Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu (18450 Views)

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace / Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by REVOLUTNIS: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2016
OPC has become militants abi?
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by madenigga(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2016
h
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
You should let us know when the raped begin giving birth...

Ndi ara

Shey Una Don use politics destroy your OPC that defended the entire Yoruba land

4 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Femijeje2002(m): 10:47am On Jul 15, 2016
It's the same problem residents of Ibafo too are having and the deployed team of mobile policemen are busy drinking and playing baba ijebu. Government and police are less concern about people's life.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by imurboss: 10:49am On Jul 15, 2016
God save your people in this country Nigeria
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by yomz1e(m): 10:50am On Jul 15, 2016
When we stop backstabbing and badmouthing ourselves then we make positive progress.

http://tribuneonlineng.com/ikorodu-killings-opc-save-yorubaland/

3 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SaiNigeria: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

Shebi you are Igbo...
The political far right chauvinists of Nigeria.
They will always support the most evil things, right until it backfires, immediately after which they all become cry babies.

efulefu pikin.
you guys supported the Nigerian armies during the war now you are here soliciting for the help of those you never helped.

Isn't that the height of iberiberism imbedded in you conquered afonja Warriors

Like I said earlier, inform us when the raped begin giving birth.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by ezebunafo(m): 10:53am On Jul 15, 2016
2dugged:
oil bunkers have become militants abi?,even pipeline vandals and cultists are milliants. Anyway the police had better round up those miscreants masquerading as milliants
you don't know what u re saying they come in camouflage with axes,matchets and guns,they av been terrorising ibafo as well,pple are abandoning the homes,i slept at a colleagues house yesternight with my family,they are militants everyone knows that I pray they don't pay u a visit
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by attacker321: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
This is very shameful and unacceptable, what is happening in this country?

Imagine wives being raped in the presence of their husbands!

These reports are true because I know someone living around the area, honestly I don't know what Ikorodu is turning into.

The funny thing is that the press is absolutely silent about this.

The useless police men who were described as special forces sent there to dislodge these militants only went to start collecting N100.

The useless military cannot do anything now but they are always available to shoot unarmed protesters down.

What more can I say, this is so annoying.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by oluxy(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
So i heard from my sister who resided there. She made me to understand that alot of persons has packed and the area is empty.
She said this guys are callous and dangerously active. I believed her more when my inlaw in the area also said he ran for his life last night.

Pls let the appropriate authority take note and do something ASAP.

Let push this thread.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by treasuremi1(m): 10:54am On Jul 15, 2016
people living in these areas, and along ita oluwo, shagamu road axis are living in absolute terror and fear. Even the presence of mobile police, mopol has not subsided reduced the evils happening in these areas. businesses are paralysed, communities deserted and all sorts of evils like raping, kidnapping and robing like the op reported are the other of the day. It shows that there is no security and protection for the masses in this country. Everyone is for himself and we pray God will always be for us all.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by attacker321: 10:55am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

efulefu pikin.
you guys supported the Nigerian armies during the war now you are here soliciting for the help of those you never helped.

Calm down bro, this is not necessary at this stage if you ask me.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by YourNemesis: 10:56am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

efulefu pikin.

lol....don't worry, the ND Avengers will soon come home to roost in Anambra, Imo and Abia.
It will be our turn to laugh by then, and it will be ten times funnier.

1 Like

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by atoleybaba(m): 10:57am On Jul 15, 2016
The funniest thing is that the police force assigned there are just busy extorting motorist....when theory are informed bawt this. Their usual response is they were not assigned into streets
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SHAIBULIAR: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2016
Una no get magun?lace your wives up with magun jo
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
hello Mr Op........I don't expect yhu to know these terrorist..... But are they by any chance Fulani herdsmen?? Or those useless ipob??
I don't expect u to be insane, but re you Ok?

1 Like

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by attacker321: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
atoleybaba:
The funniest thing is that the police force assigned there are just busy extorting motorist....when theory are informed bawt this. Their usual response is they were not assigned into streets

You are right, they are collecting N100.

But all these boys with big shest shouting owomida everywhere why can't they come out and defend their people? cheesy
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by teacherbim(f): 11:00am On Jul 15, 2016
This is so serious, our government should take action now, Ha!what a defenseless country
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
ezebunafo:
you don't know what u re saying they come in camouflage with axes,matchets and guns,they av been terrorising ibafo as well,pple are abandoning the homes,i slept at a colleagues house yesternight with my family,they are militants everyone knows that I pray they don't pay u a visit
let them round them up so we can be sure of their identity, that they are ijaw doesn't make them milliants,the op mentioned oil bunkery, so I drew my conclusion from there and about the camouflage thing, anyone can wear camouflage, my own is that the police and army should round them up,attacking innocent citizens is a despicable act and they should be made to face the law
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by wiseoneking: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
hello Mr Op........I don't expect yhu to know these terrorist..... But are they by any chance Fulani herdsmen?? Or those useless ipob??
Shame on you lousy coward. This is ikorodu, a yoruba land been ravaged by intruders and you are here writing ipod. They have entered ogun and people are now crying. Sophiscated coward, always leaving the substance to chase the shadows of his imaginary Biafrans instead of Hausafulani that has emasculated them from ilorin to eko. I hope you have not yet sold your father's ancentral land to ipob youths that is raking your land. Ekpelle.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by attacker321: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
Una no get magun?lace your wives up with magun jo

How will that stop them from being raped?
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SaiNigeria: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

Shebi you are Igbo...
They will always support the most evil things, right until it backfires, immediately after which they all become cry babies.
Same way they were all laughing at Agatu/benue ppl until they got a mere 1/10th the same treatment in Enugu, then they all shut up their putrid mouths.

it's palpable you are fidgeting over there.
You were among the loafers that jubilated when the Fulanis struck at Uzo-uwani now the militants are not only killing your people but violently taking turns to rape your women.
You should even be thankful to the militants cos I learnt they used condoms cheesy
YourNemesis:

Shebi you are Igbo...
Same way they were all laughing at Agatu/benue ppl until they got a mere 1/10th the same treatment in Enugu, then they all shut up their putrid mouths.

it's palpable you are fidgeting over there.
You were among the loafers that jubilated when the Fulanis struck at Uzo-uwani now the militants are not only killing your people but violently taking turns to rape your women.
You should even be thankful to the militants cos I learnt they used condoms

3 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SHAIBULIAR: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
attacker321:

How will that stop them from being raped?
do you know what magun is?
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by ghostmist: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

lol....don't worry, the ND Avengers will soon come home to roost in Anambra, Imo and Abia.
It will be our turn to laugh by then, and it will be ten times funnier.
this your prayer won't come to fruition...

focus on the Yoruba militants causing mayhem in ikorodu and leave Igbos alone..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SycophanticGoat: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

Shebi you are Igbo...

Fact is, the guy isn't different from the idiotic and animalistic fools from your side and the upper side that threw parties whenever SE is attacked by Fulani herdsmen. All of you are the same but only found yourselves on different divides.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by baby124: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2016
Is Ambode dead or what. Does he want to say he does not see these reports and is just keeping quiet?
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by attacker321: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
SHAIBULIAR:
do you know what magun is?

Is it not the charm that will make the rapist to die? But he will finish raping before he will die nah.

Besides, if they come in group to rape, they will shoot the man dead once the first rapist begins to summersault. embarassed
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by YourNemesis: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2016
ghostmist:
this your prayer won't come to fruition...

focus on the Yoruba militants causing mayhem in ikorodu and leave Igbos alone..

Ohh, so the ND militants aren't your sweet bedmates again?
They Are only sweet when they are attacking others.
Hope you know they have promised to bomb Onitsha, river niger bridge and other places in the Yeast.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by BUSHHUNTER: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
The only group that can save yorubas is OPC....forget army forget govt.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SHAIBULIAR: 11:13am On Jul 15, 2016
attacker321:

Is it not the charm that will make the rapist to die? But he will finish raping before he will die nah.

Besides, if they come in group to rape, they will shoot the man dead once the first rapist begins to summersault. embarassed
that at least will put fear in those of them that still want to live
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by uduigwomen(m): 11:15am On Jul 15, 2016
This is serious. Have a building there and my tenants have deserted the apartments they paid though I reside outside Lagos. In all I put the blame on irresponsible government of the day in Lagos.
This wouldn't happen in Fashola days without swift response.
Despite the lunch n commission of military equipment in early days of Ambode govt yet he is clueless in defending his subjects.
When it is time to collect taxes n tenement rate he will remember the area.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2016
Isoni:
Report to the police, if they don't act,
Report to the army, if they don't act,
Report to Jagaban, if he doesn't act,

Run for your life.

O boy u bad ooo abi
Jagaban go ban them from living in Ikorodu or Lagos he has banned my guy DINO
MODS can help them we believ they av the power to ban them as they frequently ban us here on Nairaland incase Jagaban, Police, Army, Opc and the mods didn't help U run 4 ur life coz life b4 whealth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Constable Kills 2 Inspectors, Commits Suicide In Yobe / Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno / Wadume: Army, Police Indicted As Investigative Panel Releases Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.