Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off (764 Views)

I Make Up My Mind Today Getting Girls Off My List, Here Is Why / How Exorbitant Bride Price Keeps Scaring Suitors Away From Imo State Girls / How Do I Cut These Two Girls Off ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by Yarduni: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why are Randy boys drooling over girls pics now? Don't you know you bring yourself so low when you see a comment and then because you see (f) you go on and check the profile and then come back to tell the whole world how beautiful she is.

Dundee, don't you know you just made her scared and then she goes on to change her profile? Guys stop being idiotic for once and beauty is just it, it doesn't need your praise kid.
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by Strahovski2: 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
Kinda true. Such attitude piss me off.

You see some derail a thread go off point just to quote a female and tell her how she looks like an angel. Nonsense as if there is no pm for that. The derailing is what annoys me the most
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by Yarduni: 2:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
F#*k derailing. it's only teens that do such nonsense
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by Starlet50(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yarduni:
F#*k derailing. it's only teens that do such nonsense

I'm a teenager and I don't do such nonsense
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by vizkiz: 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
I'll be back...
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by mhisbliss(f): 2:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Yarduni:
Why are Randy boys drooling over girls pics now? Don't you know you bring yourself so low when you see a comment and then because you see (f) you go on and check the profile and then come back to tell the whole world how beautiful she is.

Dundee, don't you know you just made her scared and then she goes on to change her profile? Guys stick being idiotic for once and beauty is just it, it doesn't need your praise kid.
it happens but the moment you complain you're an attention seeker I've grown thick skinned though dont listen to thier nonsense anymore, and wont change my pix for any reason, i used to but not again, BTW THE HATERS ARE COMING FOR YOU BRACE YOURSELF OP
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by Tallysmallz(f): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
pls tell them sad
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by FreeSpirited: 3:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
That's how to identify a sex starved guy. they are the ones doing that
@Yarduni: is the money making secret still available?
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by Sexxkillz: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Still don't understand how it scares them off.

The same girls will post the same pictures on facebook and instagram and will revel when randy boys drool over her pics and tell the world how beautiful she is. . .

Confusion.com
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by IamLEGEND1: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nonsensè!
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by MrKamar(m): 3:54pm On Jul 13, 2016
Starlet50:

I'm a teenager and I don't do such nonsense
grin
Re: Boys Stop Scaring Girls Off by Yarduni: 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
FreeSpirited:
That's how to identify a sex starved guy. they are the ones doing that

@Yarduni: is the money making secret still available?

It's surprising we have very young pervs here. I don't want any mofo to masturbate over my pic. That's what they do when start calling you out.

(1) (Reply)

. / Dress Sense You Should Adopt... / If You Were The One, What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.