Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

A 59years Old Woman Is Asking For A Lesbian Sex With My Guy's Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A 59years Old Woman Is Asking For A Lesbian Sex With My Guy's Girlfriend (620 Views)

Naija Sex Story: My Lesbian Sex With Ada / "I Think I Am A Lesbian, I Need Help Please! " / Abimbola Fernandez Comes Out As A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 59years Old Woman Is Asking For A Lesbian Sex With My Guy's Girlfriend by DonEffiong(m): 7:00am On Jul 13, 2016
recently my guy came to me as his closest friend and told me about what his girls is passing through in the hand of a women age 59. that they meet at their school re-union (his girl attended girl only school) and since then the 59years old lady has been disturbing her for months for a relationship or outright sex and has refuse to back down even when his girl has threatened to expose her and this 59years old lady is married with 5 grown and well to do kids.
he is asking me for what to do to get the lady off his girl's back and seriously i have no idea
please Nairalanders help

sorry for the typing errors am in a rush
Re: A 59years Old Woman Is Asking For A Lesbian Sex With My Guy's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 13, 2016
tongue

learn how to use English sentences correctly before I can help.
Re: A 59years Old Woman Is Asking For A Lesbian Sex With My Guy's Girlfriend by Luckylife(m): 7:05am On Jul 13, 2016
Get undeniably evidence against her report it to her pastor or husband, if persist take it to the police and those you have reported as witnesses.
Re: A 59years Old Woman Is Asking For A Lesbian Sex With My Guy's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Accept the offer if she's rich...Make that extra cash.
Re: A 59years Old Woman Is Asking For A Lesbian Sex With My Guy's Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 13, 2016
Everybody always in a hurry weneva dey type poo undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Confused Man Need Your Advise. / 4 Signs To Know That Your Ex Wants You Back / She is emotionally bond with me but......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.