos:

what would their (police) reason for picking him up?

Harassment
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by BlackSeptember: 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.
your blood dey hot ooo
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by BlackSeptember: 4:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Codes151:

Get my point!!! Not ask or write anything u wanna! As a senator, she should stand her grounds always and fight back! (am not n never talked about physical fighting)
thanks for the clarification and sorry for my former comment

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by chidozieikeji2: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Chidozie, you talk as if Ojukwu was shot several times or lighted with a grenade and did not die.

He fled too. grin

Infact in skirt.

lol atleast ojukwu was brave to stand on nigerian soil to fight for 3 solid years but yoruba heroes eg tinubu ran away to america during abachas onslaught,abiola ran to europe and was fighting abacha with telephone and newspaper,awolowo was clamped and caged in calabar prison without any resistance,d almighty oladipo diya flogged by mustapha until he saw reasons to kneel down and beg abacha his fellow army general when an ordinary igbo major nzeogwu ran show without begging anybody
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by chidozieikeji2: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

He fled too. grin

Infact in skirt.

lol atleast ojukwu was brave to stand on nigerian soil to fight for 3 solid years but yoruba heroes eg tinubu ran away to america during abachas onslaught,abiola ran to europe and was fighting abacha with telephone and newspaper,awolowo was clamped and caged in calabar prison without any resistance,d almighty oladipo diya flogged by mustapha until he saw reasons to kneel down and beg abacha his fellow army general when an ordinary igbo major nzeogwu ran show without begging anybody yorubas and cowardice are like bread and butter
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by KingRex1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
dekaz:
Oh your brother said DINO was a tout right from his university days, sorry may i know your brother that is not a tout, after all we all know the tout called DINO in nigeria , do you guy think at all b4 you talk? i keep wondering .... your brother, WHO IS YOUR BROTHER? that is not even known in his compound not to talk of his street.
kk, I've noticed you nd you can take that as ur assignment. Go do some research boy.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by KingRex1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Blaizeless:

Birds of d same feather....
Lolz.. Funny usmiley
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by guiddoti: 5:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dino's hands just passed Tinubu's window.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by AntiWailer: 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
lol atleast ojukwu was brave to stand on nigerian soil to fight for 3 solid years but yoruba heroes eg tinubu ran away to america during abachas onslaught,abiola ran to europe and was fighting abacha with telephone and newspaper,awolowo was clamped and caged in calabar prison without any resistance,d almighty oladipo diya flogged by mustapha until he saw reasons to kneel down and beg abacha his fellow army general when an ordinary igbo major nzeogwu ran show without begging anybody yorubas and cowardice are like bread and butter

At the end of the day, they all ran.
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by UltraSphinx(m): 9:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

Flesh and blood did not reveal that to your uncle.

LMAO.
the revelation is a result of divine inspiration, and such inspirations are always authentic
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by TijaniAbu: 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sunday Dare has forgotten that the wife of his boss is a lout and a tout. Isn't that Remi the same tout of a woman that attacked a male senator physically?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Between Released Chibok Girl And Her Mother: An Emotional Reunion / MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.