Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,670 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? (6697 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / What Is Wrong With This Photo? - Which Place This Guy Come From Self? / Imagine Your Sister Carrry This Guy Come House Saying That He Is Fiance PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by universityfailu(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
Question for the Day. If u meet dis hot guy outside, he toasts you, you're feeling him and you want him to fucck u stopid but d problem is dat he doesnt have a house, yes u heard me right, he's homeless. what would u do?
A. I'd just take him home and fucck him (its just a one night stand)
B. "No way. He has to find a place if he wanna do me.
C. He doesnt have a home? Bye bye, i no do again.
D. I dont do one night stand (Dont lie or chineke go strike you)
E. Am lesbian tho
F. No comment.

Pls be sincere,
signed Durent.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by chiefolododo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 10, 2016
The heart of men can be so dirty

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by chynie: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
when he was toasting me what was his plans grin
I will follow his lead tongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme why is your gender "(m)" na?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by saintfellow(m): 3:20pm On Sep 10, 2016
Hmm na wao. So op what are the benefits of this thread to the society at large?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by iykekelvins(m): 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2016
I'm tired of this nigeria sef.
I'm going back Anambra street, Awka Local Government

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by LordZero(m): 3:27pm On Sep 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by universityfailu(m): 3:29pm On Sep 10, 2016
saintfellow:
Hmm na wao.
So op what are the benefits of this thread to the society at large?
see dis idiot is back, welcome grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by universityfailu(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
chynie:
when he was toasting me what was his plans grin
I will follow his lead tongue
sweerie, pls pick an option A to E, F is not allowed. Thank u.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by saintfellow(m): 3:31pm On Sep 10, 2016
universityfailu:
see dis idiot is back, welcome grin
beg your pardon, who are u calling an idiot?
U know me b4?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
slyIsaac:
prettythicksme why is your gender "(m)" na?
hehehehehe u dont like? grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
I will take him to my house and fuvk sense into his head. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by kuchikau: 3:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by AngelAhnie(f): 3:52pm On Sep 10, 2016
You never get beards but see the nonsense you type up there

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Paseus(m): 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
kuchikau:
I hate girls dat mensturates. How can blood coming fron your BIG T0TO wet ur pants and skirt,yet u claim to be sophisticated. *Smells*
too bad thats d way u got into dis world....so sad. Feel 4 u bruv
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by universityfailu(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
kuchikau:
grin bros who vex you na grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
universityfailu:
Question for the Day. If u meet dis hot guy outside, he toasts you, you're feeling him and you want him to fucck u stopid but d problem is dat he doesnt have a house, yes u heard me right, he's homeless. what would u do?
A. I'd just take him home and fucck him (its just a one night stand)
B. "No way. He has to find a place if he wanna do me.
C. He doesnt have a home? Bye bye, i no do again.
D. I dont do one night stand (Dont lie or chineke go strike you)
E. Am lesbian tho
F. No comment.

Pls be sincere,
signed Durent.

gaybriel, if you were a girl, which option would you have gone for?
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by universityfailu(m): 4:22pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
nice one sweetie. Mind taking me to ur house and fvck sense into me? Baby, am senseless.
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
universityfailu:
nice one sweetie. Mind taking me to ur house and fvck sense into me? Baby, am senseless.
Hope u r not mad? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:

Ahh!
prettythicksme:

Handcuffs and strapons come to mind!

But u to like dick sha embarassed

It's bad for ur health!
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
iykekelvins:

a nairalnder in awka...interesting
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol... i no come knw...
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
iykekelvins:

Anambra na Cameroon e dey? grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Fidelismaria: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
slyIsaac:

Anambra na Cameroon e dey? grin

Its a joke

I bliv he was referring to dis ondo woman DAT was interviewed by dem funny TV station
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Fidelismaria:

Its a joke

I bliv he was referring to dis ondo woman DAT was interviewed by dem funny TV station
l knw smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
cheesy
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Acepen(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh. undecided All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh. angry All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh. undecided All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by lasisi69(f): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
hey dear whats up... how have you been
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Hisduchess(f): 10:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
Acepen:
All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh. undecided All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh. angry All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh. undecided All i see in nairaland this days are post about boobs,sex..its filled wit pervarts,cheap girls with no morality...nairaland aint fun anymore ever since stupid pple got hold of the net smh.

as in bro the thing tire me.small small boys and girls will come and be posting about sex,boobs, butt whereas most of them neva see pants, bras or boxers in real life.funny enuf it will sharply move to front page.I tire

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hope u r not mad? undecided
question of life..
Re: Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? by MrRichy(m): 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Op who released you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Love Of My Life, See Pictures A 15yr Old Posted That Got People Talking / See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) / Guy Jokes Apart, Some Of Us Dey Carry Face Like This When Babe Dey Suck Ur Dick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.