Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,179 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) (7689 Views)

He Wants To Date, But He Doesn't Like My Son. / Married Woman Reveals She Pays $80/Hour To Hug A Professional Cuddler In US / Lady Left Calabar For Enugu To Meet Her Date But Met 12-year-old Boy Instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Thcnlblog4: 12:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Man takes a lady on a date but demands she pays for 16k order she made (photos)

https://trendytalker.com/gist-news-man-takes-a-lady-on-a-date-but-demands-she-pays-for-16k-order-she-made-photos/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 12:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
He is not a real man tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
Abeg... She messed up big time... Some men are really trying...

Imagine I like a guy... Take him out.. I order something light and he gets a meal worth 16k... Am I mad to pay? undecided

She wouldnt try this sh** with her father... Why a stranger?

He's response was perfect...

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:36pm On Jun 15, 2022
Diplomatic redpiller.. grin grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
For not paying? He's more than that! He shouldn't even think for a second that he was a disappointment... He did the right thing...

For the lady to complain, she knows how expensive her meal was... So it hurt her to pay... But she wanted him to...

Grade A arsehole...

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by WatchYourSix: 12:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol.....paying for her own meal is confusing..??

Only in africa does a woman think a date is an avenue to chop what she has never eaten before.....

16k spaghetti...?? E pain am....even the next mornin, the 16k still pain am.... grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by WatchYourSix: 12:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

Imagine I like a guy... Take him out.. I order something light and he gets a meal worth 16k... Am I mad to pay? undecided

Did someone hack your account??

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Guy carry you go out. You dey order for wetin pass him power.
Na wa ooo. undecided
Una no go pity person son. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Boogyman557: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Holly Gram cool Dat nigga deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na dis kind niggaz I de like roll with..

Make i LITE UP WEED for dat nigga head!

Make THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP and make THUNDER also FIRE dat girl..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

10 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

No... But I'm not a hypocrite... Forget the gender war here on NL...

The lady has zero sense... If she thinks it's easy she should carry the guy out on a date... Let him order the 16k spaghetti and pay...

Split bills should be a norm...

Even if the guy is a multimillionaire... If he orders a light meal you don't order more...

What sorta confidence is that? Ordering an expensive meal for someone else to play... And you don't even know how much he earns...

36 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Nostring: 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Lol.. 16k for spaghetti wey u go chop go shit for house for evening shocked, if I pay make I bend... If na something reasonable I fit evn overlook am pay up and cancel you fr mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by newdawnlive: 12:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Totilopussylick:
see Boda wey mumu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 1:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dat niggaz deserve ODOGWU BITTERS!

Na dis kind niggaz I de like roll with..

Make i LITE UP WEED for dat nigga head!

Make THUNDER fire RELATIONSHIP and make THUNDER also for that girl!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

mAh niggarr grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by debbydams(f): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

kai nah grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by FatherBona: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Beebah2000:
Guy carry you go out. You dey order for wetin pass him power.
Na wa ooo. undecided
Una no go pity person son. undecided
On top these Economy wey she order 16k Chinese rice like say na Hollywood she dey. She get luck say she carry money, if not she for wash plates tire grin

Babe go house go reason Wetin d 16k for solve for am, how many pots of better soup she for use am cook na so she change am for d guy like say na d guy order am for her grin

When will they learn?!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by WatchYourSix: 1:13pm On Jun 15, 2022
debbydams:
kai nah grin cheesy grin

I was expecting somwthing you women say to men whenever we dont do what your want...like

He's not mature
He's not a real man..
Hes a redpiller
i hate redpillers...
He hates women...men her evil
Why ddnt he tell her before...
Broke idíot...broke men everywhere

But she completely shocked me... her response was for the first time unbiased, rational and fantastic.....u too know naaaa.. person wey join nairaland today know datboredberri naaa

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Highman56: 1:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

You don finally recieve Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na wa ooooo the guy would have just paid naaaaa, he took someone for a date he should know that expenses will be made shuuuu, some men sef.
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by ghostboy: 1:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

The lady has zero sense... If she thinks it's easy she should carry the guy out on a date... Let him order the 16k spaghetti and pay...

Even if the guy is a multimillionaire... If he orders a light meal you don't order more...

What sorta confidence is that? Ordering an expensive meal for someone else to play... And you don't even know how much he earns...
e be like say berry don dey get sense small small oo!

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Rickmann: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

Are you for real?
Wow..someone truly feels our pain. grin

6 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Datboredberri:

Hmm...you sure say person no dey point gun to your head dey tell you wetin to type??

22 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
he did well.
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Alapojames: 1:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
She won run the guy street, but the table changed..

Some of these babes are very callous eh
Most of them can get their brothers something worth that amount oo.
But if they see small opportunities about food, their ego will burst.. You no they chop for house?

Boost your ig account at affordable price

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Qpid5(m): 1:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Na why I no like to the do pass my power o. See, two of them are at fault here, they lack senses and as it would be always be, one must actually get hurted (the yeye girl)
Here is my point.
The guy asked the lady on Twitter, requested for a date, then took her to where they sell food worth N16,500(expensive restaurant)
Now the idiot guy claiming he doesn't have up to that amount. Ok, he knows he doesn't lived up to the task but behaving as one that does. He no get money, he d go twitter go meet babe, na mumu he be
The girl part, considering where they first met (twitter) and where they fixed the date(expensive restaurant) makes her realise the guy is genius enough to have fixed a date like this. So she thinks the guy get money
Where she mumu be say, you see person d order for only water and pie, you no ask what's up, at least eye signs to know what's up, you come d other for food worth 16k.
The guy think say he wise but he don reduce him respect from 5 to 0..
Now him name don spoil

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by satandeterrible: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
Qpid5:
Na why I no like to the do pass my power o. See, two of them are at fault here, they lack senses and as it would be always be, one must actually get hurted (the yeye girl)
Here is my point.
The guy asked the lady on Twitter, requested for a date, then took her to where they sell food worth N16,500(expensive restaurant)
Now the idiot guy claiming he doesn't have up to that amount. Ok, he knows he doesn't lived up to the task but behaving as one that does. He no get money, he d go twitter go meet babe, na mumu he be
The girl part, considering where they first met (twitter) and where they fixed the date(expensive restaurant) makes her realise the guy is genius enough to have fixed a date like this. So she thinks the guy get money
Where she mumu be say, you see person d order for only water and pie, you no ask what's up, at least eye signs to know what's up, you come d other for food worth 16k.
The guy think say he wise but he don reduce him respect from 5 to 0..
Now him name don spoil
Who the hell is this fool?

13 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by tmoneyu: 1:54pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice one, going on a date is different from hanging out, on a date is to have heart to heart discussions with someone u really like with wine or drinks within the reach of the sponsor, can the girl cook the food she ordered? No she is just a glutton

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
WatchYourSix:

grin
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by WatchYourSix: 2:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Qpid5:

Come on stop that rough play.....What do you mean by hurted ??

5 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Jmichael1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Isoright....
Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by JoyousFurnitire(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Qpid5:
Here is my point.

You for just stop for that point, nobody go no sey na you be mumu undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes A Lady On A Date But Demands She Pays For 16k Order She Made (photos) by Shyboyk(m): 2:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Spag of 400 I go cum buy am 16k u for just tell me make I cook am for u do you know how many packs you would buy for 16k and they one she go chop no go reach half pack …the girl is mad as in this is annoying in every aspect

Funny part is people dae way dae do am for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should A Man Ask For His Woman's Password Just To Snoop/check Her Faithfulness? / When Your Fiance Is From IMO State (photo) / Ladies, See Checkout Foods That Will Make Your Butt Grow Bigger Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.