Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu (18449 Views)

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace / Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 15, 2016
goldust777:

I earn more than u will ever earn yet my colleague was kidnapped by ur fellow ijaw militants your here tryin to cover up.its all over the news or did your militants too pay them to expose their activities in ikorodu mtcheww angry
...you earn more than I will ever earn ?..... so funny because you don't know anything about my income.....IGNORANCE will not destroy your life in JESUS name
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by bashsani(m): 6:15pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lord! Help my people againt all evil doers
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by bashsani(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
Lord! Help my people againt all evil doers. Check my signature
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Gbegiri101(m): 7:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
This is disastrous. This are the issues that government should not even let to see the daybreak.
An incident in my state, ...? Tackle it with immediate effect, why do we have the wrong way here?
TEAM PHOTOSHOOT; SUPPORT AND VOTE PHOTOSHOOT FOR MR NAIRALAND 2016. Your vote counts, do not waste it. check my profile for more.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by goldust777: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
originalmachine:
...you earn more than I will ever earn ?..... so funny because you don't know anything about my income.....IGNORANCE will not destroy your life in JESUS name

slowpoke spotted shocked jesus doesnt. like evil pple like you so stop wasting your evil wishes with jesus name grin
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Ayatullah(m): 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
FILEBE:

What is wrong with you people? Why all these tribal comments? Ha! Your signature says God should have mercy on Nigeria, yet u are not showing mercy to yourself. See the tribalistic comment u just made? Condemn what is bad and applaud good!

What is tribalistic in my comment? Nothing at all for a sound discerning mind. I have just spoken the truth and nothing else but the truth.

So is it GEJ AVENGERS that should be applauded for being good? I am not supporting BOKO HARAM, I am only telling the world that some innocent Hausa Boys who were genuinely searching for their daily bread in Lagos were rounded up for no just cause.

Now you have a group of SELFISH GEJ AVENGERS roaming freely in Lagos you should face headlong but you are being cowardly, you chicken out because they are gun trotting and dynamite laden!

The Hausa Boys you harassed were not armed. They only have their wheelbarrows and shoe making kits as their tool of trade.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2016
goldust777:

I am a fool
..exactly
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by goldust777: 7:31am On Jul 16, 2016
originalmachine:
..exactly

grin joker u quote wat i neva typed to make urself happy see insecure complex.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Codes151(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
Go and find out who is terrorising u before u go about sayin militants!
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by FILEBE(m): 12:10pm On Jul 17, 2016
Ayatullah:

What is tribalistic in my comment? Nothing at all for a sound discerning mind. I have just spoken the truth and nothing else but the truth.

So is it GEJ AVENGERS that should be applauded for being good? I am not supporting BOKO HARAM, I am only telling the world that some innocent Hausa Boys who were genuinely searching for their daily bread in Lagos were rounded up for no just cause.

Now you have a group of SELFISH GEJ AVENGERS roaming freely in Lagos you should face headlong but you are being cowardly, you chicken out because they are gun trotting and dynamite laden!

The Hausa Boys you harassed were not armed. They only have their wheelbarrows and shoe making kits as their tool of trade.

You are still saying same thing. this is not the way to approach this issue. You make it sound like you are being hated. Your talk is Bias.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Task Force Seizes 150 Motorcycles, Arrests Passengers / Police Constable Kills 2 Inspectors, Commits Suicide In Yobe / Boko Haram Factions Clash In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.