Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger (1123 Views)

Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) / Lovely African Pre-marriage Photo Concept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by mezynaija(m): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2016
Everyone busy coming out with his/her own pre-marriage concepts, yet some of these guys and girls keep saying that finding that right man/woman is difficult.

Today a popular Nigerian relationship blogger Mr Olalekan Adebumiti and his lovely bride share their African lovely pre-marriage photos on Facebook some hours ago. In his words he wrote:

Speechless Though
I led my heart on an adventure, and here's the result of the ultimate search!
You were many men's dream but you came true for me. You were some people's crush but they'll watch you in my arms.
It started as one of those movies and I watched until it turned a reality. To some it's a fairy-tale, but to us it's boundless!
I diagnosed my heart desire and it tested positive of your love, yours alone!
Ur love is an art, bringing an expression to my innermost thoughts and feelings. I'm like a rock of flint, your love, the sparks my world needs. Amazing how you became the answer to my unverbalized prayers.
How it happened, to me is still magical

The joy it brings, more than rhythmical
I waited for so long, nothing was ensured
But here I am, savoring a union so treasured.
I love you Wura mi
I really love you, Fife Kemi
I will let the world know...That I love you so much.
And I'm on a mission to finding someone as lovely as you; When I find her, we'll both call her our daughter.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/lovely-pre-marriage-photos-of-popluar.html

Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by mezynaija(m): 2:21pm On Aug 17, 2016

Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by mezynaija(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by PussyMechanic(m): 2:38pm On Aug 17, 2016
People still dey do this pre whatever pishure. Na dis one go determine happy marriage?

You go just read one day "..marriage of popular relationship blogger crashed"
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by mizzbouqui(f): 2:54pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 17, 2016
i dont understand
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by mezynaija(m): 5:21pm On Aug 17, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by vivianbelema(f): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2016
I like
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by asahnwaKC: 8:36pm On Aug 17, 2016
Cool
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by Divineluv14(f): 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nice. They kinda look alike.
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by ireneony(f): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2016
Gosh both are ugly grin
smh for their offspring undecided

Who dem epp.
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by mhisbliss(f): 8:44pm On Aug 17, 2016
oh no thier kids will be models, Jessica alba is a learner cheesy
Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by IamLEGEND1: 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2016
but the guy teeth tho"

Re: Lovely Pre-marriage Photos Of Popluar Nigerian Relationship Blogger by mezynaija(m): 10:17pm On Aug 17, 2016
Nawa oooh Lalasticlala and Mynd44 i still don't know what you guys are waiitng for

(1) (Reply)

Berlyn Is Back! As Prophesied By The Gods :D / My Husband Calls My Mother's Name During Love Making / Choose Your Favourite Childhood Play{pic}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.