Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) (7151 Views)

Woman With Baby Sits In The Middle Of Road Around Lagos Government House / Lucky Cow 'Bless' Pregnant Women With Baby Boys / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Epi: 2:54am On Sep 12, 2009
BEIJING – CHINESE doctors were shocked when they discovered a one-year-old girl was carrying a baby in her stomach.

According to media outlets on Wednesday, Kang Mengru, 1, worried her parents and doctors after her belly became grossly enlarged.

After a CT scan was done, the doctors were amazed to discover a fetus inside the little girl’s stomach.

The fetus is believed to be Mengru’s parasitic twin, the result of one twin embryo not fully separating from the other.

http://www.sowetan.co.za/News/Article.aspx?id=1063982

Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Nobody: 2:59am On Sep 12, 2009
Yuccckkk!!!
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by iice(f): 3:14am On Sep 13, 2009
Ewww
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by SeanT21(f): 5:11am On Sep 13, 2009
Lawd have mercy.
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by ritaNL: 3:55pm On Sep 13, 2009
This cant be possible jor ! can one yr old have womb ?
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2009
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Secretz(f): 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2009
rita@NL:

This cant be possible jor ! can one yr old have womb ?

Lol. Are you being serious?  tongue

It's ewwwwy, yuccckyy. . . . . but I've heard of similar case before especially on the UK's Channel 5 'extraordinary people' programs.    grin
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by oyinda3(f): 10:33pm On Sep 13, 2009
I wish her a safe delivery

so what if she were a guy and the embryo didn't separate? will the boy be pregnant too?
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
Has to be in Asia.

God knows what those ppl are eating. . . .
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by TOPE20001(f): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2009
oyinda.:

Lol . . are u serious? grin
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 13, 2009
Could be her twin. . . .

LOL, just read the topic. . . .was right.

Case studies like this is no longer a surprise sha.
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by oyinda3(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Lol . . are u serious? grin

i'm very serious o. what is the mortality rate of a pregnant one year old for both mother and child? i bet it's very high
if they come both come out alive that would be very interesting.
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by TOPE20001(f): 10:42pm On Sep 13, 2009
oyinda.:

i'm very serious o. what is the mortality rate of a pregnant one year old for both mother and child? i bet it's very high

I dont think she is pregnant jare undecided
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by tubabie(f): 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2009
Lol.
Am sure the foetus will be surgically removed so she can have a chance at  survival shocked
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by oyinda3(f): 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2009
^ yes o. they should remove that foetus kia kia.

TOPE2000!:

I dont think she is pregnant jare undecided

so what do you think that bump is an oversize boil? she looks pregnant to me and the doctors say so. i believe it lol
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Secretz(f): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2009
oyinda.:

lol, funny woman. She is not 'pregnant' per se. She has her twin attached to her, that was not separated from her when they were both in the mothers womb 'forming'.  The said parasitic twin is likely to be surgically removed. The pickin will not come thru her vaginal area.lol Ouccchhhh.  tongue
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2009
oyinda.:

She's not pregnant.
Embryo didnt separate  fully in the womb. Thatz her twin.
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by TOPE20001(f): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2009
oyinda.:

so what do you think that bump is an oversize boil? she looks pregnant to me and the doctors say so. i believe it lol

This

Secretz:

lol, funny woman. She is not 'pregnant' per se. She has her twin attached to her, that was not separated from her when they were both in the mothers womb 'forming'. The said parasitic twin is likely to be surgically removed. The pickin will not come thru her vaginal area.lol Ouccchhhh. tongue
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by oyinda3(f): 10:52pm On Sep 13, 2009
um there are different kinds of pregnancies out there.
putting the baby back in a lady's womb after in vitro fertilization is still called pregnancy so i don't see how this one that's pregnant with her twin isn't.
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by oyinda3(f): 10:53pm On Sep 13, 2009
or maybe she's not pregnant. but anyways i hope she survives it
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by Shinatu: 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2009
The baby is said to be in the stomach not the womb!
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by ahmakar(f): 1:39am On Sep 15, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm ope no be hausa girl cheesy i saw one on d papers today a 12 years old child dies after 3days of labour{hausa} pls let these young children live. but i dont believe dat 1 year gist. maybe d girl has fibrod
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by ayeesha: 2:43pm On Sep 15, 2009
ahmakar:

hmmmmmmmmmm ope no be hausa girl cheesy i saw one on d papers today a 12 years old child dies after 3days of labour{hausa} pls let these young children live. but i dont believe dat 1 year gist. maybe d girl has fibrod

Want to believe this was the story on CNN yesterday. If it is , the 12 year old was from yemen and not a nigerian (hausa).
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by ayomidej(f): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2009
Its a JOKE grin
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by agathamari(f): 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2009
its a siamese twin. its more common for the parasitic twin to be a tumor of teeth. hair and flesh but it ca happen equaly in boys as in girls and the twin is NOT instide the babys womb (all girls are born with a womb it doesnt develop as they get older) they can befound n the brain, legs, chest cavity, basically anywhere
Re: 1 Year Old Pregnant With Baby (gabby Is This True) by abasifo(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2009
oyinda.:

[b]so what if she were a guy [/b]and the embryo didn't separate? will the boy be pregnant too?

In 2005, doctors in China’s Hunan province removed twin parasitic embryos from the abdomen of a baby boy, the official Xinhua news agency reported. - Sapa-dpa

(1) (Reply)

Must We Use The Services Of Househelps And Daycare? / Mother In-laws / Men And Women Are Equal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.