Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,598 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance (39105 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 / Sahara Group Graduate Program 2017 / Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Kookny(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
OversightTM:
I don't know if it's just me but I'm really pissed about writing behavioural assessments and not scaling through. What do these firms really want?!

Lol... Know the industry has much marketing proclivity... So,
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TheeRevelation: 12:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is what I got immediately I finished the first assessment.

''Thanks for completing our questionnaire. Unfortunately, from the answers you've given, we don't feel that your opportunity to be brilliant lies within Diageo's Global Graduate Programme.

You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments. This will help you to think about where you could apply in the future and help you to get to know yourself a bit better!

We would like to thank you for the time you've spent so far and your interest in Diageo. You will now be taken to the Diageo careers site to give you the opportunity to look at other roles might be of interest to you.''
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Kookny(m): 12:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
AlexisM16:

PS: For those that succeeded, there will be a success message in your screen immediately after clicking the submit button, two people just finished theirs right now, so it's confirmed (see as I just dey look them with one Kain bad eyes grin)

Guys, exactly the same mail I got, afterwhich I was sent a separate regret mail.

I knew and was expecting a regret mail cos someone got flash success mail on his PC immediately after completing the second situational judgement test.

He said he's gotten a reply (completely different from the ones I got)and a congratulatory mail, that the next stage is a video chat according to his mail, I don forget the details shaa but I'm trying to see if I can re-register with another email but someone said my credentials will match the previous one submitted and that meant automatic disqualification for me, so...

I'm moving on.

You can still try... No harm
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by TheeRevelation: 12:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Only God knows the yardstick they want in that Assessment.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AishaBender: 12:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thank You
You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments and help you get to know yourself a bit better!

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the online assessment and we look forward to speaking to you soon.

Diageo

Was it something like this they received @Alexis
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
AishaBender:

Thank you for completing the online assessments for Diageo’s Global Graduate Programme.

We're passionate about giving people the freedom to succeed and this starts with giving feedback. We are pleased to share with you a personalised feedback report (attached) following the completion of the online assessments.
This report has been designed to help you understand your personal Values, Motivations and Behaviours. Your position on the scale reflects how you answered the questions compared to the descriptors at either end of the scale. It is important to note that these scales are not from high to low and there is no good or bad answer. We hope that you will use this report to get to know yourself a bit better!

If you have any further questions, please contact the relevant email address for your application region:

European :  DiageoGraduatesEurope@diageo.com

Asia Pacific :  DiageoGraduatesAPAC@diageo.com

North American: DiageoGraduatesNAM@diageo.com

Latin America and the Caribbean : DiageoGraduatesLAC@diageo.com

Africa: DiageoGraduatesAfrica@diageo.com

Kind Regards,

Diageo

That was wot I got after everything,is it a regret mail, AlexosM16
if u passed u wud get an instant congratulations
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by IamSassy(f): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Help, the link is not going through
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by DanJayMartin: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
@IamSassy chill, they said the site will reopen by 2pm
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by IamSassy(f): 2:11pm On Jul 16, 2016
DanJayMartin:
@IamSassy chill, they said the site will reopen by 2pm
Oh, OK. Thanks
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Ability247(m): 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
Has anyone whose age range is "over 25" received a link to the test? Because I think that's where the problem may lie. Those who received a link to the test, is your age range above 25 or under 25? The reject mail my brother got was automatic. Something in what he filled may have triggered that reject mail. Everything else was perfect besides the question on age... so, anyone? Please someone should clear this up... biko
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by OversightTM(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
Kookny:

Lol... Know the industry has much marketing proclivity... So,
Meaning?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Kookny(m): 4:58pm On Jul 16, 2016
OversightTM:

Meaning?

Nothing...

Just about the behavioural questions
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by agrovick(m): 5:18pm On Jul 16, 2016
AlexisM16:

This is a serious nawa
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AlexisM16: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
AishaBender:
Thank You
You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments and help you get to know yourself a bit better!
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the online assessment and we look forward to speaking to you soon.
Diageo
Was it something like this they received @Alexis
Mine explicitly stated I was unsuccessful.

TheeRevelation:
This is what I got immediately I finished the first assessment.

''Thanks for completing our questionnaire. Unfortunately, from the answers you've given, we don't feel that your opportunity to be brilliant lies within Diageo's Global Graduate Programme.

You will shortly receive a feedback report that will outline how you did in these assessments. This will help you to think about where you could apply in the future and help you to get to know yourself a bit better!

We would like to thank you for the time you've spent so far and your interest in Diageo. You will now be taken to the Diageo careers site to give you the opportunity to look at other roles might be of interest to you.''

This is what flashed on my laptop screen immediately I submitted.

Then 2 long mails with an extra attachment was sent to my mail.

The bold part was so annoying ehn...

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AishaBender: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2016
It is well...

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by EbukahJoseph(m): 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Quote author=Ashmark post=47548715]

When did you apply for it?

I applied since morning and have not gotten anything from them accept

Thank you........., for completing your application for the Global Graduate Programme. It's great to hear you're interested in working with us.

We have successfully received your submission to the following stream(s):

Global Graduate Program -

A system-generated candidate reference number has been created for you and may be useful to keep for your records. Your candidate reference number is.....

You will hear from the Diageo team shortly on the status of your application and the next steps in the process.

Regards
The Diageo Early Careers Team

Did you receive such mail too
[/quote]

Yea. I got that email, then later got another one which said that based on my initial responses that I didn't qualify for the graduate program.
I wonder if it had to do with me being over 25 or maybe the fact that I studied a science course.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by EbukahJoseph(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
Valmesk:
Believe in yourself and move on,better opportunities will come your way.

Thanks a lot buddie. Best of luck to you too.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 17, 2016
AishaBender:
It is well...
i need to knw if any1 got congratulations after the second test.
i only got a feedback ...dts all
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by beckissluv(f): 11:51am On Jul 17, 2016
AlexisM16:

i applied for supply but i didnt get a test link,am i the only one with this problem?
i only got a message that containd my reference number for d the job i applied for,pls i want to knw if am d only one with the problem
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AlexisM16: 11:57am On Jul 17, 2016
beckissluv:

Mine was Finance, also got the mail wih the reference number before I was asked to save the link to the test(if I want to take it later) or click continue on the registration (to take the tests immediately). You get to these page when you click the submit button after registering.
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by eseh1(f): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2016
AlexisM16:

Mine was Finance, also got the mail wih the reference number before I was asked to save the link to the test(if I want to take it later) or click continue on the registration (to take the tests immediately). You get to these page when you click the submit button after registering.
Hello pls I havnt been able to proceed with the test...though the assessment pAge opened and if I click on d answer and move to do next page, d same pag I just finish with keep coming back. Am using my fone though...do u think I should try using another browser?
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by AlexisM16: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2016
eseh1:
Hello pls I havnt been able to proceed with the test...though the assessment pAge opened and if I click on d answer and move to do next page, d same pag I just finish with keep coming back. Am using my fone though...do u think I should try using another browser?

The link said you may use your phone, but the only phone browser I trust is Chrome and Firefox and using this, you have to use a 2GB RAM and above Android device so as to prevent these pages from reloading and disrupting your work(I don't know about other OS though), IMO.

I used my PC to prevent stories that touch.

Copy the test link and send to your mail, each candidate has a unique test link. Get a pc, log into your mail box and click the link you sent to yourself. Your test will continue from where you stopped, I assure you.

Remember to enable cookies on your PC browser or the link won't work.

1 Like

Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by Egohunter: 10:09am On Jul 18, 2016
passed d first stage, the second stage no b here oo.. na technical knock out den gimme
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by JobAirport: 11:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
Egohunter:
passed d first stage, the second stage no b here oo.. na technical knock out den gimme

Omo na so! grin grin
Re: Guinness Nigeria Global Graduate Program 2016 - Finance by emmabod(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2016
AlexisM16:

PS: For those that succeeded, there will be a success message in your screen immediately after clicking the submit button, two people just finished theirs right now, so it's confirmed (see as I just dey look them with one Kain bad eyes grin)

Guys, exactly the same mail I got, afterwhich I was sent a separate regret mail.

I knew and was expecting a regret mail cos someone got flash success mail on his PC immediately after completing the second situational judgement test.

He said he's gotten a reply (completely different from the ones I got)and a congratulatory mail, that the next stage is a video chat according to his mail, I don forget the details shaa but I'm trying to see if I can re-register with another email but someone said my credentials will match the previous one submitted and that meant automatic disqualification for me, so...

I'm moving on.
I also got the bolded one....while i await for the next step!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Things Interviewers Say That Confirm You Won't Get An Offer / Nigerian Security And Civil Defence Corp: Updates / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.