Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. (38644 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Fiancée Wants To Abort My Unborn Child Because Of Nursing Council Exam / Covenant University Student Declared Missing Went To Visit Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by general111(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Hello good people of Nairaland.
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.
Should I grant her this request or should I be worried?

5 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by correctyourself(m): 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
My fiancée to me today that her ex is requesting to meet her,and she was asking for my permission to go.

Don't grant such request, infact tell her that if she knows that she is still interested in her ex she should let you know so that you can move forward, it's not something you would tolerate from her.

The ex has nothing good to offer than wanting to feel her again because of his imagination, and your fiancee should understand she supposed to have cut off all communication from her ex.

Except if she is still having strong feelings for the ex, i would not be surprise if she jump backyard fence when you're not around to visit her ex. And when she is caught she would blame devil with artificial tears on her face like bamboo that is hungry. grin

501 Likes 37 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Itiskdg121(m): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
For her to ask you such

RED FLAG ALERT!!!!

543 Likes 44 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Figger(m): 4:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
Stop playing, u already know what's gonna sup. So why disturbing our peace

327 Likes 27 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by WhisperedNoise: 4:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Rubbish request.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Jayrockk: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
Then DNA on your first child is a must

216 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Coolsat(m): 5:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Some so-called men are just very annoying.

If you are in charge of your games, where she for see liver to come up with such request.

Smh

437 Likes 33 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by extol1(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sorry is your case

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by general111(m): 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
correctyourself:

Don't grant such request, infact tell her that if she knows that she is still interested in her ex she should let you know so that you can move forward, it's not something you would tolerate from her.
Hmmm.thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by general111(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Jayrockk:
Then DNA on your first child is a must
lol..this is very funny.but thanks

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Timoleon(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
I’m the ex, please let her cum. There’s an important discussion we have.

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by FuckingMachine: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tell her to go as long as you can invite your ex over while she's away.

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by general111(m): 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
Timoleon:
I’m the ex, please let her cum. There’s an important discussion we have.
see this man oh

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by general111(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
FuckingMachine:
Tell her to go as long as you can invite your ex over while she's away.
God abeg oh

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Freelancerr(m): 5:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lol.... she go soon pin her ex pregnancy for your head.

Then you will train a child that isn't yours.
Better wise up bro.

My number is on my signature send me a message on whatsapp let meteach you how to read her WhatsApp messages with her ex, directly on your phone..

Everyone is free to text me.
But hold 1k sha.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by livenija: 5:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ur soon to b wife is foolish n wen u not looking she will still go there n take some shot 4 money n come back acting like all is well

25 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ItisWell22(f): 5:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Not again 😩

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by general111(m): 5:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
ItisWell22:
Not again 😩
Not again what?

1 Like

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by AVECDEO: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
They're both mad.

No dey condone nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Usmanovic95(m): 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
Loyalty means nothing to ladies of this generation.Na to get baby mama and worry less about all this women wey no fit sit for one place.
If there is any means you can use collect her phone and read her chat with the said Ex,you will obviously know her true intention.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by ThatrealestApex: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
There are some stories you'll just see on this Nairaland eeehn, you just can't help but Laugh out Loud grin grin grin grin

74 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by narite: 6:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
ThatrealestApex:
There are some stories you'll just see on this Nairaland eeehn and you just can't help but Laugh out Loud grin grin grin grin
Seriously, the forum na just for cruise. This is what Nairaland sells.

20 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by imagrg(m): 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
Let her go now...
After all you've not paid her Bride-price yet. Let her go and shine her cunt. grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

If I'm her ex and she visits me there's no way I will not bang her grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by jeromestarks: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ask her "do you want to go?"

If she says Yes or you notice from her body language that she wants to go, tell her it's fine. She can go.

Don't break up with her or change your attitude towards her. Keep fvcking her as you look for another girl. Once you get another girl, ghost her. If she tries to reach you, tell her you have found another lady.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by eepeepook: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:
Nairaland aka fake story central.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Gadafii: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Grant her the request bro, there is nothing to be worried about

She just want to meet and greet and nothing more, maybe gist about old times and she will be in her way home, ensure you fasten your plan to marry her before the end of this year after she don meet her ex

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Authoreety: 7:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dey play

Just Dey play

8 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by BigDickProblems: 7:50pm On Nov 21, 2023
I am not sorry about this but you are very FOOLISH

18 Likes

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
general111:

Omo, some of you are not meant to be called men honestly. Do you understand what it means for the girl to have her ex contact in the first place? for her to still be in contact with him? For her to even get the mind to ask you that stupid question?

What all this means is nothing but disrespect. There is even a likelihood that there is still some chemistry between them, these two people have had feelings for each other and even knack each other, what do you think will happen when they see? Do you think they are just going to meetup, greet each other and everyone will go back to their house abi? Why do you even bring this discussion to nairaland sef

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Makunahatata: 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
I'm suspecting it's the same babe that visited me last weekend, cos she mentioned something about her current bf being insecure or something... If na u , she visited already sir and we chatted about old times and use small Bleep end the day,

make I no lie, she resisted at first but as my hand find way slid into her panties she succumbed .. I'm very sorry sir🙌

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. by Iamcute(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Some of you guys and the kind of ladies you're dating ehn? It's well

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

21-Year-Old Kenyan Student & Her 54-Year-Old American Lover / Romance Section Battles 1. / Please My Fellow Nairalanders, Be Our Guest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.