Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him (1659 Views)

90% Ladies Want To Marry Already Made Men, Why Not Stand By Him / "If My Man Cheats On Me While I'm Pregnant, I'll Kill Him And The Baby" - Lady / Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by cbi24: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2016
STORY OF A LIFETIME:

Last month my neighbour went to complain to her mother ...:

- Mom, I can not stand my husband. I want to kill him but I don't have the courage to do it, Can you help me?please!

Her mother replied:
- Yes my daughter, I can. But there is a small problem .

You will be forced to make peace with him first so that none will suspect you for his death.

You are going to be so much good and kind to him, take care of him. Be romantic, grateful, patient, loving, submissive to him. See him as your kid not your mate or subject... be less selfish, more just, more listening to him, take all the rubbish from him, don't nag or criticize him.

My daughter, I know you can do it, so don't doubt yourself. Work starts this evening.

Can you ??
- Yes mom.
- Ok, it's .... Well take this white powder which is the substance to kill him. Every day, you'll pour a bit in his food and he will die slowly.
After 30 days (yesterday), my neighbor returned to her mother:

- Mom, I really no longer want to kill my husband again. He is soo romantic, loving and caring person, Now I like him, he's changed and became softer than before. What can I do to prevent the poison?

Hahahahahahaha.
Her mother replied:
- Do not worry. What I gave to you was cassava flour "(Nkounkoum)". He will not die.

In reality, it is in you that the poison was. When you fuel hatred and resentment in you, it kills slowly even more than a poison, so I have to work on you instead of your husband.

Lesson for you and I reading this story.

Make yourself Happy and make others around you happy.

When you start to love and cherish your husband, wife, brother, sister, son, daughter, mother and father, you would see the sweetness in them.

Don't wait for the person to be sick or die before you accept, cherish and celebrate people around you.

Live peacefully with everyone

*Pls share this peace message.*

2 Likes

Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2016
a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z Clap For Me.
Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by cbi24: 10:49pm On Jul 14, 2016
Manueleee:
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
r
s
t
u
v
w
x
y
z
Clap For Me.

lol
Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by tracyfemmmm: 12:02am On Jul 15, 2016
This story is stupid. Most men are wicked because they think they can get away with it not because their wives are not caring enough. This is just a useless attempt to blame the women in anything concerning the wellbeing of the marriage.

3 Likes

Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by cbi24: 12:37am On Jul 15, 2016
tracyfemmmm:
This story is stupid. Most men are wicked because they think they can get away with it not because their wives are not caring enough. This is just a useless attempt to blame the women in anything concerning the wellbeing of the marriage.

What is your problem ?
Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 15, 2016
tracyfemmmm:
I know God gave u common sense... U just decide not to use it. Nice one op.

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by tracyfemmmm: 4:04am On Jul 15, 2016
Festivalofholi:
I know God gave u common sense... U just decide not to use it. Nice one op.
You are clearly the one that is not using your common sense. I posted my thoughts on the issue which is what this forum is meant for. I don't agree with the OP post and you do does that mean you have to insult me?. You can't have a conversation and make your points as to why you disagree you have to result to undermining my Opinions angry .
Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by tracyfemmmm: 4:23am On Jul 15, 2016
cbi24:

What is your problem ?
My Problem is that this post is biased against the Women. People like to take social Perception lightly but the truth is perception affects that way the world turns. We are always so quick to make up stories and folklore where the woman is the one committing the abominable crime. It affects the way other people see us and the way we see ourselves. You have just Reduced this woman's story to a one-dimensional selfish Character instead of examining what exactly has led her to this Point.
Secondly, The moral of this story has an agenda.It says "Just treat your husband with all the love and care and he would be the best husband". That reinforces the idea that if your husband is not acting like the best husband it is because you are not giving him enough Care , Attention ETC. That is simply a not message to women that they always need to be doing more or that they are to blame for a man's selfish behaviour because thy have not "loved" him enough.

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by dabimzy(f): 5:28am On Jul 15, 2016
Hmmm!what about the one you give everything to, only to tell you after that he deserves someone better.

1 Like

Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by 0ubenji(m): 8:16am On Jul 15, 2016
tracyfemmmm:
Mehn...u really spit venom..
Vector needs to feature u in a song..u go juz vent out ur anger on nice punchlines...
Haba..azzin...I see U..I see EMOTIONAL FRUSTRATION
Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by tracyfemmmm: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Yes sometimes when I see these things it gets to me emotionally
Re: I Can Not Stand My Husband. I Want To Kill Him by cbi24: 7:55am On Jul 16, 2016
tracyfemmmm:

My Problem is that this post is biased against the Women. People like to take social Perception lightly but the truth is perception affects that way the world turns. We are always so quick to make up stories and folklore where the woman is the one committing the abominable crime. It affects the way other people see us and the way we see ourselves. You have just Reduced this woman's story to a one-dimensional selfish Character instead of examining what exactly has led her to this Point.
Secondly, The moral of this story has an agenda.It says "Just treat your husband with all the love and care and he would be the best husband". That reinforces the idea that if your husband is not acting like the best husband it is because you are not giving him enough Care , Attention ETC. That is simply a not message to women that they always need to be doing more or that they are to blame for a man's selfish behaviour because thy have not "loved" him enough.

point

(1) (Reply)

I Just Found Out My Fiance For 3years Had Done His Traditional Wedding Last Week / How To Boost Your Sexual Strenght,read Below For More Details / 50 Cents Shades His 1st Babymama - Compares Her With His Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.