Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement (33156 Views)

Any Attempt To Impeach Buhari Will Be Resisted As It Was Done In Turkey–APC Govs / Plot To Impeach Buhari: Senator Misau Criticizes Colleagues For Leaking Secrets / APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by sugarwiz(f): 7:04pm On Jul 13, 2016

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Deen77: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
TPAND:
We pray solemnly that the joke becomes a reality.
We are tired and Hungry. Economy is in shambles and everything na upside down. Nigeria I know is paying for the sins of Africa, with the Infliction of Buhari as President of the most populous black nation in the world.

Hmmmm, you better sit tit, stop blaming Buhari. Agriculture is d answer, Nigeria youth need to go back to farm.
Oil boom is over, we have waste our opportunity to diversify before now.

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2016
dunkem21:

Honestly, you are giving zombies sleepless nights grin
You dey mind them?... They've been appealing to me to "go get a job", As if their dullardic Presidiot don create three million jobs promise, They don't know I'm still a scholar. They hate seeing Mr. Snape. I pity them.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by CltrAltDel: 7:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

My comments are meaningless to you because we're not on the same political page (you a zombie, Me a wailer). On the other hand, It's meaningful to my fellow wailers and other sane minds. Please don't derail this thread further. I will report you for breaking rule one in case of any further derailment. Face topic. Thanks.
[/s]
Again......You just proved me right.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by joedams: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

My comments are meaningless to you because we're not on the same political page (you a zombie, Me a wailer). On the other hand, It's meaningful to my fellow wailers and other sane minds. Please don't derail this thread further. I will report you for breaking rule one in case of any further derailment. Face topic. Thanks.
Damn...Nigerians have "shared" themselves into two pathetic groups.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Impeach the empty head already
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 7:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]
Again......You just proved me right.
You had to wait till now to reply. Shame on you, You should have replied on the first page and see.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Escodeb(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Front page
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by sojics(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
This amu rubbers should just mind their business and leave kwaraption fighter alone. Biko
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by mailmitch(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
This is d best news I hve heard so far since d coming in of ths govt, @lust nw d executive will knw who get power pass nd concentrate on developing d nation,stop flaunting if court orders,nd face ur face let others face their own face. Person wey say him mama no go sleep him sef no go sleep
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
joedams:

Damn...Nigerians have "shared" themselves into two pathetic groups.
Zombies are more pathetic lots.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by TPAND(f): 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2016
Deen77:

Hmmmm, you better sit tit, stop blaming Buhari. Agriculture is d answer, Nigeria youth need to go back to farm.
Oil boom is over, we have waste our opportunity to diversify before now.

Do you have a farm. I just laugh when we say farm and agriculture is the answer. Obvious fails of a monocultural economy

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Aroh48(m): 7:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
When God want to punish a nation,he gives them bad leaders.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Anabel(f): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Stopped by to ask a quick question pls... if Buhari is impeached, who do you guys wanna vote for? Saraki? Or PDP that can't even decide a leader among themselves? They are all confused. Let this guy remain there until I can sight a reasonable candidate.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Mandeme(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by basingstoke: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

. Na so my fellow comrade. Just leave the zoombie alone. Proudly wailer

3 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by williondg(m): 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
plsoooo dey shuld continue ooo we need dis racist to go sori run back to daura immidiately
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by CltrAltDel: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

You had to wait till now to reply. Shame on you, You should have replied on the first page and see.
[/s]

it is called having a life.
I replied when I was closing from my work .....[size=15pt]J.O.B[/size] ........just replied you after catching up with friends over few bottles and decided to LOG on to Nairaland.(my friends are laughing their a$$$ out here at your stupidity)

I have other important things than to stay glued to Nairaland all day and night like you.

You wont understand all these cos you dont have a life and does not know how it feels to relax with friends after a hard day work.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by cutelover19(m): 7:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
can they get it over with already. he's done too much damage. #impeachbuhari
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by ruffDiamond: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Good advice from APC, They should also advice Buhari to allow the legislature to carry out their constitutional duties, He should stop dabbling into the activities of the legislature, there should be separation of powers.

Just as the legislators should "concentrate on their primary constitutional responsibilities...", Buhari should also concentrate on delivering his Phantom campaign promises. Nigerians are suffering.
****Nigerians haven't, forgotten the escape from the fraudulent heist of the,century pulled by the renowned ineffeectual sapele water drunkard called,miss-transformation agendas ole! undecided
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 7:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s][/s]

it is called having a
k.
I only saw your gif, I didn't read what you typed because I know it's trash as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by sarutobie(m): 7:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

Zombies are more pathetic lots.
tomorrow you go see them submitting their account details for a paltry 5k on nairaland. And na that same 5k dem go use subscribe to come chant "sai baba" on empty stomach...meanwhile their demigods are in Abuja eating and dining like kings...200 million mumus!

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Jesusloveyou: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Poorboy:
The dullard should be sent to duara let him leave our oil money... He is now looking fresh with our oil money, he would have been completely deaf now if not for our oil money... Impeach him NA
u are really a poor boy, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Poorboy: 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
u are really a poor boy, keep it up.
Who cares about your opinion.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by CltrAltDel: 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
[s]
SeverusSnape:

I only saw your gif, I didn't read what you typed because I know it's trash as usual.
[/s]

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by sekundosekundo: 7:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
SIGNED: Mai Mala Buni National Secretary , All Progressives Congress

Never knew that Maimoi & A-mala are the Secretary to APC.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by ruffDiamond: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
[quote author=CltrAltDel post=47509693][s][/s]

it is called having a life.
I replied when I was closing from my work .....[size=15pt]J.O.B[/size] ........just replied you after catching up with friends over few bottles and decided to LOG on to Nairaland.(my friends are laughing their a$$$ out here at your stupidity)

I have other important things than to stay glued to Nairaland all day and night like you.

You wont understand all these cos you dont have a life and does not know how it feels to relax with friends after a hard day work.
[/quotev.I ve heard this shit before cheesy same old lie ,internet trollop, same nfa cheesy

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Jesusloveyou: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You dey mind them?... They've been appealing to me to "go get a job", As if their dullardic Presidiot don create three million jobs promise, They don't know I'm still a scholar. They hate seeing Mr. Snape. I pity them.
hahahahahaha, ur ineffectual buffoon fails to provide job for u, and thanks to pmb as he stop ur father from stealing from our treasury

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by SeverusSnape(m): 7:39pm On Jul 13, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
hahahahahaha
Who be this zombie?

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by snoopdg(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Please can someone tell me on what grounds these articles of no commercial value called senators want to impeach the president? Let a learned one educate me.
Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by Jesusloveyou: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
mailmitch:
This is d best news I hve heard so far since d coming in of ths govt, @lust nw d executive will knw who get power pass nd concentrate on developing d nation,stop flaunting if court orders,nd face ur face let others face their own face.
i stil dey laugh from d sky, i hope d senate can bear d heat, becos dis is d begining of their woes

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Buhari: APC Releases Statement by emillionaire: 8:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
story for the gods now p

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / Lagos One-Day Governor Hosted By Bolanle Ambode / Buhari To Give Portfolios To Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.