Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,912 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1952 Views)

Am In Luv With 2 Guys( I Need Advice) / I Don't Know Why / Is It Possible To Love 2 Guys Or Girls At The Same Time ?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2009
Re: . by TheSeeker(m): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2009
Yes, marry her him for money wink
Re: . by tkb417(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2009
choose between a good life fraught with fights over lil things and a miserable life filled with love
the choice is urs

ill choose the former tho
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
If you love the poorer guy as you claim you do, why then did you cheat on him by bring the richer guy into your life?

You should know that there is more to marriage than just money, so if you're one of those girls that believe that marrying a rich guy would end their problems; wake up and face reality.

The poor guy you love is much better than the rich guy you don't.

1 Like

Re: . by junero: 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2009
IF U DONT WANT 2 END UP LOSSING BOTH OF DEM JST STUDY BOTH AND CHOOSE ONE, AND IF U FIND IT HAD MAKING OR CHOOSING INE ASK ALMIGHTY GOD 2 DIRECT U, BEST OF LUCK,
Re: . by yme1(f): 3:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
note marraige without God,love money and understanding ends easily
so pick whichever one you know rocks your boat undecided
Re: . by agitator: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2009
Marry the rich guy and forget about the poor guy. Already you are having an affair with the rich guy also, this will make you regret later and make the life of the poor guy miserable. Please leave the poor guy alone, don't make his life miserable in future, it will only hurt him for a while. marrying him will lead to a whole lifetime of regrets, which is more misery than you can ever imagine.
Re: . by 190: 4:07pm On Sep 11, 2009
i wud go 4 the one that cant afford buyin u recharge cards

long throat girl
wetin u dey do wit 2 guyz
i guess uve been satisfyin them both abi?

i pity dem guyz!

2 Likes

Re: . by yme1(f): 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2009
190:

i wud go 4 the one that cant afford buyin u recharge cards
[b]
long throat girl
wetin u dey do wit 2 guyz
i guess uve been satisfyin them both abi?[/b]i pity dem guyz!
he concern you tongue
man must jolly abeg cheesy grin
Re: . by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
if you are still asking such questions then it means you shld not be considering marriage now until you grow up.

1 Like

Re: . by omega25red(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2009
davidylan:

if you are still asking such questions then it means you shld not be considering marriage now until you grow up.

Ma dude you hit that right on the head.
@ poster it seems your opinion of what love is, is totally wrong and if money is what would ultimately decide who you marry, you shouldn't even be talking about marriage. You should continue to date and for christ sake stop cheating. I hope you make them use a rubber when they are ,

1 Like

Re: . by iice(f): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2009
davidylan:

simple
Re: . by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2009
Can you tell me your name and your feature so i can avoid someone like you.Though everyone wants to be rich
Re: . by frank317: 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2009
am sorry u dont deserve both guys
Re: . by ritaNL: 6:11pm On Sep 11, 2009
If you marry the rich guy n he becomes poor ,what will you do ? He might starts hitting you out of frustration and because he knows you married him cos of money.
If you marry the poor guy,things might change for better when you two are married but it's better to marry the one you love .

For me, I will marry the poor guy ,if am rich and truly love him .
Money and love walks hand in hand oooo.

1 Like

Re: . by MissyB1(m): 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2009
CrazyMan:

If you love the poorer guy as you claim you do, why then did you cheat on him by bring the richer guy into your life?
T'is possible she was dating the richer guy before the other one.

Poster: Do not marry the 'broke' one ONLY because You love him,
Neither should You marry the 'rich' one ONLY because he's financially stable.
Go for anyone that possesses other solid features on which marriage should be built.

You musn't settle with any of 'em if they both lack these  qualities.
Re: . by puskin: 11:14am On Sep 12, 2009
What a pretentious questìon.
Come nd marry me nah.
Re: . by DrLorenz1(m): 12:39pm On Sep 12, 2009
@topic
There are so many topics like this one, sometimes i wonder who's actually telling the truth. Let's assume you're saying the truth, then Missy B has already said everything you should know.

@Missy B
I love girls like you grin
Re: . by jonath0012(m): 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2009
I w'll advice you not to go for any of them. And if u r to go for one, go for d poor guy cos things may change later in life. As 4 d rich guy, i tell u might end up miserable with him
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2009
Missy B:

T'is possible she was dating the richer guy before the other one.
If she was dating the richer guy first; I don’t think she would have accepted the proposal of the poorer guy; no one moves backward in life.

I thing she ventured out in search of greener pastures because she couldn’t cope with the poorer guy; and fortunately for her, she found the rich one.

Sounds like a good story right? wink
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2009
CrazyMan:

If she was dating the richer guy first; I don’t think she would have accepted the proposal of the poorer guy; no one moves backward in life.

I thing she ventured out in search of greener pastures because she couldn’t cope with the poorer guy; and fortunately for her, she found the rich one.

Sounds like a good story right?  wink
Errrhm . . . .T'is possible she saw something attractive in him
despite his financial standing.
T'is of no or li2 importance who she met first but if t's relevant to You . . .
You can ask her for illumination instead of thinking.
Re: . by CrazyMan(m): 5:42pm On Sep 12, 2009
Missy B:

but if t's relevant to You . . . You can ask her for illumination instead of thinking.
I don’t think that would be necessary; because I’ve already gotten my answer.
Re: . by TheSeeker(m): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2009
And why can't you marry the both of them? After all, a woman married 6 husbands in England, so why not get naked and be somebody? angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Which Of These Two Can Break Your Defence? / Nlands Guys. / Nigerians Girls Cannot Be Bad If The Nigerian Guys Did Not Make Them So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.