Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

I Don't Know Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know Why (9851 Views)

Don't Know What To Do / Know Why Ladies Do Not Shave Their Private Part / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2010
Anything that ain't natural turns me off.
1.Too much powder makes me feel like i'm talking to a doll.
2. White faces with powder looks like a Ghost.
3. Atachment that's not so tidy turns me off completely.
hmmm! what else.?

I love 'em natural looking gurls,
Big up to the ones i've seen on NL.
Re: I Don't Know Why by mudiwa(f): 12:34am On Apr 01, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Don't Know Why by Kunbee: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2010
Ok oo we don hear you
Re: I Don't Know Why by tayoast(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2010
ehnnn. . . so pple lyk moi r still out there.

d part dt pisses me off is their eye brow. they shave it off & apply their stupid pencils. . .
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 01, 2010
Yep! All the ladies should look a little more Natural, i mean there was a very solid girl i met on a business outing and we got talking, i had to make friends with her cos of the business but i was wandering why i wasn't turned on even with her good looks and all that. The problem, hair wasn't natural.
Re: I Don't Know Why by fifi09(f): 6:02pm On Apr 01, 2010
chipmunkey:

1.Too much powder makes me feel like i'm talking to a doll.[/b]2. [b]White faces with powder looks like a Ghost.[/b]3. Atachment that's not so tidy turns me off completely.
hmmm! what else.?

tayo_ast:

[b]ehnnn. . . so pple lyk moi r still out there.
[b]d part dt pisses me off is their eye brow. they shave it off & apply their silly pencils. . .
[/b]

So true ahaha.

But nothing looks more Ridiculous than those ugly LOOOOOONG fake eyelashes… argh!
Re: I Don't Know Why by Ben13: 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2010
Lol. . .I also love them on native attires. wink
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 01, 2010
I love 'em in daring outfits.  shocked
Re: I Don't Know Why by hbabe(f): 7:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
chipmunkey:

I love 'em in daring outfits. shocked
Hey bros, daring outfits go with loud make-up, long fake and tangled weaves and a great but very fake accent. grin grin
Una too dey complain. Manage us as we are jor.
Re: I Don't Know Why by yme1(f): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2010
chipmunkey:

hmmm! what else.?

like me kiss grin
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 01, 2010
Trust me there are a lot of cuties on here including you y me. Just that some of us prefer to see the natural beauty and it's such a turn. Believe me artificial hairs especially beats my immaginaton and i keep wanderig if he girl is bald o matter how pretty she looks.
@hbabe, remember i kept cracking up the other day i saw you. I'll go with lepa to bad any day any time.
Re: I Don't Know Why by iice(f): 5:48am On Apr 02, 2010
I like daring clothes grin
I don't wear make-up. . .don't have energy for that. Not that i don't like it, just too much effort grin
My hair is lipsrsealed. . .lazy for that one, i just throw it in bun or let it fly as it is cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Why by ayettymama(f): 5:50am On Apr 02, 2010
poster might be related to me!!
the men in my family; no lacefronts no acrylic, no lipstick no make up dont relax your hair dont wear extensions no jeri curls high heels are scary this and that and this and that!
thank God i aint marryin any of them!
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 6:11am On Apr 02, 2010
hmmmm! I can see that some NL ladies are very confident of themselves. High heels is a turn on for me, maybe cos i'm tall. Couldn't stop wondering why it was invented tho.
Re: I Don't Know Why by googles: 9:57am On Apr 02, 2010
chipmunkey:

making up is okay wen itz light nd moderate

as for me i dont use dem cos i dont even know wat goes with my skin colour. . . . . it kills me wen i see some dark girls with foundation meant for very fair pple

then you see a white face with a black neck  cheesy cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 02, 2010
ayettymama:

poster might be related to me!!
the men in my family; no lacefronts no acrylic, no lipstick no make up dont relax your hair dont wear extensions no jeri curls high heels are scary this and that and this and that!
thank God i aint marryin any of them!
Lord have mercy! grin grin

chipmunkey:

hmmm! what else.?

okay we don hear U. but U have a point though, I do wear makeup but very light one.
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 02, 2010
lol!  grin I simply have a Ghost impression. I wish the ladies could realize how much harm heavy make up does to them. I cant just imagine licking off all that chemical/poison when it's play time.
rokiatu:

okay we don hear U. but U have a point though, I do wear makeup but very light one.
dat means you rock.
btw i like those sunscreen or what ever that makes the skin shimmer and glimmer. That's more preferable to powder.
Re: I Don't Know Why by honeric01(m): 10:13am On Apr 02, 2010
rokiatu:

Lord have mercy! grin grin

Even if you wear make-up like egungun calabar, would you have agreed that you overdo it? lipsrsealed

some girls, [size=3pt]no truth[/size] in them sha
Re: I Don't Know Why by ruskiee(m): 10:18am On Apr 02, 2010
Some people just need a cookie and a hug. . . and yes some girls are just way overboard in their appearances. Too much of everything ain't good.
Re: I Don't Know Why by googles: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2010
honeric01:

Even if you wear make-up like egungun calabar, would you have agreed that you overdo it? lipsrsealed

some girls,no truth in them sha

lol. . . . . . na you sabi  cheesy

i know one chic like dat whose face is permanently like a clown's she uses weird colours on her face and she opens her mouth to insult pple dat

"laulate" their make- up and even wen you tell her she overdid hers she will tell you its "day make-up"  cheesy
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 02, 2010
honeric01:

some girls, [size=3pt]no truth[/size] in them sha
You are right, maybe I could have deny it. (am not in the mood to argue sha)
Re: I Don't Know Why by honeric01(m): 10:39am On Apr 02, 2010
googles:

lol. . . . . . na you sabi  cheesy

i know one chic like dat whose face is permanently like a clown's she uses weird colours on her face and she opens her mouth to insult pple dat

"laulate" their make- up and even wen you tell her she overdid hers she will tell you its "day make-up"  cheesy

na true my girl, i have seen different kind, especially in the church, i just can't stand faces like that, i used to wonder why some babies cry all of a sudden, i have come to realize that when a baby cries in the church, before anything, try looking around the faces of the girls/women sitting around, one may be putting on a scaring make-up and might be staring at the baby. tongue

rokiatu:

You are right, maybe I could have deny it. (am not in the mood to argue sha)

Thank God you know, but if that's you in your pix, then you didn't overdo yours and you are quite a good dresser.
Re: I Don't Know Why by mgbogo: 10:41am On Apr 02, 2010
Most
Re: I Don't Know Why by ayettymama(f): 10:42am On Apr 02, 2010
these guys are sounding like my dad

-YETUNDE WOO BO SE KUN OJU

O DA BI EEGUN!!
Re: I Don't Know Why by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Apr 02, 2010
ayettymama:

these guys are sounding like my dad

-YETUNDE WOO BO SE KUN OJU

O DA BI EEGUN!!

Guilty as charged grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 02, 2010
honeric01:

Guilty as charged grin grin grin
lol! grin even.
mgbogo:

Most women are fake,hair,colour,eyelids,shoulder,bosom,height,tummy,nails,accent,carriage,manners,odour.
The best time to visit them is early in the morning b4 they take their bath shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I'm sure Beyonce or Rihanna will freak you out at such times.
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 02, 2010
Makeup is ok in moderation. I do wear makeup but it looks natural or so I have been told. smiley
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 02, 2010
chipmunkey:

lol!  grin even. I'm sure Beyonce or Rihanna will freak you out at such times.

You wouldnt even recognise most celebs without their slap on grin grin

Shakira

Kim Kardasian [img]http://www.friendskorner.com/watermark.php?src=forum/photopost/data/513/3682.jpg[/img]

Hally Berry [img]http://2.bp..com/_mmBw3uzPnJI/SjLLwGJNEPI/AAAAAAAAoT0/7kteXTx3vpo/s400/Celebrities_Without_Makeup_20.jpg[/img]

Rhianna [img]http://1.bp..com/_8di3fwCAUFg/SZvCnxFASMI/AAAAAAAABlY/ocsRT8lCDSw/s400/rihanna_without_make_up.jpg[/img]

Tyra Banks

Jennifer Hudson
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 02, 2010
Re: I Don't Know Why by ayettymama(f): 11:15am On Apr 02, 2010
shakky is booriful
halle is luuurvley
eva is pweety
jesse's cute too

mots of them were just caught in funny facial expressins!
rihanna eurgh- but even with the make up shes still scary
tyra- a perfect example of a manufactured product! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

because im an evil cow grin grin grin grin grin

Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2010
Tray looks scary and fake even with makeup on anyway.
Re: I Don't Know Why by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 02, 2010
Lawd have mercy. shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of The Pictures Bestillustrates Your Sleepingstyle/position? / Is The Sexiest Short Lady You Have Ever Seen? See Highly Erotic Photos / Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.