Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Hunting Shadows: A must read story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hunting Shadows: A must read story (1123 Views)

Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) / My Father's Wife (a Must Read Story) / LOVE AND VIRGINITY(A Must Read Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
HUNTING SHADOWS
By Johnie Walker (JW)
copyright 2016 Johnie Walker
www.facebook.com/poetskoinonia
Nairaland/ Editing Edition
All right reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or used without permission from the author. This story is licensed for your personal enjoyment only.
JohnieWalker
facebook.com/poetskoinonia
Preface
This story is simply a work of fiction created from peoples life stories and experiences.
Time heals all wounds
But what happens to the memories?
what happens to the scars?
Will time also heal this?
A woman in her late forties kept asking herself as she weeps. A woman of power, wealth, a woman the society call Alhaja Diamond but truly known as Mrs Stella Thomas. Will she ever be able to find out how far she can go with the smelling heavy luggage of her past before it starts smelling out and becomes her hunting shadow.
It is still open for corrections and constructive criticism. Stay Tuned and please this is my first attempt at writing a story.

Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
CHAPTER ONE
PROLOGUE
20TH JULY, 20**
Everyday in the week of July was always bust day for Mrs Stella Thomas and she was someone that never joked with her day and treated everything as such. She was strict as if brought up under the household of Adolf Hitler and Charles Dickens as neighbor. She believed her strictness and always serious mindedness was the reason for the success of chains of her businesses scattered around the globe.
She always had the knack for creating business ideas which left her competitors pondering about her secrets despite her high taste in fashion and societal parties even at age 46 she could still turn heads.
Dressed in an Atelier Versace designer flowing white gown worth around 8000 dollars, with a gold encrusted givenchy high heeled shoes and Valentino ladies purse that did cost her around 4000 dollars not forgetting her diamond encrusted pearl shaped necklace which she carefully wrapped around her neck she glided than the stairs laden with persian rugs leading from her bedroom into the sitting room looking like when Moses descended the Mount after receiving dthe tablets. Her maid Tira for she had to change the name from Tirakekobatoja to Tira for pronunciatiob sake who was watching a Movie on her TV and paid sub ;smiling and laughing hysterically jumped up immediately on sighting her already expectibg and avalanche of insults and a reminder of her poor background, greeted with fear in her voice with her body folding like someone with hunchback.
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by samwise99(m): 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Make i book space

#Ftc

Ride on...
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2016
Tira: Good Morning Ma
Mrs Stella: After a long quizzing look as if she wanted to draw blood for her replied Animal! I say Animal!! How dare you dump your shitload compartment on my 20000 dollars couch, That couch can transform the lives of your four generations with change still left. She hissed after dishimg out some orders to Tira who stared at d floor for fear of raising her face to a factory resetting slap. Mrs Stella hissed, picked up her clutch bag and stepped outside although she tried to be happy but somethimg still doesn't seem right as to why Doctor Jake would want to see her on Monday morning. She ignored d greetings of her driver Yusuf who looked smart in his chauffeur uniform and had already prepared the car a 2016 Ford Edge SUV which she fell in love with during her last visit to the US to see her Dentist and Optometrist and had to shipp down to Nigeria for use. She eased in enjoying the fresh air blowing from the AC while asking Yusuf to drive her straight to Ambigous Galleria Event Centre downtown where she has been invited to chair a wedding Reception knowing fully well it was an avenue to get little change out from her she cursed under her breath. Was it her mind or did Yusuf become a Grand Theft Auto certified driver overnight she thought aloud as her phone started ringing jostling her back to reality from her thoughts as she searcrd for her clutch bag hoping it wasn't Doctor Jake, the phone am IPhone 6s Gold Deluxe Edition was a gift to her by one of numerous 'business' clients as she called them although she never considerend herself a slut but someone who loved to get drunk and receive some hardknocks under the sheets just for the fun of it; turned out it was her secretary Nadie, a Business Admin graduate in her 20's with the John Legends 'All of Me' features maybe why she took her in at once she sighes forcing Yusuf to turn back...
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hmm following sha.
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
Nadie: Good morning Ma, she greeted softly
Mrs Stella: Yes! Yes!!What is it? she said wasting no time
Nadie: Ma, a man dropped a package for you not quite long.
Mrs Stella: How does this man look? She said looking a bit puzzled
Nadie: Madam I was quite busy when he came so I can't really describe him. She said softly sensing the trouble coming for her
Mrs Stella: Alambogolo, Oloriburuku, Ode how will you know Isiewu like you, when you have exchanged your brains and private parts; spreading your legs like rumours for your useless 2.1 certificate....idiat, get off my phone ending the call abruptly on hearing her club members chanting Alhaja Diamond! Alhaja Diamond!! Iron Lady! Cash Madam! Disturbing Mecca Lady!!! Yusuf jumped down like someone suffering from convulsion to open the door for her while she threw wads of cash into the air as her club members rushed to embrace her praising her looks and wears with Yusuf holding her bag smiling 'pigishly'.
She was led into the hall where the celebrant Tomi was getting married to a Pilot,
Tomi who happened to be the daughter of Dame Iniru Johnson a woman who was reputed to be a notorious girl trafficker but used her makeup and textile business as a front although a widow some believing she killed her husband but that's no business of hers. She just couldn't wait for the occasion to finish as she gave her donation of 5 million naira to the applause of others and quickly took her leave spraying the High Life Band Jamboree on her way as they sang her praises. She met an already eager to leave Yusuf who swiftly open the door for her and off they went. The journey was smooth and she wished for her beds because her thoughts were so pregnant and the surprises were so much for one day; Dr Jake calling her after 7 years and a stranger dropping a package for her in the office, the text message she received with an unknown number telling her the SCAR STILL BLEEDS she slept off waiting for Monday the mother of all days****
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sunday was always quite uuneventful since she never went to church for she believed attending church was meant for the poor and sick people because she knew those pastors and prophets would bask in euphoria on sighting someone of her calibre in their church, they wouldn't hesitate to make her donate for one goddamit church building project and the thoughts made her burst into a mocking laughter shaking her head in pity of those in church while enjoying and lip singing to Usher 'Dive' playing from her home theatre she felt her spine go cold and her knee weakened as her favorite lines started playing
*** "It's raining inside your bed,
No parts are dry,
Loving makes you so wet, your legs,
your thighs
And ever since we first met I knew that I,
I knew I was ready baby,
to take that dive."

She felt this unusual hot adrenaline flow through her body and the type of reaction she felt between her legs she knew she needed a man to quench this buildup so soon moreover 'body no bi firewood jare' she said softly relaxing on the couch her hands between her thighs but who would be capable in taking her into the realm of estacy; the word realm made her chuckle she jumped up from the couch still laughing as she headed for her room soliloquizing as she went ' pipo dey baba God haus dey enter his realm me dey hia dey find wu go chook somechim for my kini so dat I go enta sex realm anyhow sha realm na realm as far pesin enta' she entered her room still laughing. Just then she remembered the name Django; a bit of smile clouded her face and the crazy escapade they had sometime last year at one eatery made her year but she respected her private life and didn't push on with the affair but who would find out the press she sighed they better focus on the missing budget, chibok gals saga and the Avengers and not on her but Sahara reporters she feared after her little issue with them. She jumped on her bed waving her hand in a 'I don't care manner' saying There ain't nothing lyk bad publicity while scrolling through her contact checking for Django's number**"
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
At this point I will be needing your reviews, constructive criticism and please I will be glad if you comment and encourage a first time writer with words and hope to learn from the criticism
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by rowland545(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
nice one .n just so u no I did not read anything just felt like saying nice

Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by onstelly(f): 5:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
Following

Kinglee1 come let's follow together, I have pop corn n pepsi cheesy
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
rowland545:
nice one .n just so u no I did not read anything just felt like saying nice
lolz we don't kidnap Indians so shift jhor you guys cannot pay...all the same tanks
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Django not his real name but who cares so long the ladies loved it and his bank account was getting fatter you can me whatever you want as long as you ready to pay having gained the named 'The Solicitor' for his private services he offered to his supposed clients. Django lived in a modest 2 bedroom apartment in one of the city's GRA and drives a mustang which made the younger laues feel his dad must have money as middle name but hell no, Django was just a dude with one talent whivh was to make ladies wet the sheets and let upooff large sums of money when they solicit for his private and discreet services as he loves to call it. He knew how to blackmail this ladies and had a tape on each of them believing it was his passport to reach the world and when he saw Alhaja Diamond call he knew the die had been cast.
Django: Repackaging his voice he voiced out romantically...Baby mi, Priceless Jewel, Missing Angel in Heaven....
Alh D: cuts him short in his praise and worship session...Meet me at Owonikoko Guest House by 1pm sharp....she ends tge call not acknowledging his worship
Django jumped up raising his fist in celebration style chanting 'what shall I render, what shall I render, what shall I render to you my God I will exhalt your name my net don catch big fish what shall I render to you my God' he was singing and smoking he called his paddy Bobby J quickly since he work at Owonikoko Guest -House so has to hatch his plan. He picked his phone dialing Bobby J eight numbers on his phone..
Mumuring Aloud' Na was o pesin go just pack number no be say e be Yahoo boy or he dey do one beta biz abeg make dis one go na'. He was cut abruptly from his murmurings by the voive on the other end of the phone**
Bobby: This is bobby Johnson from Owonikoko Guest House. How may I help you Sir?
Django: Bursting into laughter at the fluency in his friend's English communication he hailed Bobby J! J Bobbi!!!
Bobby: Laughing also at the other end replied Ur fada for first half you no know say I dey work. wetim happen? he asked firmly
Django: Abeg one kin business dey ground p and naa ur hotel I wan tidy am but if I come you go help me sneak some apparatus enter one room wet i go give you he replied like he was in a haste
Bobby: How much ma be my cut for inside for he was always interested in his share.
Django: Bobby money no gp kill you o so na money you first dey find abj no fear na 50k I go burst you. he said feeling like a boss knowing at the mention every name called Bobby J will bow and vonfess his lordship
Bobby: No qualms he replied with happiness in his voive at the sound of free money.
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by sashishalom(f): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
am following..
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Updates coming in soon
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 8:24am On Jul 14, 2016
He jumped into the shower immediately making sure he gets there before her so as to set things up at the the Hotel. He dressed in his leather jacket, his playboy hats and a timberland boot he stepped out into his thoroughly washed Metallic black Mustang with red stripes leaving vthe dust behind as he zoomed into the main road.
Mrs Stella was already done showering and stood facing the mirror staring at her lovely figure cladded in a red Victoria secret G-string panties and matching bra cupping her firm boobs she knew it was gonna be a hot rematch
with Django and she knew she was going to enjoy all of it; she said twerking her bum. Immediately her phone started ringing, she ended the call knowing it was Django calling. She slipped into her short mini gown which filled on every side hugging and accentuating her backside and spilling quite an eyeful of her bosoms for she saw it in the eyes of Yusuf as he trailed her almost letting the eye ball burge out she knew she was dressed to kill and this left her thinking, 'Is sluttiness in my genes' she had to scream him back to reality.
Yusuf! Yusuf Animal!! She thundered leaving Yusuf turning 200 degrees and stammering and looking frantically... Good mor....mor...moreMing madam he said his hand covering his groin area. Shaking her head as if in pity she made for the car with her saying Yusuf I will attend your burial and donate one cow after you die ontop woman onye efule fu; will you drive me to Owonikoko Guest House before you are looking like a stomp d yard fool she said as she entered the car***
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 9:26am On Jul 14, 2016
The drive down to Owonikoko guest house was quite uneventful since a lot of people were in their respective churches. She was marveled at the way the sounds coming from these churches caused her heartache for it seemed they were at competition with each other but who cares. She made Yusuf drive straight to the main entrance of the Guest House for fear of being seen by the lurking eyes of the press; finally bring the vehicle to a stop. the hotel was quite deserted which was unusual making sure are face was shielded by a shawl she stepped our calculating her steps as if she woupd miss her step. Inside the hotel the receptionist smiled at her greeting her in an unaccustomed manner she headed down to Room 407 her private room. When she got on she met Django lying lazily on the bed with an opened champagne by the side of the bed and without his clothes already he was wearing the hotel's white towel. He tried kissing her but she waved him off taking off her shoe as he watched,
Django: Looking straightly at her he asked; Baby wat wrong..did I offend you? he probed further..
Alh D': Can we please get this done she said without raising his face she walked into the the bathroom. Django sprang up from the bed making sure the camera was set af working perfectly. When she emerged from the bathroom water dripping from her body and her bra and panties she ledt im the bathroom cladding the Hotels robe she rested her body on the table near the window she beckoned him with her fingers, she saw the lust in his eyes and knew he would ravage her like a prey the moment he get near but thats what she preferred. Django knew this said time has come and he needed to rise to the occasions and occasion he rose to.
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2016
His chest and tool expanded at the sight of her curvy and luscious thight he hugged her letting the robe fall gradually to the ground with her fingers running through his chest than to his pacs he could feel an unusual 4kva electric flow in the viens and with her chesy resting on bare chest he could feel the thumps of her heartbeat and he bent his head running his tongue through the napes of her neckas gently as he could and he could hear soft moan escape her lip even if she tried to stop it she was loosing it and herself info him. Tears swelling up in her eyes she said so shyly like a little girl but wity force You will honour she commanded with her eyes shut. He needed not be told what to do as he went down like Olamide' 'go down low' and leaned forward her 'lips' were swollen and her scent filled the room like French roses. She knew what would happen the moment she let him lean forward, little puffs of air left her mouth. Her scent thickened the space between her thigh for there flowed freely. Her eyes still shut and her hands clutching the back of her head and his she managed to whisper Django, You will make me come, You will make me feel like a real woman. He deepened the kiss, sliding his tongue between her lips in a circling position she cried out and the deeper he went at it for he knew her emd was near. She cried out again and again mumbling some incorrect and nonsensical words until she could barely stand. He slid his hand around her waist just enough so that he could look at her tearful eyes. She finally asked after a long look at his face 'How did you do that?' still staring at her eyes he replied You made me do it, baby. Was it always dis way between you and your husband? he asked trying ti tease her
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2016
the moment she heard the word husband her eyes went from normal to bloodshot, she remembered her past which had always wanted to forget she screamed out loud; that bastard! that rapist!! I hate you! with tears flowing like an ocean she picked her bag, struggled with her clothes throwing some cash on the bed for him she stormed out in tears cursing leaving behind a confused Django who was still struggling to put on his clothes and go after her so as to explain and apologise. When she got to the parking lot she quickly asked Yusuf to start the car and tale her home shutting up Yusuf and his questions she entered the car driving off leaving the dust for Django to chase. Django stood perplexed but wasn't quite bothered since he got the tape he wanted or so he thought but got the shocker of his life when he got back to the room and couldn't find the tape he went mad and confused. BUt WHO TOOK THE TAPE?
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
Now I need constructive criticisms and I am you guys who stole the tape? Your comments are highly welcomed
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
****On getting home she felt so great pang of guilt not just for herself but for her past but who wouldn't have done what she did for she suffered so much but would she ever find mercy amd forgiveness from God for she ha never really been to church since she was born even when she faced all the sufferings she never went there for she believed church would never tell her the truth but always be quick to shout patience and put ur trust in God sister line. She felt an urge to pray but didn't know her; so she knelt down with tears dropping her head she whispered 'Lord please listen to my heart' and help me. She slept off
**Stella, Stella, Mama Junior an angry loud voice screamed her name but she was too weak to respond after the days labour at Madam Tsono farm and also from fetching water for little stipends to feed her two year old baby. She jumped up on hearing it was Papa Conrad and perceived trouble for it was one day one trouble. Mr Conrad Thomas was a village school teacher who she fell in love with but never knew he was a devil or in fact worse than the devil until she said YES I DO to him an there he turned her to a punchung bag as if practicing in honor of Muhammed Ali witg her blaming her for the many woes they were facing and that marriage to her brought
him hardship amd poverty as if he didn't have trailerlooad of it before the marriage. She decided today was going to be different unlike when he will beat her, tear her clothes and afterwards rape admits the cry of their baby in the room.
Mr Conrad stared at her with bloodshot eyes screaming, Bastard didn't you hear me call you he said looking like a tiger ready to pounce on his prey
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Was banned by anti spam bot yesterday but am back and better. Updates coming in
Re: Hunting Shadows: A must read story by JohnieWalker(m): 5:48pm On Jul 15, 2016
***Continuation

Mr Conrad stared at her with bloodshot eyes screaming, Bastard didn't you hear me call you he said looking like a tiger ready to pounce pn its prey but she dodged him letting him fall to the ground and in the fit of rage she smashed the stool on his head and immediately he fell down blood gushing from his broken head and went stone cold dead making her ahiver as she shook him vigorously but he didn't respond at that point she knew she was on trouble fearing he was dead she picked few pf her clothea she took off with her baby. She had no money, no good clothes and no where to go she just wandered into the world hoping to find someone who would have mercy.
For three months she wandered heading no where in particular and eating from people's dump and living in uncompleted buildings. Her son Conrad Jnr was so sick and she couldnt take him to the hospital or even buy drug for she had sold all her wrapper for food for she had no dime on her and no one would offer her a job she decided one night admist tears and a broken heart to drop the baby at the doorstep of the church close to the uncomplered building where she stayed, with her back turned againdt the baby she ran as fast as her legs could carry her still crying she ran into a lorry going to the city. The sound of the thunders woke her up seems she had been dreaming but it wasn't her fault though; lots of questions she heard her thoughts asks her Would she ever her son? Would He still want her after all these? Would her live ever become normal again? she slept back knowing monday was the answer she needed.
**"**CHAPTER TWO***
She woke up pretty late on Monday after all the palaver of the night but she needed to see Dr Jaleand also unravel the mystery behind the text message and the incessant dreams she had been having lately she knew her friend Betty would be a surebet on that for she knew if not all the prophets and dibia in the city. Quickly having her bath she jumped into a navy blue deaigner suit and silletos shoes she rushed out defeaning the calls by Tira that
her food was ready she quickly got into the as Yusuf started the engine and off she went straight to the office for she couldn't cancell the 9am conference meeting with the chinese investora. She got to the office complex, and met a full house and her secretary running after her with papers to sign but she wasn't in any mood for that at the moment . The meeting was done and dusted within 35 mins and her companu signed a 3 years distributorship partnership deal of over 35 million dollars with Shenghai Xhoxhou Industries she was happy with pulling such a deal but the champagne popping would wait as she escorrted the Chinese envoy out she jumped into her waiting can and off she went giving Yusuf direction to her friend Betty's shop at Obalende for she needed her service more than ever.****

(1) (Reply)

VIRGINITY Without Extra OIL / BIG BBW Online Adult Dating Sites / Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.