Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite (7212 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2017
Why must you pick your food.
Are you trying to watch your weight?

Why must you like salad and vegetables as your favorite meal.
Are you on a diet for health reasons?

Why will you always tell me you are not hungry.
Are you fasting?

Why must you remain skinny after we have gotten married.
Do you have AIDS?

Biko if you are a man here and you don't have a large appetite I no do. First of all you must not be an African and you must not be from the south south.
Because if you are you would have tasted ogbono soup with broken marriage fish and okporoko plus cow leg swallowed with yellow eba.
Or is it starch with Banga soup prepared with cow ear and beretete.
Or afang with loiloi and correct goat meat.
Or plantain peppersoup with egbedegin and turkey wings.

Or is it pap and moi moi with fish fillets?

Oga I don't want to make you fat if that's what you are thinking I just want to make you have some flesh and glowing skin.

Biko I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen so if you don't have a good appetite Abeg just park one side and don't near me.

I cook and I want someone who eats.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by RoyalBlak007: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
♤Goodluck

grin

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

Biko if you are a man here and you don't have a large appetite I no do. First of all you must not be an African and you must not be from the south south.
Because if you are you would have tasted ogbono soup with broken marriage fish and okporoko plus cow leg swallowed with yellow eba.

Oga I don't want to make you fat if that's what you are thinking I just want to make you have some flesh and glowing skin.

Biko I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen so if you don't have a good appetite Abeg just park one side and don't near me.

I think you must meet Sinz..he love ladies who can cook & play in the kitchen like a Mistress Chef wink
And btw he is a certified foodie grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
There are some meals and food that some individual digestive system reacts to, therefore they are constrained to certain meals.

Being skinny doesn't mean someone have HIV or AIDS.
Getting fatter doesn't have much to do with the food we eat in some instance.

Anyway, good luck op to you and your husband.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 07, 2017
Then you should marry me wink
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 07, 2017
Lucky guy smiley
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
optimusmind:
Then you should marry me wink

List 5 special foods from your tribe that you have eaten?

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Papiikush: 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
Some of us have appetite just for money and doggy style alone undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by yomi007k(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2017
angry

I thank God say I no dey plan marry u.
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 07, 2017
Sorry, what are you bringing to the table??

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by megareal: 2:14pm On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by megareal: 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
I should have written this to my husband before marriage lol, cos the guy is overselective over foods. Planning meals for him is like being in a war strategy room.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2017
megareal:
I should have written this to my husband before marriage lol, cos the guy is overselective over foods. Planning meals for him is like being in a war strategy room.

Are you serious? shocked
Na wa ooo grin grin
Take heart.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
I don't like cooking frequently so you must have a normal appetite.

Dear husband.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by megareal: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you serious? shocked
Na wa ooo grin grin
Take heart.

My dear, ayaff suffered cry
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by DozieInc(m): 2:42pm On Apr 07, 2017
My appetite is so strong, I can eat the cook and food.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 07, 2017
megareal:

My dear, ayaff suffered cry
Prepare this for him and trust me he wont choose.
If you need help I can give you more.
I did it myself and had to take a photo.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by SINZ: 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2017
QueenSuccubus:

I think you must meet Si.nz..he love ladies who can cook & play in the kitchen like a Mistress Chef wink
And btw he is a certified foodie grin grin grin

Exactly! But does she have big boobs and azz too? shocked

grin
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by megareal: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Prepare this for him and trust me he wont choose.
If you need help I can give you more.
I did it myself and had to take a photo.

Thanks sis. Looks extra yummy. I prepared No 2 for him yesterday. He hates no 3. What's no 1?
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 07, 2017
megareal:

Thanks sis. Looks extra yummy. I prepared No 2 for him yesterday. He hates no 3. What's no 1?

Peppered goat meat.
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:

Exactly! But does she have big boobs and azz too? shocked

grin

What's with guys sef.....if it's not big boobs it's big ass.....shey na that one dey give una joy? undecided
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by SINZ: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
mhizesther:

What's with guys sef.....if it's not big boobs it's big ass.....shey na that one dey give una joy? undecided

"Wherein lies the joy if there isn't a big breast to suck or a phat azz to grope?..."

[Gospel According To SINZ 7:10.]

4 Likes

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by megareal: 3:04pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Peppered goat meat.

Ok. Thanks. Couldn't get it from the pix. I do prepare it, I add some traditional things to it too.

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:

"Wherein lies the joy if there isn't a big breast to suck or a phat azz to grope?..."

[Gospel According To SINZ 7:10.]

Lol.....ure crazy wink
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by SINZ: 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Lol.....ure crazy wink
Do you like crazy? wink
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 07, 2017
SINZ:

Do you like crazy? wink

Maybe
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by SINZ: 4:00pm On Apr 07, 2017
mhizesther:

Maybe
My PM works.. I could slide in yours later today if it pleases your highness. wink

1 Like

Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by flames007(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2017
I'm the one you'r looking for.jus PM me grin
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Augzy(m): 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

Lol
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

List 5 special foods from your tribe that you have eaten?

1. Ofe etete
2. Udoro
3. Ofe erurushi
4. agwor (actually snake pepper soup)
5. Okro soup...
I guess this means........
wink
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by pizzylee(m): 5:19pm On Apr 07, 2017
d way into a Guy's heart is his stomach b4 his Dickson
Re: Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite by FitnessDoctor: 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Are you fasting?

Do you have AIDS?

My God... there are so many hungry men out there who are looking for a woman who can feed them for free....

I wonder why you posted this... Ask yourself.. Why are you telling us? why are you sharing this to the world?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Whats D Meaning Of This Picture.? / Shocking Couple: Is This True Love Or True African Jazz ??? { Must See) / Ugly Moment When A Horse Attempts To Rape A Police Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.