Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,013 members, 7,814,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper (38569 Views)

Slay Queen Caught Bush Meat, Prepares Delicious Pepper Soup (photos) / Man Kills Monkeys In Port-Harcourt, Uses Them To Prepare Pepper Soup. Photos / How To Make Goat Meat Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by Ghost447(m): 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
MrCow:
lolz
My aunt is a stew addict, that was how she cooked noodles and added stew, I was like WTF
noodles with stew is very delicious.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by Ofemmanu1: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
greatjoey:

On a serious note, Yorubas are guilty of this. They eat almost everything with stew. What I haven't seen them take with stew is drinking water. Generally, they are no good cook traditionally except the modern ladies that go out of Yoruba delicacies and learn to cook other natives' delicacies. Personally, I can't stand the sight of EWEDU which is their main soup. Just like cricket meal. Tufiakwa!
Any similarity btwen flat.heads and humans is purely coincidence.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by Ofemmanu1: 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ghost447:
noodles with stew is very delicious.
Don't mind em.
Flat.heads enjoys Yoruba foods in the corner of their BQ, but are quick to taunt the foods in public.
Awon omo ale jati-jati.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by UuzbaGuuzba: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
mzjaney:
I kinda like the stew. but the oil is usually too much.

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
mancheeutd:

Even her ice cream comes with stew and yet you are not the one seeing things from tribalistic point of view. Listen flat head you are the one that needs to grow up. As if you are forces to eat the food awon omo irankiran olori pelebe
K.

You have been noticed.

Any other insults you want to add to the bolded?

I'm pretty sure you grew up with your mom who had an unwanted pregnancy at the age of 17. Your childhood was also very messed up apparently as you had no fatherly care, even your mom was always giving you ten naira to buy food while growing up.

Hence your sad and miserable life.

Take heart bro.

You are a disgrace to the Yoruba nation boy.

Smell off!
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by Tjpromise(m): 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:
90% of your story is full of Lies... So we can be rest assured it is all BULLSHIT.
lol, no Yoruba person puts stew on Fried rice, or Coleslaw
How can yorubas put stew inside Moi-Moi when the food is originally ours? lol

Lies everywhere.

oga calm down n speak for urself
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2016
enigma2007:

Most of what she wrote up there are not true (I have done more buka food than home cooked and i have a rifined palete) but i enjoyed the joke! Had a good laugh
Mr man I'm a Lagosian through and through so you can't tell me about Yoruba food and stew.

She was saying the truth albeit in a very humorous way.

Thank God you got the joke anyway.

On a side note, I have observed that you're always spoiling for a tribal war, you need to take a break on that dude. It doesn't add value to your life in any way does it?

Don't promote hate and I'll feelings towards another tribe man, it belittles all Yoruba known values.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by robay(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
guiddoti:
awon ajeun okuta ma momi? grin
always chopping stone without drinking water grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by mzjaney(f): 4:41pm On Jul 15, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The truth is that this is Yoruba food. One can't just walk into KFC or Burger king and change their menu. How do you expect the entire Yoruba kingdom to remove stew or change its recipe?

Be diverse. Eat other foods. Cook your own etc. I eat Yoruba food ANY HOW they serve it NO COMPLAINING but only occasionally. Other times, Igbo, other times, Hausa. other times I just cook.
Bros abeg no vex ooo. Why u quote me

I am not asking anybody to change recipe.
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by misspatsy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
NSG might be from any tribe in Nigeria but I don't see why these boys here won't understand that most of her topics here are jokes and nothing to be taken serious
She once created a thread about yaba market sellers and as we all know,they are majorly igbos.No one took it as an insult against any tribe.
I tire for these boys here sha

4 Likes

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by doveda: 4:46pm On Jul 15, 2016
Dear ignorant thing, we have okro with the and okro soup itself. Also, you are welcome to know that other people including those from Turkey, Senegal erx also take ewedu.

Gracious10:
What I can never ever ever stand is their Green Okro with stew! God forbid!!!
I reject and bind. The sight of it makes me puke. Their Ewedu nko? God have mercy!
Nothing compared to rich Okro made from scratch and loads of vegetables, no stew biko.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by nduchucks: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Hypocritic flat.head.

No need for the name calling. abi o fe kin sepe Ijebu fun e ni?
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by UuzbaGuuzba: 4:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
mzjaney:
Bros abeg no vex ooo. Why u quote me

I am not asking anybody to change recipe.
Oya sorry. I no quote you again.
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by DocAdray(f): 4:49pm On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:
Relocate to Nkalagu or some other raffia palm village, deep in the heart of the barren red mud region. Maybe you will be able to eat your local herbs there... undecided
No be by force to stay Lagos.
I can't go to Enugu tomorrow and start bitching that they eat too much Okpa.

[img]http://cdn.meme.am/instances/41186405.jpg[/img]

Why are you filled with so much hate?

1 Like

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by mzjaney(f): 4:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

Oya sorry. I no quote you again.
cheesy
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by Omonigeriarere: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

Two married Igbo women, just like that!
You just confirmed which tribe has sluts for women.

Na today? I have two in my compound giving me green light at all times: may God save me from those 'hoes'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by YourNemesis: 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
doveda:
Like the way your mother was passed over till she had you !

Bigot thing! Fvck off!

LMFAO!
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2016
DocAdray:

Why are you filled with so much hate?
My dear it's all hate and envy.

The hate won't let them see beyond their nose.

I was shocked to the bones the other day when my good Yoruba friend Farouk described yorubas as shameless, lazy and bad cooks. I had to defend Yorubas against their own person telling him it's too harsh and that he should rephrase the statement to many Yorubas.

This is someone who has been in the SW all his life.

That interaction made me understand that many Yorubas know these things but come here to spill hate out of envy and jealousy.

It's sickening and a real pity.

May God save us all.
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by JayJustus(m): 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
dasparrow:

Go ahead and marry her since you feel marriage seems to be every Nigerian woman's sole purpose on earth.

tell em!!
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by doveda: 5:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
Are you mad or what?
Ofemmanu1:

Don't mind em.
Flat.heads enjoys Yoruba foods in the corner of their BQ, but are quick to taunt the foods in public.
Awon omo ale jati-jati.

1 Like

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by doveda: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
God will not save you. Your bigotry will be you greatest undoing. Omo lasan ikeji aja!

247notire:

I was shocked to the bones the other day when my good Yoruba friend Farouk described yorubas as shameless, lazy and bad cooks. I had to defend Yorubas against their own person telling him it's too harsh and that he should rephrase the statement to many Yorubas.

That interaction made me understand that many Yorubas know these things but come here to spill hate out of envy and jealousy.

May God save us all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
misspatsy:
NSG might be from any tribe in Nigeria but I don't see why these boys here won't understand that most of her topics here are jokes and nothing to be taken serious
She once created a thread about yaba market sellers and as we all know,they are majorly igbos.No one took it as an insult against any tribe.
I tire for these boys here sha

My dear. O sun mi gaan o. The bigotry and hate is too high.

1 Like

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by mancheeutd(m): 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:
K.

I have been noticed.

I grew up with my mom who had an unwanted pregnancy at the age of 17. My childhood was also very messed up apparently as i had no fatherly care, even my mom was always giving me ten naira to buy food while growing up.

Hence my sad and miserable life.

You are a disgrace to the Igbo nation .

Smell off!

What a tale... no wonder your life is miserable

3 Likes

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by Ofemmanu1: 5:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
doveda:
Are you mad or what?
You dey craze ni? You dey look face?!
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by NigerianScholar: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Omotayor123:
NSG!!! You wan lie for the Nation Stew in Your moi moi bi ti bawo shocked
Them dey pluck pepper free for Your side undecided
People do it like mad
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by YourNemesis: 5:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
247notire:

May God save us all.

lol, why are 90% of Igbos such shameful liars?
You mean your fellow Ibo tribalist Chinedu told you that.... not that fake character you just cooked up now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol, why are 90% of Igbos such shameful liars?
You mean your fellow Ibo tribalist Chinedu told you that.... not that fake character you just cooked up now
tongue
Re: Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper by 247notire(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
doveda:
God will not save you. Your bigotry will be you greatest undoing. Omo lasan ikeji aja!

Stop stalking me. Do you have an insurmountable challenge in your life?

Seems you want to be unfortunate in life.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Greedy Neighbour: What Would Your Reaction Be If This Happened To You? / Family Rice: Akwa Ibom Rice Is In Town (Photos) / Dis Food Sweet Well Well- UK Diplomat Salivates On Kilishi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.