Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) (4996 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / I Said No To My Girlfriend For The First Time And She Feels Like Dying / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by teegrams(m): 8:11am On Jul 24, 2018
In a world where we all go about the daily business of looking for money and something to eat ,someones most depriving need is sex and intimacy ,sure there are a lot out there suffering same.

She wrote:

I’m extremely sexually frustrated and finding it very difficult to live with! I am a 51-year-old single woman, and the last time I had sex was 7 years ago (I can remember the month and year actually – February 2012!) I haven’t been in any kind of a relationship with a man since then, and it is getting me down so much. It’s not just the sex though (although I do have a healthy sex drive), it’s being completely physically intimate with someone that I miss so much, and the comfort and sense of connectedness which that gives. I’m so lonely, so frustrated, and men and sex are all I can think about!!

Ideally I want a relationship, want to meet my life partner, my soulmate, someone to share my life with for the rest of my days. But if I can’t get that, I would have a fling or two, if the opportunity presented itself – that would be better than nothing. I just feel that I am missing out on so much by not being sexually active for years (especially since I have been on my own and celibate for a great deal of my life anyway. Relationships and sex have never played a very big part in my life, sad to say – I have been mostly alone. Not through choice, but circumstances – having a lot of psychological problems when I was younger which made intimacy very difficult, as I found it very hard to trust and get close to people. Now that I have got over all of that, I just can’t meet anyone – no one wants me at my age!

It’s even more galling because, although I am ancient, i.e. in my fifties, I look young for my age and I know men still find me sexually attractive – I get quite a lot of them giving me lusting looks, flirting, making comments. But that is all they do!! Why is that? Am I so intimidating?! There is a handsome young man at work (very young, only 25) who makes it clear he finds me attractive, with all of the eye contact and body language, and I definitely would date him, given the chance! But he is in a relationship, way too young obviously, and we work together (sit opposite each other), so that is no doubt a complete no-go.

I am in very good health and could well live for another 30–40 years, and can’t stand the thought of being on my own and celibate for the rest of my life. I often think that if I could have just one wish granted, it would be to have some sex again before I die!!! Preferably within the context of a long-term relationship, but I would settle for a fling, if that was all I could get.

Anyway, that is my burning issue, that I needed to get off my chest! it’s difficult for me to talk to anyone about it, as I find it quite embarrassing and shaming. So being able to share it here gives me a bit of relief. Thank you for reading.

I will like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by my site theme yesterday as many complained of poor user experience ,trust me it has been fixed and page loads faster now with lots of story to brush up your day

Read More here:http://rayoonline.com/read-story-of-woman-who-havent-had-sex-for-7-yearssee-how-she-feels/
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by bjayx: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2018
Dicks r cheaper than pussies I think

3 Likes

Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by donbachi(m): 9:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Madam,try drop that hand small.
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by ubunja(m): 9:22am On Jul 24, 2018
cry me a river. men go for longer.
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by brodalikeme(m): 9:51am On Jul 24, 2018
bjayx:
Dicks r cheaper than pussies I think

Not good dick. Some are selective and have good sense of reasoning, those are the good once!
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by pansophist(m): 11:07am On Jul 24, 2018
Where are the “I-don’t-need-a-man” radical feminist? Come and see your people o

The wise learn from others that have walked their path cool
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
This is exactly what I wrote about in another thread.

Take the first goddamned step!
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by oyetpel(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
ubunja:
cry me a river. men go for longer.
What do you mean, 'men go for longer'?
Do you mean men go on a long celibacy than women?
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by ubunja(m): 7:47pm On Jul 24, 2018
oyetpel:

What do you mean, 'men go for longer'?

Do you mean men go on a long celibacy than women?
oyetpel.long time bro.
most men are not having sex. thats why there is an epidermic of masturbation and Xvideos is reaching record numbers.
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by oyetpel(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
ubunja:
oyetpel.long time bro.
most men are not having sex. thats why there is an epidermic of masturbation and Xvideos is reaching record numbers.

Why are men not having sex with the abundance of pussies on heat waiting on a dičk to smash it?
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by ubunja(m): 8:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
oyetpel:

Why are men not having sex with the abundance of pussies on heat waiting on a dičk to smash it?

women are choosy.
its called the 80/20 rule:
80% of men fvck 20% of women. (in other words many men are chasing a few women who arent choosy)
but,
80% of women fvck 20% of guys. (in other words, a few top men are sharing the majority of women)

patriarchy : 80% of men fvck 80% of women. roughly 1:1
feminism : 20% of men fvck 80% of women. AKA Law of the Jungle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by oyetpel(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
ubunja:

women are choosy.
80% of men fvck 20% of women. (in other words many men are chasing a few women who arent choosy)
but,
80% of women fvck 20% of guys. (in other words, a few top men are sharing the majority of women)

Thus these apply to married people too? I mean the 20% men 80% women?
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by Deji63: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2018
ubunja:
oyetpel.long time bro.

Ubunja master mastubator.
Re: Read Story Of Woman Who Haven’t Had Sex For 7 Years(see How She Feels) by kunleweb: 6:09pm On Dec 07, 2018
ubunja:

women are choosy.
but,

Ubunja grin

(1) (Reply)

Video And Photos Show Barely N*ked Strippers On The Floor As Police Storm Club / On Heat Brothers Wife / Hot Romance / Must D Guys Always Foot D Ladies Bill?abi We B Their Fada?!!help Us Out Here O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.