Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu (18447 Views)

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace / Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by nell3: 11:20am On Jul 15, 2016
herzern:
hello Mr Op........I don't expect yhu to know these terrorist..... But are they by any chance Fulani herdsmen?? Or those useless ipob??
pls can you help us check useless bigot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by atoleybaba(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2016
attacker321:

You are right, they are collecting N100.

But all these boys with big shest shouting owomida everywhere why can't they come out and defend their people? cheesy
you dy mind those ones.....lazy people they ram away some leaving their wives. Imagine one woman who normally patronise our farm(fish) she is married to one of them they came to her house two nights ago drank her beers. Took all her fish has if that one is not enuf....they used machete to destroy her legs(I just hope she will be alright sad )
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Handsomecole(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2016
It's so sad that we in Ikorodu have been forgotten in the aspect of security. If Ambode thinks the insecurity in Ikorodu is for only Ikorodu alone, I think he might be making a big mistake. The insecurity in the North should be enough for him to learn from. The activities of this people are highly under reported. If Ambode knows he is not able to save us, let him tell us. Let's know we are on our own and find ways of dealing with the problem ourselves.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by naijacentric(m): 11:31am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
You should let us know when the raped begin giving birth...

Ndi ara

Shey Una Don use politics destroy your OPC that defended the entire Yoruba land
you are big fool for dat statement devil pikin no sympathy for ur fellow nigerian wher wer u wen d herdsman attacked upkabi nimbo in enugu baskat u are sayin opc na name of cigar or biscuit
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2016
goldust777:
I am also a victim i escaped from igbolomu area of ikorodu with my wife and four kids and currently homeless sleeping in churches.The ijaw militants in isawo,igbolomu area,s are getting out of control killing ,raping and kidnapping innocent people in that area cry
...did you day " Ijaw militants " in ikorodu ?..... who paid you to type this trash ?...
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by MhizVeronica(f): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2016
why all this in Ikorodu, where i was planning to stay after we have been given quit notice, my dad went ahead and build a house there, now is time to leave nd pack there, this foolish people started killing ohhh GOd

#Rep #ElepeteArea

just have to go to my granny place nd i hate that
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Origin(f): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2016
The blame game already without evidence?

Why are most acts of terrorism tied to oil or wealth.

Who provides such sophisticated weapons.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Isoni(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

Hizzy:

O boy u bad ooo abi
Jagaban go ban them from living in Ikorodu or Lagos he has banned my guy DINO
MODS can help them we believ they av the power to ban them as they frequently ban us here on Nairaland incase Jagaban, Police, Army, Opc and the mods didn't help U run 4 ur life coz life b4 whealth
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Ayatullah(m): 11:48am On Jul 15, 2016
Lagosians and Lagos State Government are experts in hunting down poor Hausa boys searching for their livelihood in Lagos tagging them BOKO HARAM MEMBERS.

Now they have GEJ AVENGERS looting and raping their women but cannot do anything. Where is the loquacious Gani Adams and his spineless OODUA PEOPLE'S COWARDS (OPC)?
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by attacker321: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2016
Ayatullah:

[s]Lagosians and Lagos State Government are experts in hunting down poor Hausa boys searching for their livelihood in Lagos tagging them BOKO HARAM MEMBERS.

Now they have GEJ AVENGERS looting and raping their women but cannot do anything. Where is the loquacious Gani Adams and his spineless OODUA PEOPLE'S COWARDS (OPC)?
[/s]

Shut up mallam.

have you forgotten with your hausa brothers did at Mile 12?

We cannot afford to allow boko haram spread.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by FILEBE(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2016
REVOLUTNIS:
OPC has become militants abi?

Shut the f up. You slow poke idiot! angry angry must u joke with everything? Must u policitize everything? Must u frigging tribalize everything? People are dying and ladies are being raped daily. Families are being depressed every now and then and all you could say is that poo? Put yourself in the victims shoes.
How will u feel if some idiots rape your sisters?

I fear for people like you.you have not learned from history. You are promoting tribal war like you can stand the heat and horror when it comes. Remember Rwanda?
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by FILEBE(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Ayatullah:

Lagosians and Lagos State Government are experts in hunting down poor Hausa boys searching for their livelihood in Lagos tagging them BOKO HARAM MEMBERS.

What is wrong with you people? Why all these tribal comments? Ha! Your signature says God should have mercy on Nigeria, yet u are not showing mercy to yourself. See the tribalistic comment u just made? Condemn what is bad and applaud good!
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
cry shocked
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by quickly: 12:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
jotfas:
Good evening everyone, Please I need the help of every member of this wonderful group to please do what you can in your best ability to help the people of Igbolomu/Isawo in Owutu Agric Ikorodu Lagos. These Area as been terrorised by a certain group of terrorist who aren't even indigenes of the area,they are visitors and yet they have been killing,raping,robbing and wounding the residents of this area and yet we don't hear anything in the news,it's as if the area is out of the map and there's no military interference at all and lives are being lost every day and the worst part is that this criminals don't have regards for anyone and they act like they are above the law. These criminals came to vandalise petroleum pipelines and when they have been stopped from dealing fuel bunkery they have resorted to robbing and raping wives in the presence of their husbands, they are intoxicated by the power of the sophisticated weapons they have in their possession which they have been using to terrorise the neighbourhood. HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! THE GOOD PEOPLE of Nigeria and my fellow YALIANS I know and believe in the power of this group and I know that with the help and support of the wonderful and vibrant members of this group. Please help the people of IGBOLOMU / ISAWO Out of this nightmare and hardship. PLEASE MY GOOD FRIENDS I LOOK UP TO YOU AND I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL .

Go to Alausa IF POLICE is not answeing
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nasri100(m): 12:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Ndi ara

Hi. You sound like a bigot. I will like to meet you one on one to talk about life issues in person. Drop your address. Don't just be tough on the internet.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SaiNigeria: 12:38pm On Jul 15, 2016
Nasri100:

Hi. You sound like a bigot. I will like to meet you one on one to talk about life issues in person. Drop your address. Don't just be tough on the internet.

Then leg it down Onitsha.
#45 Bent drive GRA. E-mail me when you get there.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Valprof: 12:43pm On Jul 15, 2016
[quote author=YourNemesis post=47561114]

lol....don't worry, the ND Avengers will soon come home to roost in Anambra, Imo and Abia.
It will be our turn to laugh by then, and it will be ten times funnier. [/quote u wont be there to witness it because u guys must have been swept by then
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by YourNemesis: 12:56pm On Jul 15, 2016
Valprof:

u wont be there to witness it because u guys must have been swept by then

Look at this flat headed ipad yoot.
Shebi na 3 million una still dey cry say dem die for civil war.
this time , the death toll might well be in the excess of 13 Million, while Yorubas will continue to grow and multiply.
The evil you wish on my kindred will certainly return to your people in 10 fold. That was how your dilector Nnamdi wanted Kumuyi dead. whose future looks more uncertain between the both of them now?
Idiot.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by tivta(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
Mod change the headline, they are cultists not militants, what business does a militant have killing and raping people?
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
opsyswagg:
HI DEAR HW doing

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by prettyprecy(f): 1:07pm On Jul 15, 2016
A whole lot of childishness abound here, we are talking of people getting killed irrespective of their tribe and religious affiliation and some idiots have turned this thread into a tribal bashing thread. Nigeria youths are the most silly set of individuals in this planet. I was in Ikorodu few days ago to see my parents and the report I got about the incident was really bad and the government and media is totally silent about it. People are being displaced from their homes, women are being raped. different vices are happening in this area and if government do nothing about it. It could extend to other areas.
So much for being a Nigerian cry cry
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Izonpikin: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2016
Insecurity everywhere...what is happening...too bad. ..which ever gang is responsible or these crimes should be caught and made to face the law...
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by goldust777: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
originalmachine:
...did you day " Ijaw militants " in ikorodu ?..... who paid you to type this trash ?...

I earn more than u will ever earn yet my colleague was kidnapped by ur fellow ijaw militants your here tryin to cover up.its all over the news or did your militants too pay them to expose their activities in ikorodu mtcheww angry
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by attacker321: 2:54pm On Jul 15, 2016
YourNemesis:

[s]Look at this flat headed ipad yoot.
Shebi na 3 million una still dey cry say dem die for civil war.
this time , the death toll might well be in the excess of 13 Million, while Yorubas will continue to grow and multiply.
The evil you wish on my kindred will certainly return to your people in 10 fold. That was how your dilector Nnamdi wanted Kumuyi dead. whose future looks more uncertain between the both of them now?
Idiot.[/s]

My friend shut up and face topic, you are not making any sense.

Any other war will be very destructive for the yoruba so stop pouring us smelly spit.

1 Like

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by JUHABACH: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

Ndi ara

pls if you have nothing better to say, just keep shut. you are embarassing yourself and your people.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SaiNigeria: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2016
JUHABACH:

pls if you have nothing better to say, just keep shut. you are embarassing yourself and your people.

You too should stop embarrassing yourself.

Conquered Afonja Warriors also think they have got an opinion

1 Like

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SycophanticGoat: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2016
Valprof:
u luk up to who.....hehehe....hohohoho..sophisticated ofe mmanu

The two major tribes down south are the most useless, senseless and stewpid set of people I've ever met in my life. No offence to the Yorubas and my people but truth be told, all of you are just too disgusting and childish.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by JUHABACH: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:

You too should stop embarrassing yourself.

Conquered Afonja Warriors also think they have got an opinion

i m sorry, i just find your apparent joy at the misfortune of others disgusting. and yet some of you will go about calling yourself godfearing christians. smh
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SaiNigeria: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2016
JUHABACH:

i m sorry, i just find your apparent joy at the misfortune of others disgusting. and yet some of you will go about calling yourself godfearing christians. smh

Did your prophet Mohammed not ask you to rejoice when the Jew's or the pagans are suffering?

You better keep shut
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by alaskido(m): 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2016
Is there no Police station in that area? Or the Police also have decided to run for their lives. The area should have a chief or Baale. What they need to do is go any Army formation near Ikorodu and lay their complains.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dispatch Rider Nabbed For Stealing €14,000 / Police Officer Punches UNIBEN Student For Refusing To Bribe Him With N100k / Dismissed Policeman Dupes The Nigerian Police Of N40 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.