Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot (38642 Views)

Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Couple Wear School Uniforms For Their Pre-wedding Photoshoot / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2016
charlesucheh:
That's if you see the one that will even propose!!! Rubbish! So, you're still selecting abi?
Are you always this stuvid or it just happened this way today?
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by mhisbliss(f): 3:55pm On Jul 15, 2016
charlesucheh:
Who's Pained? Me the Man or you a woman so envious of another woman's pre-wedding pictures and can't congratulate them but spit out thrash to let the whole world know that you're looking for a husband!!! Menopause will hit you and you'll still be here selecting the bankers from the tall and handsome to the lawyers!!! Mtcheeeeeew!!!
didn't you see where i said the pictures is cute? Seriously you're not worth my time ok? Dont mention me again ediot, jubrealguy naijamakossa undisruptedbossom come and see obsessed psychopa,th he's stalking me since morning, thousand comments he saw only mine
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by naijamakossa(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
didn't you see where i said the pictures is cute? Seriously you're not worth my time ok? Dont mention me again ediot, jubrealguy naijamakossa undisruptedbossom come and see obsessed psychopa,th he's stalking me since morning, thousand comments he saw only mine
bae what's happening here

who is stalking and disturbing my pretty mhisbliss

the person should better stop now

shekinapower
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by mhisbliss(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:

shekinapower
charlesucheh
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by charlesucheh(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
Calling em to come and do what I thought you have "BADMOUTH"!!! Stalking you Gosh!!!LWKMDm!! RUN4HERE!! abeg!
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by jubrealguy(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:

shekinapower
who b dat sef
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by naijamakossa(m): 4:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
charlesucheh:
Calling em to come and do what I thought you have "BADMOUTH"!!! Stalking you Gosh!!!LWKMDm!! RUN4HERE!! abeg!
guy Abeg chill
mek u no harm

she is my bae
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by charlesucheh(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
Tabh:

Tabh:

Tabh:

Female orangutan like you!!! You couldn't even get the spelling to you insult right, yet you want your presence to be Noticed!! Ok! YOU ARE. SIGHTED!!!
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by naijamakossa(m): 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
charlesucheh
yes bae I have cautioned him already ok...
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by charlesucheh(m): 4:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
guy Abeg chill mek u no harm
she is my bae
BROS!!! Hah! NO Vex abeg!!! Just that she pinch ma throat!!!! #peace.
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by woodboi(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
deebrain:

Good afternoon sir.

How is work and business and family?

Hope they are fine?

If so, glory be to God.

Please, explain the bolded.

Disclaimer: Bros you are totally responsible for your understanding, I don't want military trouble, I can't do frog jump, swim in desert, or swallow the cup once you finish drinking the dirty water.

Infact in Dino's voice *The husband is not god*

If i explain the bolded, how much are you going to give me?
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by Martins8102(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2016
idu1:
Soldiers dey too like women.
e gud as na men u dey like
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by deebrain(m): 4:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
woodboi:

Disclaimer: Bros you are totally responsible for your understanding, I don't want military trouble, I can't do frog jump, swim in desert, or swallow the cup once you finish drinking the dirty water.

Infact in Dino's voice *The husband is not god*

If i explain the bolded, how much are you going to give me?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by naijamakossa(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2016
charlesucheh:
BROS!!! Hah! NO Vex abeg!!! Just that she pinch ma throat!!!! #peace.
LOL tanx for understanding,

u sef u go be bad boi ooo
this way u dey attack them girls

abeg leave mhisbliss for me,,she be very good girl just that u don't know her wella

1 Like

Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nice one. Proud of you two. Getting ready for the D-day already. Can't miss it.
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by mhisbliss(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
LOL tanx for understanding,

u sef u go be bad boi ooo
this way u dey attack them girls

abeg leave mhisbliss for me,,she be very good girl just that u don't know her wella

thank you, kisses for you muah
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by mhisbliss(f): 4:51pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
yes bae I have cautioned him already ok...
finally
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by naijamakossa(m): 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2016
mhisbliss:
thank you, kisses for you muah
just did it for u bae
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by mhisbliss(f): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
naijamakossa:
just did it for u bae
i know thank you wink
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by FuckTheMods: 12:57am On Jul 16, 2016
Kowor:
embarassed dear God, pls let me marry a romantic person too and have a happy married life embarassed And with plenty cash too.
i am right here dear

1 Like

Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by thecuteone(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
Beehshorp:
Cute couple.. His wife backside na die...

oga na person property oo
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by ArcToyin(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2016
lovely photoshoot
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by photoshoot(m): 11:57am On Jul 21, 2016
ArcToyin:
lovely photoshoot

Sir? Afternoon sir.
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by ArcToyin(m): 12:03pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:

Sir? Afternoon sir.
lolzz. didn't know there is a moniker using the word.
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by photoshoot(m): 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
ArcToyin:

lolzz. didn't know there is a moniker using the word.

Lool, no harm done sir...
Can I use this to solicit for your vote/support?
I am contesting for Mr Nairaland. And I need all the help I can get.

So??
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by ArcToyin(m): 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2016
photoshoot:

Lool, no harm done sir... Can I use this to solicit for your vote/support? I am contesting for Mr Nairaland. And I need all the help I can get.
So??
no p BT am not frequent on Nairaland
Re: A Soldier's Pre Wedding Photoshoot by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:07pm On Jul 21, 2016
waiting for ur own dear cool cool cheesy
suzan404:
the lady is so beautiful cheesysmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.