Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS (5177 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Which Place This Guy Come From Self? / Imagine Your Girlfriend Wearing This Dress To A Special Event / Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by harrysjones(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Imagine your sister carrry this guy come house saying that he is fiance if u are the broda what will u do PLEASE dont forget to check my signature thanks

1 Share

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by LuveU2(f): 5:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dem fit each other cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Cutehector(m): 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol will ask her how much does he hav? grin

3 Likes

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
love isnt selective
main thing is her happiness and him being able to provide for her

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Fweshspice(m): 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lol. Konji at work, I'll understand!
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

love isnt selective
main thing is her happiness and him being able to provide for her

I really want to believe you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Whats wrong?

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by harrysjones(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
HI DEAR hw u doing
LizGray:
Whats wrong?
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by David25(m): 5:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
I know we are all beautiful in the eyes of God and Sh!t...
But I have to make an exception here,

That guy up there is ugly..
although its nothing money can't fix.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Lubixy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Firstly she will have to reconstruct her english wat's` he is fiance" huh
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by mizzbouqui(f): 5:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
They no born am well, love is blind sha

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by harrysjones(m): 6:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
grin ;Drealy
mizzbouqui:
They no born am well, love is blind sha
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by horlamelekan(m): 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Na her life so nothing concern me
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
just be happy for the man grin grin
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by iamkingzlee(m): 7:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Chineke!!! shocked The best you can do is; wish them luck mehn and keep them in your prayers.
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Richy4(m): 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
No one can question the matters of the heart....
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by OgaSirAde(m): 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Beauty and being handsome is in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by alex81(m): 7:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
this wat I'll say...

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
'em be shouting 'unemployment!!!'

Look dis guy na..with dis sef he fit work under ministry of darkness grin grin... Ask fashola cheesy
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Kolababe: 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op, why write the title in Pidgin English? "Carry come house", is the guy a suitcase?
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by DaudaAbu(m): 10:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Do you mean , if she say he is her finance? Ofcourse i would understand cos he is probably worth one billion. In $$ that is

grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by BoboFashion(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
I will tell her to return the masquerade back to the shrine.

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by NikitaNike(f): 10:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Wat is wrong with him? Is he blind, deaf, dumb or cripple. Wateva is the case, he is wonderfully and beautifully made

1 Like

Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Luckymay(f): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2016
What is wrong with the guy nah?
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by harrysjones(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
like the guy.. babe pls dont forget to support and vote me on monday mr nairaland 2016 voting start on monday dear please
Luckymay:
What is wrong with the guy nah?
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Luckymay(f): 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
harrysjones:
like the guy.. babe pls dont forget to support and vote me on monday mr nairaland 2016 voting start on monday dear please
Will do
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by zeebra(f): 2:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
what should be the criteria for a cute guy? beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by charijee(f): 3:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Lol cheesy
Love is colourless
Re: Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS by MEGGATRON(m): 3:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
LuveU2:
Dem fit each other cool

sarcasm ⚡

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Game Wahala?.. Say No More / ‘How Can You Take Me Home And Sleep Off’ – Lady Rants Online As Nigerians React / Guys, Stop Paying Run Girls..Look for Freaky Girls Instead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.