Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,209 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance (39110 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Noneejiofor(m): 4:09pm On Jul 15, 2016
agrovick:

After you clicked submit, the next page that loads should be information on what to do as regards the assessment whether you want to take it immediately or save the link.
please what is the assessment like,I saved it and came here to ask for tips...thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by ajasa4link: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
Anybody that makes it to the final stage should make sure they drink so much guiness to stupor everyday at work on behalf of those who don't scale through grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by cho25bc(f): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
Thanks for dis info.
Do you want to earn extra cash while working at your own pace?
Do you want to quit the complainers' club and join the gainers' league?
Do you want to be the boss controlling a vibrant team with the sole aim of creating wealth for every member of the team?
Then you are in the right place at the time.
It is longer news that the economy of the country is becoming harsher everyday. However, we can make the difference in our bank statements regardless of what the economy says.
For more details, check my siggy or whatsapp me on 09094562855.bbm-266bcb51.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by dentrice: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ashmark:

Have you applied for anything with Diageo this year?
previous years
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by GloShare(m): 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by nnamdi1993: 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wetin nigeria want make we wey comot wit 2.2 do with our cert na...God dey sha
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2016
Noneejiofor:
please what is the assessment like,I saved it and came here to ask for tips...thanks
Behavioral questions

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ashmark:

After clicking Continue, I just got the mail below

I got a similar mail too, I can't recall what I did exactly that took me to where I did the assessments
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by black101(m): 5:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
psycho-social tests can be very discouraging, i wasnt successful at the second part of the behavioral tests. this is like the third time i'm failing this type of tests, even after trying to align my answers with the company values and all i still didnt get it. First time was Standard Chartered Bank last year, KPMG early this year, after passing the essay stage and now Guinness, Well, I am sad but Oluwa has my back, i know before the end of my service year i would get a good job or maybe i should just give in and go into farming, since my B.Sc 2:1 and certifications are not relevant for finding a job. serious sad thing you know.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by JobAirport: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
Noneejiofor:

A candidate has been lenient enough to share the tips used to pass the test!!

Visit https://www.nairaland.com/3227996/personality-test-tips-2016-guinness

Everything you need to Know!!

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Mikykris: 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
black101:
psycho-social tests can be very discouraging, i wasnt successful at the second part of the behavioral tests. this is like the third time i'm failing this type of tests, even after trying to align my answers with the company values and all i still didnt get it. First time was Standard Chartered Bank last year, KPMG early this year, after passing the essay stage and now Guinness, Well, I am sad but Oluwa has my back, i know before the end of my service year i would get a good job or maybe i should just give in and go into farming, since my B.Sc 2:1 and certifications are not relevant for finding a job. serious sad thing you know.
Common bruh. u can give up on many things but never in your self. Stand up and believe again. God loves you deeply!!!

4 Likes

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Oluwasegun21: 7:31pm On Jul 15, 2016
I finished wit a 2.2,applied for this programme and i did the assesment test. Dey sent me an acknowledgement mail.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TheeRevelation: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
This people are just sending automatic regret mail anyhow.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TheeRevelation: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2016
Oluwasegun21:
I finished wit a 2.2,applied for this programme and i did the assesment test. Dey sent me an acknowledgement mail.

what kinda mail did u get after the assessment?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ashmark:

Thank you........., for completing your application for the Global Graduate Programme. It's great to hear you're interested in working with us. We have successfully received your submission to the following stream(s): Global Graduate Program - A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is..... You will hear from the Diageo team shortly on the status of your application and the next steps in the process. Regards The Diageo Early Careers Team

did u take d online test?...I also got this
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ashmark:

Thank you........., for completing your application for the Global Graduate Programme. It's great to hear you're interested in working with us. We have successfully received your submission to the following stream(s): Global Graduate Program - A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is..... You will hear from the Diageo team shortly on the status of your application and the next steps in the process. Regards The Diageo Early Careers Team

did u take d online test?...I also got this(supply)
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Oluwasegun21: 8:25pm On Jul 15, 2016
The mail i recieved afta the assement "thank you for completing the online assessments for diageo global programme" U would then c the feedback report on the assesment as an attached file.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Oluwasegun21: 8:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
The mail i recieved afta the assement "thank you for completing the online assessments for diageo global programme" U would then c the feedback report on the assesment as an attached file.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AishaBender: 9:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
I applied tonight and finished all d assessment too,waiting for d next stage...
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Ability247(m): 9:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
Has anyone whose age range is "over 25" received a link to the test? Because I think that's where the problem may lie. Those who received a link to the test, is your age range above 25 or under 25? The reject mail my brother got was automatic. Something in what he filled may have triggered that reject mail. Everything else was perfect besides the question on age... so, anyone?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ability247:
Has anyone whose age range is "over 25" received a link to the test? Because I think that's where the problem may lie. Those who received a link to the test, is your age range above 25 or under 25? The reject mail my brother got was automatic. Something in what he filled may have triggered that reject mail. Everything else was perfect besides the question on age... so, anyone?
You might be right
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AlexisM16: 10:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
AishaBender:

Ah ah!!! Na wa o

Sharp sharp?

Access bank nko? grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 15, 2016
AishaBender:
u passed the second situation judgement test?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AlexisM16: 11:36pm On Jul 15, 2016
Also applied tonight and finished all the assessment, passed the first behavioural test but the second situational judgement test failed me. Got a regret mail and an attachment stating what I did and didn't do wrong.

Happened with KPMG, Standard Chartered and now Diageo.

Onto the next one... e go better.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by ubongchrisetim(m): 1:19am On Jul 16, 2016
Please those that succeeded, did you get a success mail? I did not any mail apart from the feedback.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by chidicute(m): 7:34am On Jul 16, 2016
Morning everyone, for those that applied,how long did it take them to give u feedback as regards to whether u passed or not, i applied early hours of this morning, i applied, took the first assessment test,after which they said i was successful, then after i was done with the second test, i havent gotten a feedback yet, as to whether i passed or not, they jus sent one reference no that d will get back2me..
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2016
chidicute:
Morning everyone, for those that applied,how long did it take them to give u feedback as regards to whether u passed or not, i applied early hours of this morning, i applied, took the first assessment test,after which they said i was successful, then after i was done with the second test, i havent gotten a feedback yet, as to whether i passed or not, they jus sent one reference no that d will get back2me..
how did u pass the second one? did u delegate the four options to each answer?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by chidicute(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2016
Phoenix11:
how did u pass the second one? did u delegate the four options to each answer?
Didnt know whether i passed the second one or not... out of the four options in the second test, i chose different answers for each option depending the questions d asked... option A i might choose" i would do it" ,option B i might not do it.option c i wouldnt do it, option D i would do it...depending d question d asked me,buh till now i ve not gotten any feedback yet though....i wana know the tym frame it took those that have already gotten dia congratulatory mesaage 4 d application to get it from the time d finished their second test...cos after my second test , few hrs ago till nw,no congrats message yet...
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AishaBender: 9:39am On Jul 16, 2016
AlexisM16:

Ah ah!!! Na wa o
Sharp sharp?
Access bank nko? grin
My dear,got booted out after d final interview I thank God though,
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AishaBender: 9:41am On Jul 16, 2016
Phoenix11:
u passed the second situation judgement test?

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.
This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

If you have any further questions, please contact the relevant email address for your application region:

European :  DiageoGraduatesEurope@diageo.com

Asia Pacific :  DiageoGraduatesAPAC@diageo.com

North American: DiageoGraduatesNAM@diageo.com

Latin America and the Caribbean : DiageoGraduatesLAC@diageo.com

Africa: DiageoGraduatesAfrica@diageo.com

Kind Regards,

Diageo

That was wot I got after everything,is it a regret mail, AlexosM16
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2016
AishaBender:

I got the same mail too, I guess it's now time to adopt 'siddon dey look' approach

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AlexisM16: 11:47am On Jul 16, 2016
agrovick:

I got the same mail too, I guess it's now time to adopt 'siddon dey look' approach
AishaBender:

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.
This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

If you have any further questions, please contact the relevant email address for your application region:

European :  DiageoGraduatesEurope@diageo.com

Asia Pacific :  DiageoGraduatesAPAC@diageo.com

North American: DiageoGraduatesNAM@diageo.com

Latin America and the Caribbean : DiageoGraduatesLAC@diageo.com

Africa: DiageoGraduatesAfrica@diageo.com

Kind Regards,

Diageo

PS: For those that succeeded, there will be a success message in your screen immediately after clicking the submit button, two people just finished theirs right now, so it's confirmed (see as I just dey look them with one Kain bad eyes grin)

Guys, exactly the same mail I got, afterwhich I was sent a separate regret mail.

I knew and was expecting a regret mail cos someone got flash success mail on his PC immediately after completing the second situational judgement test.

He said he's gotten a reply (completely different from the ones I got)and a congratulatory mail, that the next stage is a video chat according to his mail, I don forget the details shaa but I'm trying to see if I can re-register with another email but someone said my credentials will match the previous one submitted and that meant automatic disqualification for me, so...

I'm moving on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates / Prison Service (federal Ministry Of Interior) Requitment / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.