Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times (88455 Views)

Hilarious Caption Of Photo Of Buhari With Tinubu: "I Can Even Dance Shoki" / Dino Melaye To Senate: "I Changed My Name & I Am Ready To Tender The Affidavit" / Tinubu: I Cannot Rule Out Contesting For President If There Is Vacancy (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by crisycent: 6:46am On Jul 14, 2016
clefstone:
Melaye wants to fvck that pussy that has recieved head from tinubu's rotten mouth?

Be like remi don dey look dino with corner eye. grin
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by yahmohy27: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2016
edlion57:
Tinubu family der talk and act as if der are the owners of Nigeria .... Wtf
Wetin deY pain you?
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Paperwhite(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2016
Prince081:
APC is a confused political party. We are waiting for 2019. All the propaganda of fighting corruption is fast loosing credibility because Nigerians are very hungry and we are not feeling the impact of the money that the APC led government claims to have recovered so far. No single construction or project has commenced since APC took over government. We are already tired and their time is ticking.
No credibility to any corruption fight from the outset man as APC itself is corruption personified.You should have smell the coffee then.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by cherriton12: 6:50am On Jul 14, 2016
odd and strange....it is barbaric ...

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by AMI3(m): 6:51am On Jul 14, 2016
Many of you have forgotten this part ''The Kogi senator is said to have accused the senators of being used by the presidency to destabilise the Senate and warned them to be ready to face the consequences of their action.

“You should go and tell those who sent you that nobody, I said nobody, no matter who he is, can ever control this Senate, ” Mr. Melaye was quoted as saying as he pointed at the affected senators, his face contorted in rage

So does it mean that somebody have been trying to control the senate? if this allegation is true then the president is not helping the matter.

And to Remi i believe the word thug does not suppose to come in.

To Dino all those words are not necessary, think of developing our country.

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by cococandy(f): 6:52am On Jul 14, 2016
oyb:
To those jokers defending #dinotherapistsenator, because remi tinubu 'insulted' him, it shows how little you know of how to be a politician. A politician is expected to be mentally quick. A smart man would have used the comment as an opening. Dino is however little more than a lucky thug like so many senators.

Winston Churchill was the master of such rejoinders which became a part of history. A woman at a party once said to him loudly, mr Churchill you are drunk! To which he replied and you madam are ugly. But tomorrow morning I will be sober.

The late Felas mother was also a master of the riposte. A white district officer once shouted at her to 'shut up your women!' in a large meeting. The women fell silent in shock. And then Felas mum responded ' you may have been born, but you were not bred. Can you speak to your mother like that?'

This is an excerpt from wole soyinkas ake. That retort became a local legend at that time.

That's what politicians do. What is really disturbing is that this thug deceived a lot of us for a time, when he was forming progressive. Animal.

He is the face of a lot of Nigerian men, who feel women should be seen and not heard and are only useful in the bedroom. I can imagine how louts like this will feel when Hillary becomes president.

By now it should be clear we have a very big problem in Nigeria . This is what our national orientation agency should be focusing on. Nigerians think that violence is there solution to disputes .it is the same rubbish wiz kid pulled with Linda Ikeji. That was another shameful and digesting saga. There is Not much difference between that incident and this. The only difference was that while wiz thug did not threaten to rape Linda, he was running his mouth slandering her about her sex life, and saying bizarre things about her sexual hygiene. It was and is completely indefensible.

Lai mohd get to work on reorientation Nigerian culture . Some of are raising our children to understand that violence against women, and violence in general is wrong in any and every circumstance. You need to do the same for the nation?on a side note, if we teach our daughters martial arts, these threats will disappear.no one will threaten someone who can beat him up. Imagine if remi tinubu had black belt and proceeded to put #dinotherapistsenator in a hold by the pressure points until he begged.

#dinotherapistsenator

Preach.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Paperwhite(m): 6:53am On Jul 14, 2016
Almajiri1:
Bleep just dey hungry dino and remi.They should both be encouraged to get a room and sexually knock themselves out.
Lol! grin grin cheesy.Remember now Jagaban wife we day talk about here dear.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:55am On Jul 14, 2016
policy12:

Hmm this is episode 1 watch out the new seasons.. When u have legislooters as representathives and looters as leader don't expect anything less.

Unemployment is not making them to closed door meeting.
The rises commodities is not enof for them to have close door meeting.
The insecurities all over the country is not enof biznes for them to av meeting.
My brother as for me this your comment is the wisest.
They are only thinking about themselves and not the people they were called to serve sad I shake my head for all youths who is not looking at the real issue here

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by mfujah(m): 6:56am On Jul 14, 2016
Sen Dino.... u really need a therapist.... i can help you and am very cheap..$1000 per hour
*sexy olosho daily
*i will make a sex doll that looks like remi for u.. extra cost
*and many more
feel free to call me..0809700****
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by globe16: 6:59am On Jul 14, 2016
SONofYORUBA:

dunkem21, your Ibo people supporting rape and violence against women.
Melaye said you are not impregnable to Mrs Tinubu, dumb Zombies translated it it to she said she will rape Mrs Tinubu. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by chachanga: 7:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Hahahahhahaha
Emmyluizz or what do you degenerate son of a dog call yourself, ur senior brother has made the news!
Come out and continue defending your rape and violence against women
Na so one day, one rough ryder go faark ur loved ones in front of ur helplessly battered and drooling self. Karma always comes round, you get served what you dish out to others
When some of you sex-$tarved crazy little imp furkking cowards drool on p0rn and grow up peeping at ur neighbors' wives wishing for some dystopian paradise where you could just " do anyhow you want", it's gorillas like Dino Melaye that you grow up into
And don't forget anyway that we the larger sane society are waiting for you and are tired of your bullshit. Just misbehave and we'll cut ur furrking d!cks off and feed it to our dogs, bastards!

NB
As for u furrkers defending him, he had no right to threaten violating her sexxx for any reason, not even in private conversation, would have been decorous.
It only means the idiot must have done such be4 and sees himself in capacity of doing it again, without consequences, to a fellow Law maker. In fact, the mofo must have been fantasizing about her and wanking off anyhow uncontrollably because of her for him to spew out such rubbish at d slightest provocation.
It's a national disgrace that a noisemaker like dat made it into Senate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by patola080(m): 7:00am On Jul 14, 2016
ginajet:
I don't believe this.. ... Dino can't be that stupid
Hope is not ur brother ooo

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by 989900E: 7:01am On Jul 14, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Insulting and calling people names runs in your blood just like your mother Remi.

1. Remi is not old enough to be my mother.

2. Point out the part I directed any insult at you.

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by patani(m): 7:02am On Jul 14, 2016
Dino melaye, you need to see how John Snow beheaded Janos Slynt in Game of Throne..watch and learn before your case turn to that .
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 14, 2016
2 APClliated fools

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by foladara777(m): 7:12am On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. cheesy cheesy
Ehn na... That's why Yorubas are d most successful tribe in d world.. Idiot!!
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Jyde81: 7:15am On Jul 14, 2016
numericalguy:
Oluremi Tinubu is very steewpid for calling a duly elected and serving senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a thug and childish. That woman had no home training and neither was she brought up properly.

Dino Melaiye didn't call anyone by name and I don't see why Oluremi Tinubu should have launched such an unprovoked varbal attack on the person and constituency of Dino Malaiye.

The same eediot woman who was telling Dino to not insult other senators was the one to open her gutter and smelly mouth to insult a fellow senator.
I hope your hatred for Bola tinubu would not consume you soon.....Pathetic andnine sided comment from you...

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by 989900E: 7:18am On Jul 14, 2016
kings09:
So any1 dat has a contrary view to urs, u must insult? U must hv been bullied a lot in ur childhood days n u cldnt stand up to any of dem n it's still affecting u. No wonder u see tinubu as ur god. Pls worship wella

Have a contrary view, by all means . . . it will be abjectly lame if we all reason alike.

Have a contrary view, and push it disrespectfully . . . disrespect begets disrespect.

Just like what you have up there makes me think of you as a gentleman afflicted with undiagnosed cognitive dissonance.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Kosy79(f): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2016
Kyase:
When dem start better talk some holoholos will jump to to spew rubbish........ Been educated no mean say you get brain... ....
To see no mean say u get Eyes.
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by dunkem21(m): 7:18am On Jul 14, 2016
globe16:

Melaye said you are not impregnable to Mrs Tinubu, dumb Zombies translated it it to she said she will rape Mrs Tinubu. Lol

I don tire abeg with this zombies.. I do all night yesterday with them and have missed an appointment
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by KAYD007(m): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2016
herzern:
In a normal Yoruba setting..... When men talk......women keep quiet............. cheesy cheesy

It seems you didn't read in the article where she was permitted, allowed and recognized to speak?? besides she was elected by her constituency to speak on their behalf....while the other thug threatens to batter and r.ape a constituency's representative. cry

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by naobor(f): 7:19am On Jul 14, 2016
clefstone:
Melaye wants to fvck that pussy that has recieved head from tinubu's rotten mouth?

have a sense of decency!

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by patrickdaniel: 7:22am On Jul 14, 2016
stevecantrell:
impeach

impregnate

Dino youre an IMP !
this is evident that those women in the national assembly are used as sex machines. as for ma wife NA is not for

u
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by ikorodureporta: 7:26am On Jul 14, 2016
Dd he say rape or 4k
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by coolviv: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2016
Mrchippychappy:
[size=15pt]SENATOR DINO MELAYE AFTER 10 ROUNDS WITH IYA JAGABAN cool cool

[/size]

Silly. Not so funny when someone says that to your wife..

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by babeface3: 7:33am On Jul 14, 2016
That's a threat of rap embarassed
Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by coolviv: 7:36am On Jul 14, 2016
zubby55:
Don't mind some pple ....most of u didn't read d part where remi tinubu was insulting Dino melaye

So you tell someone u are arguing with to stop threatening you and behaving like a kid and he tells you shut up or I ll beat and furk ur wife and nothing would happen. And he ll be justified because after all you called him a kid right?

In nairaland peep's language.... ' Receive Sense!!!'..

3 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by coolviv: 7:39am On Jul 14, 2016
numericalguy:
Oluremi Tinubu is very steewpid for calling a duly elected and serving senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a thug and childish. That woman had no home training and neither was she brought up properly.

Dino Melaiye didn't call anyone by name and I don't see why Oluremi Tinubu should have launched such an unprovoked varbal attack on the person and constituency of Dino Malaiye.

The same eediot woman who was telling Dino to not insult other senators was the one to open her gutter and smelly mouth to insult a fellow senator.

See them basterd mumu women rapists and batterers. ..keep supporting your father. Your daughter will surely marry a man like him...

2 Likes

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by mrtegation99(m): 7:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Rape Alert. Features of a Forceful Rapist

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Chocboyslim: 7:40am On Jul 14, 2016
Laughing in chinese; I wonder what that BIG FOOL was thinking when he said he will beat and impregnate someone wife.... From the way i see it; ebi lyk say dat OLD FOOL don dey admire Mrs tinubu since from a distance* LOL! stupid lawmakers*

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by girlfriendsnatc: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Johnnyessence:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/206833-untold-story-senators-dino-melaye-remi-tinubu-closed-door-clash.html

Unforgivable! This ungrateful useless sub-human bastard Dino is an irredeemable foolish filthy scum.

And there's only one thing you do to thrash - take it out! angry

1 Like

Re: Melaye To Remi Tinubu: "I Will Beat You, Impregnate You" - Premium Times by Chocboyslim: 7:41am On Jul 14, 2016
Laughing in chinese; I wonder what that BIG FOOL was thinking when he said he will beat and impregnate someone wife.... From the way i see it; ebi lyk say dat OLD FOOL don dey admire Mrs tinubu since from a distance* LOL! stupid lawmakers...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: Old Men That Stoned, Dragged And Beat Ex Deputy Senate President / PDP Monitoring Edo Election From Situation Room (Photos) / The Banner I Saw At Sango Under Bridge; Are Nigerians Tired? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.