Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State (33745 Views)

Abortion: Don't Turn Murderer For A Man, Hand Over The Baby To Him Let Him Do It / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / CAN Replies Council Of Imams And Ulamah Of Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by meme98: 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2016
BlackMystery:

Sauce..use ur palm oil,put ur ingrednts..allow to cook ..put d beans n fry grin grin
tanx....
I go try am 2moro...sharparly
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by adedayoadedeji(m): 5:08am On Jul 15, 2016
bashorunbazok:
This news won't go viral because the crime wasn't committed by a Kabiru Yellow that CAN can feast on.

Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by tomquest: 5:57am On Jul 15, 2016
Most religious people in Nigeria love pastors more than Jesus, and would rather die defending and justifying the actions of pastors than defend the gospel of Jesus. What's the bible's stand on temptation? Flee! See the atrocities some of these dudes commit yet some fanatics would shamelessly defend them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by tomquest: 6:19am On Jul 15, 2016
99foxxy:
After they will say men are faithful creatures when all they do is cheat and even the so called men of God. The innocent wife will leave in shame because of what the people will be saying. My pity goes to the wife, Sheeps in wolves clothing.

Nobody ever said "men are faithful"! Infidelity cuts across both sexes because it takes two to tango.

The big personal question you should answer is: would you open your legs for your pastor?
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
transient123:
Islam is bad once a Muslim does something abominable, but "fake pastor, end time fuc**ers etc", if a Xtain is the culprit. Who is fooling the congregation here now......bigots, hypocrites, or generality of kufars? All of them!

Plus 100 likes
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 15, 2016
idee91:
If na Muslim naw, you'll see comments like;
Fura sipping pedophile
Islamabadd
Muslim rapist......
Imagine fa ! He won cover the thing up as usual, papa God com burst am..... hypocrites

Plus 100 likes
AishyWemsy:
And no Muslim is here calling names, bashing the religion, because we are reasonable, you judge (if u are to judge at all) the individual not the religion. And they call us the violent ones. RIP lady

Plus 100 likes

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by bestpunterever: 9:03am On Jul 15, 2016
Samiceman:
Mr man, she wasn't raped, she's not a minor and she probably wasn't forced to do the abortion....
but she was taken to do abortion by pastor, and abortion is the word that exist in bible.
You are a slowpoke, bunch of hypocrites.
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by TheAlchemist: 10:06am On Jul 15, 2016
It is ironic that people go to such fake pastors for marital counseling!
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by vigilantee(m): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Christianity sha.
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by Samiceman: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2016
bestpunterever:
but she was taken to do abortion by pastor, and abortion is the word that exist in bible.
You are a slowpoke, bunch of hypocrites.
Listen, I am not trying to justify what the pastor did but these are two consenting adults (pastor or no pastor), nobody forced anybody to do anything ( as far as we know) Yellow's case is entirely different, she was a minor and 'rape' was involved...

Going through the other comments, I can see Muslims claiming the news won't spread because a pastor that is involved. All I have to say is this; If Yellow had slept with a 20yr old Muslim girl, NO ONE would have given a rats ass

1 Like

Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by 99foxxy(f): 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
tomquest:

Nobody ever said "men are faithful"! Infidelity cuts across both sexes because it takes two to tango.

The big personal question you should answer is: would you open your legs for your pastor?
God forbid.
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by awunorchinye: 5:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
sad
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by tomquest: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
99foxxy:
God forbid.

Good.
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by Codes151(m): 2:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Anytin from pulse should
be investigated
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 22, 2016
U must be a good cook, can u tish me how to cook pls M serious I need a bit of ur culinary skill cry[quote author=BlackMystery post=47544782][/quote]
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by BlackMystery(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2016
jaybillionaire:
U must be a good cook, can u tish me how to cook pls M serious I need a bit of ur culinary skill cry

Sure..hope u cn boil water grin
Re: Pastor's Lover Dies During Abortion In Kaduna State by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Yup I can embarassed
BlackMystery:

Sure..hope u cn boil water grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / Tolu And Tobi, Bimbo Odukoya's Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.