Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. (1765 Views)

Nigerian Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs Overrules JNI Earlier Statement / 10 Years After Burial, Imam Sheez Adeyemi's Body Remains Fresh / Is It Unislamic To Pray To Allah For A Male Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Bashbaba(m): 11:46am On Sep 12, 2009
Salam alykun!

In present day journalism, Reuben Abati needs no introdution.He is tutored,seasoned, veteran and polished per excellence journalist.He is with Guardian Newspaper editorial board.Not being sentimental,he had written lots of beautiful pieces of crafty works that shape the society we lived in.But just yesterday,the man erred when he dabbled into an area of religion where his verse knowledge does not cover.While showering eulogies on late Gani Fawehinmi in yeseterday's Guardian Newspaper in a tribute tittled :  Gani :Radical to the end.The following words are culled from his write up:

''It has taken a Gani for us to realise that the Islamic practice of burying the dead immediately can be revised. All of a sudden, in respecting Gani's last wish that all the constituencies to which he belonged should be allowed to pay their last respects, many have become experts in reporting that the only reason Muslims in the desert regions are buried within 24 hours is because of heat and that in the rain forest region, this may not be necessary. Still, it doesn't matter. Gani has been praised fulsomely by the Muslim Jammat. He is a transcendental icon who deserves to be celebrated. ''[color=#990000][/color]

It is pertinent to let Reuben and the entire world know that Islamic practices had not and will not be revised for any man's wish and for any reason.It is a sealed and complete guardiance that Islam has brought and it has made provisions for our excesses!All these too,go with their purnishments. In this present day society, you could be allowed to bury your dead in the way you had wished but one thing is sure:If it does not follow the laid down principles in islam,it  is unislamic.One might be brave,knowledgeable,lovable yet ignorant in islamic affairs.

It is better we advice this popular journalist to eschew from publishing things he has no knowledge about or probably heard form friends in the beer beer parlour who though bear muslim names, but are not muslims that are practising their religion.To them,everything goes

Islam's position is known on burials.There is neither ambiguity nor controversies.Even as a Muslim President or a leader of the Muslims worldwide,his time for burial as stated in islam must not be exceded.

In as much as we will want to be identified with our  late brother,Gani,we need to inform muslims that his burial style is not of muslims and must not be emulated.May Allah forgive him of his mistakes,shortcomings,ignorance and allow him enterance to paradise.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by zmurda(m): 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2009
Bashbaba:

Salam alykun!

In present day journalism, Reuben Abati needs no introdution.He is tutored,seasoned, veteran and polished per excellence journalist.He is with Guardian Newspaper editorial board.Not being sentimental,he had written lots of beautiful pieces of crafty works that shape the society we lived in.But just yesterday,the man erred when he dabbled into an area of religion where his verse knowledge does not cover.While showering eulogies on late Gani Fawehinmi in yeseterday's Guardian Newspaper in a tribute tittled :  Gani :Radical to the end.The following words are culled from his write up:

''It has taken a Gani for us to realise that the Islamic practice of burying the dead immediately can be revised. All of a sudden, in respecting Gani's last wish that all the constituencies to which he belonged should be allowed to pay their last respects, many have become experts in reporting that the only reason Muslims in the desert regions are buried within 24 hours is because of heat and that in the rain forest region, this may not be necessary. Still, it doesn't matter. Gani has been praised fulsomely by the Muslim Jammat. He is a transcendental icon who deserves to be celebrated. ''[color=#990000][/color]

It is pertinent to let Reuben and the entire world know that Islamic practices had not and will not be revised for any man's wish and for any reason.It is a sealed and complete guardiance that Islam has brought and it has made provisions for our excesses!All these too,go with their purnishments. In this present day society, you could be allowed to bury your dead in the way you had wished but one thing is sure:If it does not follow the laid down principles in islam,it  is unislamic.One might be brave,knowledgeable,lovable yet ignorant in islamic affairs.

It is better we advice this popular journalist to eschew from publishing things he has no knowledge about or probably heard form friends in the beer beer parlour who though bear muslim names, but are not muslims that are practising their religion.To them,everything goes

Islam's position is known on burials.There is neither ambiguity nor controversies.Even as a Muslim President or a leader of the Muslims worldwide,his time for burial as stated in islam must not be exceded.

In as much as we will want to be identified with our  late brother,Gani,we need to inform muslims that his burial style is not of muslims and must not be emulated.May Allah forgive him of his mistakes,shortcomings,ignorance and allow him enterance to paradise.

I laughed when I saw this. Common this is the 21st century bro. I know your religion does not allow freedom of speech, however I think the Nigerian constitution makes an effort to. It would be quite easy for another religious bigot to whip up sentiments against Mr Abati and Guardian on this, which is what you are doing.
He is allowed to say whatever is on his mind. For one, I think the custom of rushing to bury a corpse is antediluvian. This system is used hide a myriad of crimes and murders. I think corpses should be subjected to autopsies to establish causes of death.
I don't know what you are talking about Muslim leaders being buried same days. I for one know some emirs who died outside the country and were brought back into Nigeria some days back for burial, so also were some muslim 'world' leaders (read emir of Ilorin, Sadat, Arafat and yes Fahd!).
Gani's wish was not to be buried at the same day. Surely, as a good muslim he saw something wrong with such practice that was clearly why him and his family went against this practice. Will he go to jahannam because of this? I seriously doubt it.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 3:42pm On Sep 12, 2009
But constituent(s) were they? Which one or ones will he be identified by? I hope he did not belong to anything else, with Islam. And unless there is a medical or legal reason for keeping a body, the longer the body remains the more the body suffers, without being washed already and shrouded, and what will a body be doing around anyway, if its a good soul the body and soul should be hurried to its place to remain so that it can see paradise.

If its an evil soul, the body should be taking off the neck of the community, and let it go meet its evil fate! I do not know why he will walk away from the sunnah of his Messenger (AS) for his constituents, which is greater, Allah and His Messenger (AS) or his constituents? The whole of the world is nothing and to thing the whole of nigeria is something is surprising.

Finally, the late man was not an authority on Islam by his wish, and a person who says a muslim can only marry just 1 wife, or more than 4 at the same time both did not pay 100% to Fard from the Quran or the Sunnah. I will not marry a woman expect as the Fard and Sunnah require.

All in all, may Allah forgives him. By the way, no one calls the lifeless thing AbdalGhaniyy Faweyinmi any longer, but a body! Its use on earth is zero and only the grave benefits it if its a body of believeing suoul. And can anyone tell us how long the body of any prophet in the Bible was kept before burial, if he is to be buried in the place he died and there is no reason to keep it, war, etc!
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by zmurda(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

But constituent(s) were they? Which one or ones will he be identified by? I hope he did not belong to anything else, with Islam. And unless there is a medical or legal reason for keeping a body, the longer the body remains the more the body suffers, without being washed already and shrouded, and what will a body be doing around anyway, if its a good soul the body and soul should be hurried to its place to remain so that it can see paradise.

If its an evil soul, the body should be taking off the neck of the community, and let it go meet its evil fate! I do not know why he will walk away from the sunnah of his Messenger (AS) for his constituents, which is greater, Allah and His Messenger (AS) or his constituents? The whole of the world is nothing and to thing the whole of nigeria is something is surprising.
Soul hurried to hell or paradise, body suffering after death, Jesus wept! Do people actually believe in this balderdash? I think there is big trouble!
Heard somewhere all souls have to go to hell anyways, why the rush?

Finally, the late man was not an authority on Islam by his wish, and a person who says a muslim can only marry just 1 wife, or more than 4 at the same time both did not pay 100% to Fard from the Quran or the Sunnah. I will not marry a woman expect as the Fard and Sunnah require.

Seriousl mister, I don't know where this is leading. can't head or tail out of it. Will assume you are just waking up!

All in all, may Allah forgives him. By the way, no one calls the lifeless thing AbdalGhaniyy Faweyinmi any longer, but a body! Its use on earth is zero and only the grave benefits it if its a body of believeing suoul. And can anyone tell us how long the body of any prophet in the Bible was kept before burial, if he is to be buried in the place he died and there is no reason to keep it, war, etc!

Frankly speaking, I don't care how long the body of anyone in the Torah was kept for. Most likely buried immediately for reasons of sanitation.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Jarus(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2009
I have read and prepared response to that ignorant comment by Reuben since I read it. Only that I have not had time to type and send to newspapers. A short rejoinder titled ABATI'S UNCHARITABLE COMMENT ON ISLAMIC BURIAL
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by noetic2: 10:30am On Sep 13, 2009
sometimes one wonders if the fanatics and islamists that come up with these ridiculous assertions have any formal education at all?
Gani excercised his rights by refusing to be buried like any muslim Reuben simply did what he was paid to do. . . . .so why the fuss?
what a religion!
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by zmurda(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2009
noetic2:

sometimes one wonders if the fanatics and islamists that come up with these ridiculous assertions have any formal education at all?
Gani excercised his rights by refusing to be buried like any muslim Reuben simply did what he was paid to do. . . . .so why the fuss?
what a religion!

true!
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2009
I think z murda and noetic should write their will to incude no burials at all, or may donated for science? you will long but your days shall come and rapture is just that; a conversation.

1 Like

Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by zmurda(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2009
olabowale:

I think z murda and noetic should write their will to incude no burials at all, or may donated for science? you will long but your days shall come and rapture is just that; a conversation.

Funny you mentioned it. When I was in the UK, I did sign up with the NHS that organs in my body be used to help other people! here, my will says if I die I should be cremated. Easy.
grin grin grin
When I am dead, I am dead. Like you'll be one day too!
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 10:21pm On Sep 13, 2009
the difference between my death and yours is that I am hopeful and longing to meet my Lord, while according to you, you want to begin in incineration right from death; I wonder what Jesus will say about that. Suddenly a Jesus moment.

Allah will recreate you anew for Judgement day, and it is easy for Him! And hellfire is real, but you can call it lake of fire, but it burns and its made to punish severely!
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2009
the late kings of Jordan and Morocco both had delayed burials. Blame it on Christianity or whatever- both kings were Muslim.

The late Ayatollah's burial was delayed for at least one or two days.

nothing new under the sun.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2009
O sho son Monday. Abi aaro shi ni? Nkon to ba wu e ni ko fe nu e so. Pele.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 14, 2009
^^ my post was a general one though I know you took it to be a response to your own.

try to read the news occasionally.

and no give yourself BP on top Gani abeg.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Bashbaba(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2009
Bashbaba:

Salam alykun!

''It has taken a Gani for us to realise that the Islamic practice of burying the dead immediately can be revised. All of a sudden, in respecting Gani's last wish that all the constituencies to which he belonged should be allowed to pay their last respects, many have become experts in reporting that the only reason Muslims in the desert regions are buried within 24 hours is because of heat and that in the rain forest region, this may not be necessary. Still, it doesn't matter. Gani has been praised fulsomely by the Muslim Jammat. He is a transcendental icon who deserves to be celebrated. ''[/color]

z-murda:

I laughed when I saw this. Common this is the 21st century bro. I know your religion does not allow freedom of speech, however I think the Nigerian constitution makes an effort to. It would be quite easy for another religious bigot to whip up sentiments against Mr Abati and Guardian on this, which is what you are doing.
[color=#000099]He is allowed to say whatever is on his mind. For one, I think the custom of rushing to bury a corpse is antediluvian. This system is used hide a myriad of crimes and murders. I think corpses should be subjected to autopsies to establish causes of death.
[color=#006600]I don't know what you are talking about Muslim leaders being buried same days. [/color] I for one know some emirs who died outside the country and were brought back into Nigeria some days back for burial, so also were some muslim 'world' leaders (read emir of Ilorin, Sadat, Arafat and yes Fahd[color=#006600]!).Gani's wish was not to be buried at the same day. Surely, as a good muslim he saw something wrong with such practice that was clearly why him and his family went against this practice[/color]. [color=Black]Will he go to jahannam because of this? I seriously doubt it. [/color]

He is allowed to say whatever is on his mind.

I must have laughed more than you did.He must have said what was in his mind only if what was in his mind was right and correct after making his research.He is supposed to be a public servant.The public must be feed with nothing but the truth.NOBODY AND I REPEAT, NOBODY HAS REVISED ISLAMIC PRINCIPLES TO ACCOMMODATE UNWARRANTED EXCUSSES.He should not have put that word ''revise''.In Islam,we dont call Legue of islamic nations to ammend,add,subtract,mutilate,revise,re-revise the teachings just as some people did recently.

[color=Black]I don't know what you are talking about Muslim leaders being buried same days. [/color]

No wonder you laughed.You did not read well.I did not say Muslim leaders must be buried within a day rather what I said was that they must not be allowed to exced the stated time for burial.For the stated time is not neccessarily a day.Circumstances determine this.If you need to know,pls ask questions.May be u will need to read again!

!).Gani's wish was not to be buried at the same day. Surely, as a good muslim he saw something wrong with such practice that was clearly why him and his family went against this practice[/color]

Na wa for you.Can anybody be a good Muslim more than Muhammed (SAW) himself ? Definately not in Islam and that has always been our problems.Once you subscribe to it,you will need to follow it.If he hasnt been one,there would nt have been all these fusses.Except if you have another religion for him.If you intend to take islam further by a way of addition or substraction,then, it is not Islam.KUKUMA FORM ANOTHER RELIGION!That excercise is not of muslim and we dont need to hide mouth in saying this.

color=Black]Will he go to jahannam because of this? I seriously doubt it. [/color]

You may begin to judge.For me,I have not.I have just pointed out what is strange to Islam so that we can all take note.

noetic2:

what a religion!

When has it becomes fanatism to say what a writer writes about ones religion is incorrect? I wonder why you conclude within your mind that Reuben is being paid to tell lies to the public.I apprecite what you said at least better than your guy when you said ''Gani excercised his rights by refusing to be buried like any muslim'' and that makes the burial unislamic and a writer needs not to say that islamic principle is being revised.Islam is a complete way of life.You have no rights bcs all have already been claimed for you.Your will is written in the Quran.Cant you get it? Your right to be buried must be observed by your muslim brothers and in line with the principles.Then, if such tenets are not followed, why saying that Islamic principles were dropped for societal burial rather than saying it was revised. Who revised it?That is my point
If bringing out lapses on what you know better than whosoever has presented it is what you think could be a result of lack of education,then i could say education itself has done more bad than good for people that has been brainwashed.It is definately not lack of education, rather its about using education as a tool to teach people how to choose their words and why they need to make investigation before they make general statements.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Bashbaba(m): 10:09am On Sep 14, 2009
Bashbaba:

Salam alykun!

''It has taken a Gani for us to realise that the Islamic practice of burying the dead immediately can be revised. All of a sudden, in respecting Gani's last wish that all the constituencies to which he belonged should be allowed to pay their last respects, many have become experts in reporting that the only reason Muslims in the desert regions are buried within 24 hours is because of heat and that in the rain forest region, this may not be necessary. Still, it doesn't matter. Gani has been praised fulsomely by the Muslim Jammat. He is a transcendental icon who deserves to be celebrated. ''[/color]

z-murda:

[color=#000099]He is allowed to say whatever is on his mind. For one, I think the custom of rushing to bury a corpse is antediluvian. This system is used hide a myriad of crimes and murders. I think corpses should be subjected to autopsies to establish causes of death.
[color=#006600]I don't know what you are talking about Muslim leaders being buried same days. [/color] I for one know some emirs who died outside the country and were brought back into Nigeria some days back for burial, so also were some muslim 'world' leaders (read emir of Ilorin, Sadat, Arafat and yes Fahd[color=#006600]!).Gani's wish was not to be buried at the same day. Surely, as a good muslim he saw something wrong with such practice that was clearly why him and his family went against this practice[/color]. [color=Black]Will he go to jahannam because of this? I seriously doubt it. [/color]

He is allowed to say whatever is on his mind.

I must have laughed more than you did.He must have said what was in his mind only if what was in his mind was right and correct after making his research.He is supposed to be a public servant.The public must be feed with nothing but the truth.NOBODY AND I REPEAT, NOBODY HAS REVISED ISLAMIC PRINCIPLES TO ACCOMMODATE UNWARRANTED EXCUSSES.He should not have put that word ''revise''.In Islam,we dont call Legue of islamic nations to ammend,add,subtract,mutilate,revise,re-revise the teachings just as some people did recently.

[color=Black]I don't know what you are talking about Muslim leaders being buried same days. [/color]

No wonder you laughed.You did not read well.I did not say Muslim leaders must be buried within a day rather what I said was that they must not be allowed to exced the stated time for burial.For the stated time is not neccessarily a day.Circumstances determine this.If you need to know,pls ask questions.May be u will need to read again!

!).Gani's wish was not to be buried at the same day. Surely, as a good muslim he saw something wrong with such practice that was clearly why him and his family went against this practice[/color]

Na wa for you.Can anybody be a good Muslim more than Muhammed (SAW) himself ? Definately not in Islam and that has always been our problems.Once you subscribe to it,you will need to follow it.If he hasnt been one,there would nt have been all these fusses.Except if you have another religion for him.If you intend to take islam further by a way of addition or substraction,then, it is not Islam.KUKUMA FORM ANOTHER RELIGION!That excercise is not of muslim and we dont need to hide mouth in saying this.

color=Black]Will he go to jahannam because of this? I seriously doubt it. [/color]

You may begin to judge.For me,I have not.I have just pointed out what is strange to Islam so that we can all take note.

noetic2:

what a religion!

When has it becomes fanatism to say what a writer writes about ones religion is incorrect? I wonder why you conclude within your mind that Reuben is being paid to tell lies to the public.I apprecite what you said at least better than your guy when you said ''Gani excercised his rights by refusing to be buried like any muslim'' and that makes the burial unislamic and a writer needs not to say that islamic principle is being revised.Islam is a complete way of life.You have no rights bcs all have already been claimed for you.Your will is written in the Quran.Cant you get it? Your right to be buried must be observed by your muslim brothers and in line with the principles.Then, if such tenets are not followed, why saying that Islamic principles were dropped for societal burial rather than saying it was revised. Who revised it?That is my point
If bringing out lapses on what you know better than whosoever has presented it is what you think could be a result of lack of education,then i could say education itself has done more bad than good for people that has been brainwashed.It is definately not lack of education, rather its about using education as a tool to teach people how to choose their words and why they need to make investigation before they make general statements.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by fizzybaba(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2009
i dont know one could win a debate on a topic involving people who are unaware of the principle on which the subjet matter rests on

it is a generally established fact, to the knowledge of the xtian that muslims dnt delay the burial of their dead ones.

i think this is a pure case of undiluted ovrerwhelming emotion.people can be melodramatic in such instance.abati is
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Bashbaba(m): 11:33am On Sep 14, 2009
Oga Jarus,

Where is my post of this morning?
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2009
« #10 on: Yesterday at 10:49:09 PM »  
the late kings of Jordan and Morocco both had delayed burials. Blame it on Christianity or whatever- both kings were Muslim.

The late Ayatollah's burial was delayed for at least one or two days.
I remembered the King of Jordan donning the Jewish "Kapi" at Rabib's funeral saying that the Jewish guy is with his own "Hussaine's" father; I asked myself Islamic Paradise, or The Hell, or maybe Jewish Heaven, similar to other peoples, definitely differnt from Muslim's Paradise, or is it the Jewish Hell?

Moroccan's late King, by account of many noted Islamic scholars of Morocco bloodline, they say he was the best, some even going as far as saying that he has Jewish blood and attitude towards the Muslims, his fellow citizens. I will leave the case of Ayatullah aside because I am not a shia.

nothing new under the sun.
Whats new under the nigerian's sun is a believer directive gives directive that shun the particular elements of belief! Why will a dead believer wants to remain away from Paradise, hanging around the earth and its inhabitants which he no part of any longer?
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by zmurda(m): 12:59pm On Sep 14, 2009
olabowale:

the difference between my death and yours is that I am hopeful and longing to meet my Lord, while according to you, you want to begin in incineration right from death; I wonder what Jesus will say about that. Suddenly a Jesus moment.

Allah will recreate you anew for Judgement day, and it is easy for Him! And hellfire is real, but you can call it lake of fire, but it burns and its made to punish severely!

Mr Olabowale, you are still not getting the point. I do not believe such a thing as hellfire!
Its a figment of imagination, designed to scare some middle easterns into subservience. Unfortunately, it succeeded and here we are, people are killing themselves and others not to get into it
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 14, 2009
olabowale:

I remembered the King of Jordan donning the Jewish "Kapi" at Rabib's funeral saying that the Jewish guy is with his own "Hussaine's" father; I asked myself Islamic Paradise, or The Hell, or maybe Jewish Heaven, similar to other peoples, definitely differnt from Muslim's Paradise, or is it the Jewish Hell?

Moroccan's late King, by account of many noted Islamic scholars of Morocco bloodline, they say he was the best, some even going as far as saying that he has Jewish blood and attitude towards the Muslims, his fellow citizens. I will leave the case of Ayatullah aside because I am not a shia.

Whats new under the nigerian's sun is a believer directive gives directive that shun the particular elements of belief! Why will a dead believer wants to remain away from Paradise, hanging around the earth and its inhabitants which he no part of any longer?

I'm sure quite a lot of middle easterners have a fair amount of Jewish blood and DNA.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nezan(m): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2009
. . . . . and the denials continue . . . . . . .
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2009
Jarus:

I have read and prepared response to that ignorant comment by Reuben since I read it. Only that I have not had time to type and send to newspapers. A short rejoinder titled ABATI'S UNCHARITABLE COMMENT ON ISLAMIC BURIAL

this is just disgusting and revolting. What was "uncharitable" about Abati's comments? undecided Do muslims have any bone of tolerance at all?
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by zmurda(m): 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2009
davidylan:

this is just disgusting and revolting. What was "uncharitable" about Abati's comments? undecided Do muslims have any bone of tolerance at all?

no they don't
it comes with the territory
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nezan(m): 12:13pm On Sep 15, 2009
@ z-murda, Hehehehehe, funny comment.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 1:11am On Sep 17, 2009
The position of Islam is clear and living life, dying and burial. Every other thing(s) is other(s). Muhammad (AS) said that this our affairs (Islam) is complete, and whoever innovates does not not come from him(AS).

Should I leave The Majority: Allah (SWA) the Almighty God ?

Should I leave His Elect: Muthammad (AS), His Messenger?

Should I follow deviation? No!
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 1:18am On Sep 17, 2009
@Z-murda: « #18 on: September 14, 2009, 12:59 PM »
Mr Olabowale, you are still not getting the point. I do not believe such a thing as hellfire!
Its a figment of imagination, designed to scare some middle easterns into subservience. Unfortunately, it succeeded and here we are, people are killing themselves and others not to get into it
Just like you have no saying so in your birth, you dont have any in your getting older now. Say in 80 years from now, you will definitely get it. Hopefully you will see your folly and change your ways.

But if you dont, the reality of Hell will appear before your eyes! Then you will get to know. Go night in your "Big Country; Texas."
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nezan(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2009
abeg make una allow Gani rest.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by olabowale(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2009
Death is without rest for "disbelievers" and hypocrites.

Disbelievers are the nonMuslims.

Hypocrites are the muslims by lips and the heart belies what the lips say, and in the end Allah exposes them!

The prophet (AS) before he died trusted a simple companions with 10 names. He told this simple Companion (RA) never to attend their funerals when they died. This statement is a miracle all by itself; The names and the instruction attached, and the fact that the trustee by this simple instruction is guaranteed to outlived the 10 people. Do you have a situation like that in your Christendom, where a person is told that he will live to see XYZ event(s) and it happened as stated? Tell us if you do, and if you slip up with the speaking in tongue stuff, I will give you an analysis of it that will be head and shoulders over the glossary that you have in Post Jesus Bible Books; Acts and what follows.

The 10 men were hypocrites, so everyone, including the best of men who were already guaranteed Paradise wanted to know if they are in the list of 10, but the trustee will not tell and no one can force him, except that they go to every death ceremony which he participated, and if he is not a funeral proceeding, the wise and pious will leave immediately.

Hypocrites are in the ranks of muslims and you are a disbeliever. It is not permissable to pray on believers or pray mercy and or forgiveness on him after death, the reason we are asking you to turn around and not go to the helish part of HEAVEN.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by dadde(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2009
What a show of naivity in the hypocritic month of rammadan
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by Nezan(m): 1:13pm On Sep 17, 2009
Hell is reserved for muslims. There is no mention of Heaven in the koran, BTW, paradise and heaven are two different things.
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by jaybee3(m): 1:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
Nezan:

Hell is reserved for muslims. There is no mention of Heaven in the koran, BTW, paradise and heaven are two different things.
who r you to judge?
Re: Ruben Abati And His Unislamic Statement On Gani's Burial. by noetic2: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2009
jay bee:

who r you to judge?

allah already made the decree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Our Imams Are Not Donating Anything To Fight Against The Virus / Is There Not A Creator? / Wonder Of ALLAH That You Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.