Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,790 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu (18408 Views)

Residents Of Fetish House Accused Of Scamming HIV Positive Man Of N4million.PICS / Badoo Killings: Protesters Storm Ayangburen Of Ikorodu’s Palace / Photo: Prime Suspect Of Ikorodu Abduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by jotfas(m): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2016
Good evening everyone, Please I need the help of every member of this wonderful group to please do what you can in your best ability to help the people of Igbolomu/Isawo in Owutu Agric Ikorodu Lagos. These Area as been terrorised by a certain group of terrorist who aren't even indigenes of the area,they are visitors and yet they have been killing,raping,robbing and wounding the residents of this area and yet we don't hear anything in the news,it's as if the area is out of the map and there's no military interference at all and lives are being lost every day and the worst part is that this criminals don't have regards for anyone and they act like they are above the law. These criminals came to vandalise petroleum pipelines and when they have been stopped from dealing fuel bunkery they have resorted to robbing and raping wives in the presence of their husbands, they are intoxicated by the power of the sophisticated weapons they have in their possession which they have been using to terrorise the neighbourhood. HELP! HELP!! HELP!!! THE GOOD PEOPLE of Nigeria and my fellow YALIANS I know and believe in the power of this group and I know that with the help and support of the wonderful and vibrant members of this group. Please help the people of IGBOLOMU / ISAWO Out of this nightmare and hardship. PLEASE MY GOOD FRIENDS I LOOK UP TO YOU AND I BELIEVE IN YOU ALL .

22 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by HarryTellMe(m): 8:00am On Jul 15, 2016
Lalasticlala, and all Mods, please take this issue serious. My uncle and his family stay at Igbolomu and they just called me dis morning to inform me of fresh attacks, rapes and stealing of properties, especially cars, which has prompted dem to move out of the area indefinitely, abandoning his new house and shops.
Please create awareness until d government sends some kind of military intervention.
Anyone around that area should please confirm this report. I'm not doubting my source though.

How I won the MasterCard Priceless surprise promo, that took me to Eko Hotels and suites via a free return flight for 2 days and a star-studded event with celebrities like Jay Jay Okocha, Korede Bello and many others in attendance.Follow my post on the link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/3227791/how-won-mastercard-priceless-surprise

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by HarryTellMe(m): 8:54am On Jul 15, 2016
I was at this very place from the 29th of May till 4th June when I left for PH. It was a pretty calm community until these recent ill-occurences.

Follow my post on How I won the MasterCard Priceless surprise promo, that took me to Eko Hotels and suites via a free return flight for 2 days and a star-studded event with celebrities like Jay Jay Okocha, Korede Bello and many others in attendance.

https://www.nairaland.com/3227791/how-won-mastercard-priceless-surprise
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by LOC1(m): 9:43am On Jul 15, 2016
its a shame how this news of the happenings within ikorodu are underreported. isawo/igbolomu both in ikorodu L.G.A. are under siege and everyone is running away for safety with the security apparatus put in place doing almost nothing.

Nairaland, please give us a voice. this news is authentic. help us push this to the front page.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 et al.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by herzern(m): 10:25am On Jul 15, 2016
hello Mr Op........I don't expect yhu to know these terrorist..... But are they by any chance Fulani herdsmen?? Or those useless ipob??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by herzern(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Isoni(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2016
Report to the police, if they don't act,
Report to the army, if they don't act,
Report to Jagaban, if he doesn't act,

Run for your life.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Firefire(m): 10:26am On Jul 15, 2016
angry sad embarassed undecided
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by tempest01(m): 10:27am On Jul 15, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by goldust777: 10:28am On Jul 15, 2016
I am also a victim i escaped from igbolomu area of ikorodu with my wife and four kids and currently homeless sleeping in churches.The ijaw militants in isawo,igbolomu area,s are getting out of control killing ,raping and kidnapping innocent people in that area cry

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by YourNemesis: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2016
Please, form your own weaponized community vigilantes / self policing units if you love yourselves.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by martinosa616(m): 10:29am On Jul 15, 2016
militants dn still enter Lag??

1 Like

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by amclimax(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2016
where is the government when you need them most? remember how they flood allthose areas during their fake campaign

4 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by YourNemesis: 10:30am On Jul 15, 2016
If community policing does not work, begin reprisal attacks.
Una know where Ijaws dey live, and it is in this same Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Bashirjaja01(m): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2016
May Allah be with you
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by absky5(m): 10:31am On Jul 15, 2016
All the posters above me are high on codeine
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by SaiNigeria: 10:31am On Jul 15, 2016
You should let us know when the raped begin giving birth...

Ndi ara
Shey Una Don use politics destroy your OPC that defended the entire Yoruba land

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
oil bunkers have become militants abi?,even pipeline vandals and cultists are milliants. Anyway the police had better round up those miscreants masquerading as milliants
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Kayendy(m): 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
Some tımes ı wonder whether. These polıtıcıans read news at all cos this is not the. First attack ın that area yet the Governor won't deploy policemen to the area... the problem of thıs country ıs our polıtıcıans

1 Like

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by opsyswagg: 10:33am On Jul 15, 2016
MAY GOD HELP US
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Adeoba10(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2016
I hate this....
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by YourNemesis: 10:34am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Ndi ara

Shebi you are Igbo...
The political far right chauvinists of Nigeria.
They will always support the most evil things, right until it backfires, immediately after which they all become cry babies.
Same way they were all laughing at Agatu/benue ppl until they got a mere 1/10th the same treatment in Enugu, then they all shut up their putrid mouths.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by ezeomaigbo(m): 10:35am On Jul 15, 2016
Militants my foot!
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by opsyswagg: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2016
HI DEAR HW doing
2dugged:
oil bunkers have become militants abi?,even pipeline vandals and cultists are milliants. Anyway the police had better round up those miscreants masquerading as milliants
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by comeandmarry: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Talk to the confra boiz in Yur hood,dose Dat sell smoke might be involved.
Phuck theh police,dey roaches men,all dose punk ass gay ass soldiers, where are they wen you need them,rather dem go wwn sho u say dem fit carry jeep with one hand,wen it comes to innocent civilian brutality,ahh soldiers be graduate for dia.
But wen it comes to real life threatening issues such as these being reported,dem dey fear.

Wen security opperatives hear NDA... Na run all of dem dey...useless country.
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by DullardBuhari(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2016
where are my ofe brothers it is time to blame NDA grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by cekyner: 10:37am On Jul 15, 2016
Government shud pls come 2 dere aid, many landlords re squatting. Many innocent lifes re gone. God pls help us in dis our country called Niger Area
Re: Please Help The Residents Of Ikorodu by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 15, 2016
saiNDAvengers:
Ndi ara

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Sends Robber To Attack Her Ex For Dumping Her After Abortions - Pictured / 119 Nigerians On Death Row In Malaysia, Says Amnesty International / Nigerian Sex Workers Want Trade Legalised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.