Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,280 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Few Thoughts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Few Thoughts (821 Views)

Adults Only: 21 Thoughts Every Girl Has When A Guy Eats Her Th!ng / 7 Thoughts That Run Through Her Mind When She's With You / I Tried To Keep Her. But She Left. Suicidal Thoughts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Few Thoughts by Grassel: 3:04am On Sep 12, 2009
1. Read Each One Carefully & Think About It a Second or Two
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, & the one who is, won't make you cry,
3, Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have,
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
5, The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can' t have them ,
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on someone, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting & just be more careful about who you trust next time around,
12. Make yourself a better person & know who you are before you try & know someone else & expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

Remember - Whatever happens, happens for a reason

Also If you like the topic just drop some word so the topic will be alive and other people also can learn something
THANKS
Re: Few Thoughts by topup: 6:46am On Sep 12, 2009
I really like no. 6 & 7 and no. 9 is witty.

Thanks for sharing smiley I really appreciated it, sometimes it's hard to see things properly, but when love is put into sentences like that, it makes it obvious that it is us who make it complicated.
Re: Few Thoughts by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 12, 2009
14.Trust no one.{xfiles-}
Re: Few Thoughts by Yumi(f): 12:21pm On Sep 12, 2009
pc guru:

14.Trust no one.{xfiles-}

Am definitely focusing on that one. Recent X files. smiley
Re: Few Thoughts by sexyLeamon(f): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2009
Grassel:

1. Read Each One Carefully & Think About It a Second or Two
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, & the one who is, won't make you cry,
3, Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have,
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand & touches your heart.
5, The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can' t have them ,
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
8. Don't waste your time on someone, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.

11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting & just be more careful about who you trust next time around,
12. Make yourself a better person & know who you are before you try & know someone else & expect them to know you.
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

Also If you like the topic just drop some word so the topic will be alive and other people also can learn something
THANKS

those are good
Re: Few Thoughts by Bossbitch(f): 12:34pm On Sep 12, 2009
no 6 actually touched me cos i frown a lot esp in d afternoon
Re: Few Thoughts by VGA: 12:40pm On Sep 12, 2009
Re: Few Thoughts by iice(f): 3:41pm On Sep 12, 2009
10 is one i like cheesy
Re: Few Thoughts by Czarskit(m): 4:24pm On Sep 12, 2009
Surfahead people. . .
Re: Few Thoughts by MissyB1(m): 4:45pm On Sep 12, 2009
Grassel:

Nice lines!

(1) (Reply)

Just cos I love u, and u love me doesnt mean we are meant to be! / Men And Their Bloated Ego / Ladies! I wanna be :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.