Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill (13864 Views)

PHOTOS: Saraki Signs 3 Bills / Saraki Signs Nigerian Railway Corporation Bill / One Year Anniversary: Saraki Signs 2 Bills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by belcom10(m): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2016
This skul has been into existence since.........;; which bill again
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by onoslove(f): 10:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
MVLOX:

'Earlier today, I signed the Senate
version of S.B. 226 ‘A Bill for an Act for
the Establishment of the Federal
University of Petroleum Resources,
Effurun; and for Other Matters
Connected There with (2016).
With the rapid and continuous
restructuring of Nigeria’s petroleum
industry, this bill was borne out of the
need for the legislature to develop long-
term strategic ways of encouraging the
proper management of our nation’s oil
and gas resources.
Hence, with the governance framework
for the University of Petroleum
Resources in place, Nigeria will have the
domestic capacity to train skilled
graduates with the technical ability to
administer and further the demands of
our petroleum industry. This is vital to
our developmental objectives as a nation.
This bill, will now be forwarded on to the
House of Representatives for passage
into an Act of the National Assembly.'

so u see the university had already been established dis is just a version of the establishment act.......... for crying out laloud am a few weeks from graduating from this sch........ and pls just in case of next time try to be more polite wen u talk to pple u are a lady ...... if I had responded the way u replied my comment am sure I would have said something I might later regret
who is supposed to be more informed,you that is a student or me that a staff. Or you think because you are a student, so you know more than everyone person commenting on this tread.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by MVLOX(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
onoslove:
who is supposed to be more informed,you that is a student or me that a staff. Or you think because you are a student, so you know more than everyone person commenting on this tread.

Just because u are a staff doesn't make u knw more... Some of us follow up dis issues and write about dem in our personal blogs and threads even b4 u knw abt dem. We have friends who are so close to dis politicians. Beside you couldn't even explain to d teeming odas hw a university already established 8 years ago is suddenly re-established again... Something am sure I just explained... Nw ask urself and be honest abt it, who really handled dis issue very well? Mind u no offense intended

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by Ademusiwa1: 11:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Saraki can not sign. He has to bring all document to me in Canada for me to sign.

And I believe there is already a petroleum institution or university in effurun.

So why his he doing, this is fraud. It does not look right

He is using government money to travel anywhere. Why are you people complaining.

And I believe there is already a petroleum institution or university in effurun.

His royal Highness

AdeSegun. Ademusiwa
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by onoslove(f): 12:56am On Jul 16, 2016
MVLOX:

Just because u are a staff doesn't make u knw more... Some of use follow up dis issues and write about dem in our personal blogs and threads even b4 u knw abt dem. We have friends who are so close to dis politicians. Beside you couldn't even explain to d teeming odas hw a university already established 8 years ago is suddenly re-established again... Something am sure I just explained... Nw ask urself and be honest abt it, who really handled dis issue very well? Mind u no offense intended
For your information, the school for the past 8years has been operating without a legal framework, what that simply means is that, there is no act establishing it to operate legally even though the school has been operating for these year. So what saraki just did now it to give the school legal backing by signing the act establishing the school. Guess I have been able to school you on this issue. If you are still confused, let me know, I will explain further.

2 Likes

Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by MVLOX(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2016
onoslove:
For your information, the school for the past 8years has been operating without a legal framework, what that simply means is that, there is no act establishing it to operate legally even though the school has been operating for these year. So what saraki just did now it to give the school legal backing by signing the act establishing the school. Guess I have been able to school you on this issue. If you are still confused, let me know, I will explain further.

This is wat so many pple want to knw.... Thank you for finally hitting the nail on the head.... Well like its said in a law court '' no further questions my lord''....lol
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by onoslove(f): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2016
MVLOX:

This is wat so many pple want to knw.... Thank you for finally hitting the nail on the head.... Well like its said in a law court '' no further questions my lord''....lol
Lol. You welcome my friend. Which department are you. The reason why Amechi was able to close down the maritime university in okerekoko was because the act establishing the school has not be signed. If it has, he would have not be able to do that easily, reason being that it will still have to go through the National, and believe me, it won't have been easy for him. The maritime university in the eyes of the law, is an illegal university.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by MVLOX(m): 12:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
onoslove:
Lol. You welcome my friend. Which department are you. The reason why Amechi was able to close down the maritime university in okerekoko was because the act establishing the school has not been signed. If it has, he would have not be able to do that easily, reason being that it will still have to go through the National, and believe me, it won't have been easy for him. The maritime university in the eyes of the law, is an illegal university.

Earth Science (Geology option)....and yes tank u for the further clarification on the maritime university closure cux I have been wondering how a minister can just wake up and close a sch just like dat
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by onoslove(f): 1:48am On Jul 18, 2016
MVLOX:

Earth Science (Geology opinion)....and yes tank u for the further clarification on the maritime university closure cux I have been wondering how a minister can just wake up and close a sch just like.
OK. I am on leave now. Can you drop your contact, will call you when I resume.
Re: Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun: Saraki Signs Bill by MVLOX(m): 7:07am On Jul 18, 2016
onoslove:
OK. I am on leave now. Can you drop your contact, will call you when I resume.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians Won’t Accept Fresh Fuel Price Increase –NLC / FG Commissions Centre For Basic Space Science Nsukka To Boast Space Researc. Pix / Sani Bello Calls For APC NEC Meeting, Moves To Reduce Convention Sub-Panels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.