Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide (33407 Views)

Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Ayotemide(f): 8:28am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.

Woah!! clap for yaself. your ENTIRE POST reeks of a unique brand of foolishness.

What are you to tell female senator *not minding whoever she is* to shut up and mind her utterances solely because she is female?
people like you are the reason for the backwardness in thought Nigeria experiences till date, You encourage Touts rather than Diplomacy, encourage Violence against Women and solely because they are women. Would Dino have said the same thing to a Male senator? When did Remi's voice irrelevant in the house?

Young Lady please speak with Wisdom next time. You cannot do much with foolishness in the outside world.

p.s : reading your posts is sickening, whoever liked it must have his whatever checked...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Fmaniac(m): 8:33am On Jul 13, 2016
wetin b my concern say a woman miss -talk n d only thug in d senate houz shuts her bloody mouth up...All of dem na dsame
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by henries246(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2016
You guys should jst go oooon.... Who even separate Una self...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Acidosis(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2016
Senators fight everyday, so fighting Remi Tinubu has nothing to do with gender, people should not bring gender nonsense into this. If you can't stand the heat, go back your husband's house.

Again, Dino Melaye has always been a thug, APC should know better; they knew him, and still engaged him in the agenda to Aso Rock. So, I'm not surprised.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by joxyblast: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Is your uncle a senator NO so keep quiet quote author=Ahmed0336 post=47486038] My uncle told me same. That they were neighbors back then in ABU Zaria cheesy[/quote]
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by BlackSeptember: 8:46am On Jul 13, 2016
Codes151:

Nothing like woman! A senator has no gender shit! Same as a soldier! She has to fight bk or chicken out!
violence against women should never be condoned in any civil society. Are you really a woman?

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by tundesanusi: 8:49am On Jul 13, 2016
So, You dont see anything wrong in beating up a woman for a reason. Hmmmnnn. ....

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by BlackSeptember: 8:50am On Jul 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:

The threat, if substantiated by three witnesses, is enough to get him jail time. He already earned beans breakfast and dinner without hitting her.
he can't be prosecuted because of Parliamentary immunity.

Its one of the limitation to the rule of law
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by awa(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2016
I won't say anything now until the husband Tinubu says what he plans to do should Dino beats up Madam.
PDP as a Party was never our problem but Politicians were...
Association of Past Criminals (APC) are just justifying their cooperate identities.
More to come.... APC change...
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by misscall247: 8:51am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Why should Dino even think of hitting a woman undecided

APC used a serial wife beater as a propaganda tool now he has come to beat the Elders wives
lol......Guy na politics,thy is gender equality BTW dem

Na for family matter u fit say dis one na man d oda woman

in politics thy is notin like dat

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Doobhem(m): 8:52am On Jul 13, 2016
kayzat:

Are u normal at all

how does turning down a filthy handshake equate to beating up and the threat is even directed toward a woman which is a double offence.

Is that how you are trained that its normal for your male neighbour to turn you to punching bag because you chose to have different political stand with him?

I dare Dino to just caress Remi's cheek and see the kind beating he will receive. if Dino think he's mad then we will help him cure that madness with maximum shishi.
Ova, it's not right to beat any human being at all. Don't make it a man vs woman thing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by davidigomanel: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Mostly like Senator Dino is beating his wife at home too. I wonder what kinds of human are they? What kind of law will they
I hope dss and sss are full informed about the happening.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Goke7: 8:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Chosen1984:
BOTH THE BEATER AND THE BEATEE ARE ONE!!

I SEE SAHARA REPORTERS BEING UNLEASHED TO DIG OUT CERTAIN THINGS ABOUT DINO IN THE COMING,DAYS,WEEKS AND MONTHS

your head dey there bruv, Dino don buy market no be small grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by zmtoz: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Who will clap for a man that beats up a woman?

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by SHAIBULIAR: 8:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Dino and fayose were born by the same parents. Both of them are touts

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by SHAIBULIAR: 8:57am On Jul 13, 2016
zmtoz:
Who will clap for a man that beats up a woman?
only people like him

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 13, 2016
kayzat:

Are u normal at all

how does turning down a filthy handshake equate to beating up and the threat is even directed toward a woman which is a double offence.

Is that how you are trained that its normal for your male neighbour to turn you to punching bag because you chose to have different political stand with him?

I dare Dino to just caress Remi's cheek and see the kind beating he will receive. if Dino think he's mad then we will help him cure that madness with maximum shishi.
who is we?my friend speak for yourself and you knw dino will beat up your whole family....so what's the fuss all about?
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by basadenet: 9:00am On Jul 13, 2016
We are not there, so we can't judge for now. And because you are a lady senator that does give her the impetus to insult a male senator and likewise same to a male senator too.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by biggie73(m): 9:05am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
All of you should shut up..! Politics is simply a Game of interest, So what's wrong about beating up Tinubu's wife? Or is it now a crime for two senators to Fight? The same useless Remi Tinubu refused to shake the senate president..did heaven fall? Remi should better know she is a woman and Should Mind the kind of utterances she makes to male senators. If not I bet you nothing will happen as long as it is on the floor of the senate Remi would receive a dirty slap one day.
....read yourself out loud,and hear the junks you gush out. So uncultured.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by pharmagba: 9:35am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:

I beg to submit you're a disgrace to womanhood

Supporting a man to hit a woman is a derailment in mental and social faculties

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 13, 2016
...and I keep wondering to myself: how on earth do we get to have human beings like Dino in our legislature?!! And not just him, others like Buruji et al are also there. Ha, what a country!!

2 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by murmee: 9:40am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
I wonder which village you come from because you are very ancient in thinking. So there's a difference between a male senator and a female one and according to you, they are inferior to their male counterparts. Very funny. Am sure you may not even be aware that a female is contesting to be the President of the most powerful country in the world. Mr man go get some civilisation. You are very backward. If Melaye had as much as touch Mrs Remi Tinubu, you would have seen the reaction of Nigerian women.

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Akpuoru: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2016
This statement alone in a decent clime is enough to ruin the individual politically. But here na akara na akamu. That utterance is condemnable in all ramifications. I can only deduce that Dino is mentally immature; coming out to say you'll slap another man's wife?. Seriously? and some persons are clapping for the slowpoke?
This happening in a motor park may not be so surprising but in a supposedly hallowed chamber and paid for by the tax payers? What a shame of a country.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
U're ryt bro!

Senators do fight and heaven never fell coz of dat.
Her withdrawal would b much appreciated if she can't take in d insults dat litter senate.

Meanwhile, I am totally against 'a man raising hands against woman'.

PEACE!
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by Iamabraham(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
My enemies are fighting so i think i should sit down and watch them destroy themselves like the Assyrians

Your enemies Lol

Do they even know who you are?

And who are your friends?

Wake up from your delusion, September is about two months away.

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by sunnymaja(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
You have lost you proper sense to sentiments. Go and read what the woman said. Many women from the North did not shake Jonathan and even Buari, they both understand. Fools

4 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by murmee: 9:47am On Jul 13, 2016
hooplarr:
In my opinion, Dino Melaye is just an unfortunate individual fortunate to be in the corridor of power.
How a thug like Dino Melaye got to the Senate is what beats me. What exactly is the Nigerian senate turning to?

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by murmee: 9:49am On Jul 13, 2016
obiak4:

Pray dino does not beat her because if he does NOTHING will happen as far as the beaten is inside the senate building
My friend, you are dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by UltraSphinx(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2016
AntiWailer:

His eyes will clear if he beats Tinubu's wife ooo.

It is not a court matter, They will beat hell out of him until he is hospitalised.

Ask ur uncle who Tinubu be. He will inform u too grin

my uncle says bola tinubu has always been. The god father of Lagos thugs (olamide and cdq inclusive) since his governorship days in Lagos... They were neighbours too
Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by sunnymaja(m): 9:54am On Jul 13, 2016
gocac:
You have lost you proper sense to sentiments. Go and read what the woman said. Many women from the North did not shake Jonathan and even Buari, they both understand. Tell him to beat her and the lagosians will praise him. Ask what was done to Fayose as a sitting governor when he blocked Tinubu and Co. He came to mama Awo's birthday and boys disallowed him with all his mopols. You are a baby. Even Ngige was kidnapped as a sitting governor in Anambra let alone Dino that has structures in remote area only. Please let him slap her and sign ban warrant in Lagos. Fools

1 Like

Re: Senator Dino Melaye Is A Disgrace To The Nigerian Senate -tinubu's Aide by murmee: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2016
BlackSeptember:
he can't be prosecuted because of Parliamentary immunity.

Its one of the limitation to the rule of law
That means he would keep out of the entire South West as he would have declared himself a wanted person in that region!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MC Oluomo Recounts How He Survived, After Being Stabbed At APC Rally In Lagos / Buhari Appoints Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi As New CBN Deputy Governor / Nigerian Army Pulls Out Five Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.